The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

10 Things you might not know about me.

Started by keeper, May 06, 2015, 10:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Opie Kindred"01- I sang a ballad on stage in a club in Atlantic City.

02- I was attacked by three African Americans while walking the streets of New-York and was able to fend them off.

03- I caught a barracuda with my bare hands off the coast of Fort Lauderdale.

04- I joined a chess club while in college and defeated every member within sixty days.

05- I achieved a hole-in-one on a par-three while playing La Gorce in Miami. Certificate and lapel pin awarded.

06- I've been bitten on the calf by a Canadian rattlesnake. Nobody around to suck-out the venom so I took the snakebite remedy.

07- I drowned while swimming the waters of Hammonasset Beach, Connecticut but was revived. No white lights were seen.

08- I was arrested for a crime I did not commit. A case of mistaken identity. I was released with a copy of my mug-shot as a souvenir.

09- I survived a 120 km./hr. head-on car wreck. I had a hard time finding my shoes after the hit.

10- I refused to talk the elevator and took the staircase to the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Oh ya, Well did you ever own a flo bee?

didnt think so!!  ac_sothere

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "Opie Kindred"01- I sang a ballad on stage in a club in Atlantic City.

02- I was attacked by three African Americans while walking the streets of New-York and was able to fend them off.

04- I joined a chess club while in college and defeated every member within sixty days.

05- I achieved a hole-in-one on a par-three while playing La Gorce in Miami. Certificate and lapel pin awarded.

06- I've been bitten on the calf by a Canadian rattlesnake. Nobody around to suck-out the venom so I took the snakebite remedy.

07- I drowned while swimming the waters of Hammonasset Beach, Connecticut but was revived. No white lights were seen.

08- I was arrested for a crime I did not commit. A case of mistaken identity. I was released with a copy of my mug-shot as a souvenir.

09- I survived a 120 km./hr. head-on car wreck. I had a hard time finding my shoes after the hit.

10- I refused to talk the elevator and took the staircase to the top of the Eiffel Tower.

11 - You talked a lot of shit on a web forum.

There are no public stairs to the top of the Eiffel Tower. The stairs only go to the second level, and is a fairly easy climb for people of average fitness.

Opie Kindred

Awww, man. You got me. I will concede. A half truth. The second level of the Eiffel tower was the highest accessible point to the general public at the time of my visit; all above the second level was closed for repairs. Technically, I used the stairs as far up as permitted at the time. The top was off-limits.

Everything else in my bio is whole truth.

Why does the RW laugh at my bio?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

11 - You talked a lot of shit on a web forum.

There are no public stairs to the top of the Eiffel Tower. The stairs only go to the second level, and is a fairly easy climb for people of average fitness.

Haha, UR busted Gramps. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Opie Kindred

The second level was the highest one could access and therefore considered the TOP at that time. Semantics.

Who is Gramps? There is no such member on the registered member list.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Opie Kindred"The second level was the highest one could access and therefore considered the TOP at that time. Semantics.

Who is Gramps? There is no such member on the registered member list.

Whatever you say brother of a crossdresser. ac_toofunny

cc

Do you think there are 2 siblings?  

I don't

I see a cross dresser "internet persona"  & a supporting cast "internet persona"

OK, OK .. make that several supporting cast "internet personas"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Do you think there are 2 siblings?  

I don't

I see a cross dresser "internet persona"  & a supporting cast "internet persona"

OK is Blurt's brother. You know the one that prostitutes himself for girly cars. Blurt doesn't post here since we separated from MMB.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Do you think there are 2 siblings?  

I don't

OK is Blurt's brother. You know the one that prostitutes himself for girly cars. Blurt doesn't post here since we separated from MMB.

Give the guy a break. He's not a Gary Joak asshole or or an EU idiot type.

RW

Blurt and his brother are two separate people.  

I'm sorry Opie but you read like another poster.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

If you can be sure of IP's match purported  locations from your end, I'll have to take your word ..... as to Blurp's  word alone, it isn't worth the font it's typed with

Even then, IP's can be played with ...... Sorry, I but do not trust her, him, it,  whatever a mm

RW

I've talked to him on Skype.  He's a kind soul.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Opie Kindred"Awww, man. You got me. I will concede. A half truth. The second level of the Eiffel tower was the highest accessible point to the general public at the time of my visit; all above the second level was closed for repairs. Technically, I used the stairs as far up as permitted at the time. The top was off-limits.

Everything else in my bio is whole truth.

Why does the RW laugh at my bio?

Sorry, sunshine...one lie is enough to destroy credibility.

Do your research next time.

cc

The "traveler", if they are indeed separate people, that would not surprise me a lot .. although an interest in bus catastrophes   does make one wonder.

As to Blurp, it is a good con until its unwarranted   ego gets in the way and it mutates into the nastiest critter  I have encountered on the net ... bar none. I have no way to know for sure if it is what it purports to be as it plays vastly different games ALL the time depending on who it is speaking to  ..... m or f, it is an elaborate  internet "persona" .... that's all we can know for sure