Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

10 Things you might not know about me.

Started by keeper, May 06, 2015, 10:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

1: I am 5' 11".

2: I am not a Cat Lover .

3: My hair is Brown - My eyes are Green.

4: Both my Parents died before i was 23.

5: I lost my oldest Sister to Breast Cancer.

6: My all-time favorite number is the number 33

7: I have either read or seen Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit.

8: My mom pulled me out of School to see the first Star Wars Movie - best day ever!

9: Im obsessed with having a clean mouth - I have no fillings,cavities,crowns, or caps in my mouth.

10: I HATE anything to do with Canadian Politics.

RW

1. I have baby soft hair.

2. I once tried to kill my sister with a mud pie spiked with poisonous berries.  She wouldn't eat it.

3. I make awesome sandwiches.

4. I still call my dad "Daddy".

5. When I was 18, I got a lap dance at a strip club (for free).

6. I have two cats who I have taught to sit, shake a paw and fetch on command.

7. When I was young, I looked like a boy and rocked a mean "chapstache".

8. I can do the splits.

9. I have been invited to a party just to talk about sex toys - more than once.

10. People with mental handicaps like to talk to me and/or touch me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"1: I am 5' 11".

2: I am not a Cat Lover .

3: My hair is Brown - My eyes are Green.

4: Both my Parents died before i was 23.

5: I lost my oldest Sister to Breast Cancer.

6: My all-time favorite number is the number 33

7: I have either read or seen Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit.

8: My mom pulled me out of School to see the first Star Wars Movie - best day ever!

9: Im obsessed with having a clean mouth - I have no fillings,cavities,crowns, or caps in my mouth.

10: I HATE anything to do with Canadian Politics.

I am really sorry about numbers 4 and 5 Keeps. acc_hugz

Renee

1. I'm 5' 3"

2. My eyes are blue.

3. I no longer know the natural color of my hair. (Probably some shade of shitty brown.)

4. I'm highly competitive with just about everything and I'm not a good loser.

5. I have ADD and hyperfocus.

6. I cannot function without a wrist watch.

7. I despise liver.

8. I love dogs and hate people.

9. I refuse to use a dirty bathroom.

10. I adore bustires and corsets.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

1. I'm 5 foot 8.

2. I had bad acne as a teen and into my early 20's.

3. My dream as an adolescent was a career in music.

4. My grandpa was an officer in the People's Liberation Army. He was dispatched to Beijing in June 1989.

5. When I was 21, in uni and living with my parents I beat the fuck out of some girls who were bullying a neighbour's daughter.

6. I despise cold climates.

7. I brush my teeth 6 times/ day....minimum.

8. I have no women colleagues.

9. Hiking on wooded trails gives me a high.

10. I wear my jeans one way.....skin tight.

Tatterdamelion

1- I'm 5'8" and 158 pounds.

2- I have blond-ish hair because of my mother and black eyebrows and people think I color my hair and harassed me in school.

3- I gave the school bully a black eye and was never harassed by anyone ever again while in school.

4- I have a butterfly collection I collected including the largest butterfly in Canada the Giant Swallowtail.

5- I play a great table tennis game and won many local tournaments.

6- I fell on my face when I was 5 while I had a wooden ruler in my mouth. Dentists always comment on my palate.

7- I have dexterity in my toes and can do many things like light a match and turn book pages.

8- I read at least one book each month mostly hard science fiction and no fantasy dragons or sorcerers.

9- I was the only student to fail my graduation at my Tae Kwon Do class and I gave-up and I kept my white belt as a souvenir.

10- I joy-rided in a stolen car when I was 13 and was arrested and my dad came to pick me up at the police station.

Anonymous

I. I am 5'3" and I weigh 98 pounds.

2. My mother came to Canada to give birth to me and then we returned to Taiwan after I was born.

3. I am apolitical, but my father was very politically active in the Taiwan democracy and independence movement.

4. My father was in jail in Taiwan.

5. I am active in micro charities in Calgary and we support some small ones overseas.

6. I love skating and rollerblading.

7. Making food for large groups of people makes me happy.

8. At one time I was cynical about my faith.

9 .Every salad I make over the summer is made from what I grow in my garden.

10. I lived in Kazakhstan for one year.

Tatterdamelion

Quote from: "Fashionista"I. I am 5'3" and I weigh 98 pounds.

2. My mother came to Canada to give birth to me and then we returned to Taiwan after I was born.

3. I am apolitical, but my father was very politically active in the Taiwan democracy and independence movement.

4. My father was in jail in Taiwan.

5. I am active in micro charities in Calgary and we support some small ones overseas.

6. I love skating and rollerblading.

7. Making food for large groups of people makes me happy.

8. At one time I was cynical about my faith.

9 .Every salad I make over the summer is made from what I grow in my garden.

10. I lived in Kazakhstan for one year.

Kazakhstan is a glorious nation. Did you meet Borat while you lived there?

Anonymous

^I gotta give credit where it's due. That was good. ac_drinks

Annie

1. I'm 5ft 7, used to be an inch taller but I seem to be shrinking

2. I have natural curly hair that's brown with red highlights.

3. I'm ambidextrous, when I was in elementary school, the teacher forced me to write lines on the chalk board with only my right hand to curb me of being a lefty. I pissed her off when I wrote with both hands at the same time.

4. I moved out on my own at 16, finished high school while working and put myself through College taking accounting courses.

5. I don't look or act my age, I'm 45.

6. I have ADHD but never been on meds for it

7. I love all animals, I have 4 cats and 2 fish right now

8. I prefer to hang clothes to dry rather than use a dryer

9. I'm a recycle freak and recycle everything I possible can, I get upset with family if they don't wash a soup can and recycle it.

10. My eyes are hazel but in the sun they look green
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

A shade below 6'.

Chronic, clinical depressive on medication for life.

Slightly psychotic.

Animal lover.

Failed high school, left at 15, certified terminally stupid.

Speed junkie (the velocity, not the drug).

Anarchist, anti "democratic" in regard to the current perversion of the term.

Immature relative to my age

Avid gamer

Very fond of fine whisky.

cc

OK, this is exceptionally candid for me ... but if I'm to do it at all, Il must do it right

- I'm 5'-7  Aussie born long haired  bottle blonde  .. . not born blonde headed but for some reason I'm a blonde at heart ... OK, tried red (not bad) & black (was OK) when younger, but my heart has always said "I'm a blonde"

- I have a strange form,  .... skinny legs (mother in law referred to them as "pony legs" but mate loved them so it was all OK), tiny bum, good waist but wide shoulders and breasts to fit them .... top heavy, bottom light so deadly afraid to stop too quickly while running ... oh, and extremely long and skinny fingers to sculpt and make love with  ....  

- a kid I had great trouble using my hands / fingers as I had severe Dupuytren's contracture (named after Napoleon's personal physician who officially recognized it)    - was lucky to have an operation by a pioneer surgeon, not Dupuytren lol,  and got much of the use of my fingers out of it. I always had thought Dupuytren treated Napoleon for the same thing and that explained the hand in jacket thingy, but the internet has shown me that was not so  ... in fact, very not so

- I sculpt mainly but not exclusively  female wispy often in-the-wind moderately stylized faceless females in white clay .. mate says its because I appreciate the female form even more than a man can  ... he is right possibly including his too obvious  inferences

- 4 years (newly singled and in my early to mid 20s) in Burbank and Beverly Hills etc., lots of casting couch offers ... socialized with many that you  would know on screen ... even dated a some of them.

- in 3rd marriage – first OK but medium relationship, 2nd the hubby from hell  ... wish I had known RW then so I could have gotten poisin berries from her ...  took a long time to get my confidence back  ... 3rd time lucky, very very lucky ... a slow learner, but in the end I guess I do learn, lol

- Lived 4 years in the Filippines .. helped current & final hubby with design contracts there ... great times, wonderful projects, wonderful people

- not a churchgoer, belong to none  but know that my soul / some form of being always existed in some form and always will. Not at all sure why it chose / agreed with god to visit this world for a while but I suppose there was some reason ... hope so

- I can't do the splits and cringe when I see it – but -  thanks to the length of my legs and toe strength , can hold myself by my toes on 2  headposts, so hubby thinks it's all OK
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

I've know you a long time cc and I barely knew you were a blond!

Thanks for sharing.  

(I would have totally hooked you up)
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

bottle blonde to be honest, but one should always go with one's heart, eh? lol

my current hairdresser ... yes, a Shi'a believe it or not, is magic on color  ... as well as style ... the very best I have ever had ... as good as the best in the California days
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"bottle blonde to be honest, but one should always go with one's heart, eh? lol

my current hairdresser ... yes, a Shi'a believe it or not, is magic on color  ... as well as style ... the very best I have ever had ... as good as the best in the California days

That explains why my hair is black hahahaha

I will likely be spending some time up in the hills in the near future.  I can't wait to go "whale watching" in Mailbu ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!