Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A New Challenge

Started by RW, May 06, 2015, 06:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I challenge anyone reading this post to create a thread containing something that interests you whether it be politics, shoes, science, animals, current events, questions, pictures, belly button lint - anything!  Just start a thread today.

Failure to do so will result in an ass whoopin'.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

What if nothing interests you or if what does interest you, is too controversial or morbid or provocative for the limited audience of this forum?

AND....who is going to administer said "ass whoopin"? For some people, the threat of a good beating from the right person might be a reason not to post.  ac_gumpop
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

If nothing interests you then you are an intellectual amoeba.

In my world, the more morbid, provocative and controversial, the better.

It's just a pretend ass whoopin.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

you 2 scare me, so made a thread

RW

Thanks Keeps!  You rock!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"you 2 scare me, so made a thread

I can understand being afraid of RW (she scares me too) but why are you afraid of me?  ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"What if nothing interests you or if what does interest you, is too controversial or morbid or provocative for the limited audience of this forum?

AND....who is going to administer said "ass whoopin"? For some people, the threat of a good beating from the right person might be a reason not to post.  ac_gumpop

You could try Sarah Lee's.

I am the official ass whooper.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Renee"What if nothing interests you or if what does interest you, is too controversial or morbid or provocative for the limited audience of this forum?

You could try Sarah Lee's.

I am the official ass whooper.

Obviously I was worrying needlessly.

RW

Y'all are party poopers :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

VIDEO GAMES!!!

Almost Prestige 3 in Call of Duty, Advanced Warfare. The crapped up, idiotic version of the game.

RW

Thanks to everyone started a thread :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"Thanks to everyone started a thread :)

:howdy: