The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

What would you do if- 16 Questions.

Started by keeper, May 12, 2015, 05:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

1.If you were in the grocery store and saw a person steal a few expensive steaks, would you tell someone?

Nope, don't care

2.If you saw your best friends boyfriend kissing another girl would you tell her?

Yes, i believe i would.

3.If you found a wallet with $1500 cash in it, would you try to return it?

hmmmm, Yes i think i would.

4.If your brother/sister

won 3 million dollars in the lottery how much would you expect to get, if any?

I would not ask, My family would NOT give me any so i don't expect it.

5.If your 15-year-old daughter came home pregnant how would you handle it?

I'm not a father, I don't think im qualified to answer this.

6.If you saw some young kids bullying another kid would you step in?

Yes i would for sure.

7.If you are in an elevator and someone rips a fart, do you say anything?

I would prolly say, NICE ONE girl!!! cause we all know men don't play that game..

8.If a woman came banging at your door asking for help, would you let her in?

This happen to me, her BF was beating her... i called the cops (after i grabbed him and told him i was going to pound his face in)

9.If the bank teller accidentally credited your account $200 would you say anything?

Yes, money means nothing to me

10.If the guy at the corner store gives you $10 too much change, do you tell him?

If i notice, i dont always check

11.If someone is standing way to close to you, you move back, and then they move up again, would you say something?

I extend my hand and push them away from me.. that creeps me out.

12.If some woman were tailgating you really close, would you give her the finger? Answer it again but this time the other driver looks like a biker!

No and No, i ALWAYS slow down and they ALWAYS go around mad, to funny

13.Would you ever call Child Protective Services on anyone?

Damn Rights, Kids are innocent in my books. They cant fight for them self's.

14.If your significant other goes out with the guys, or the girls, and you got to see a video of the entire night, do you think you would have any reason to be mad?

Yes, My wife was a cheating so in so...

15.If a friend of yours has some really bad breath, would you tell them?

I carry Tic Tacs, I ask them to hold their hands out and i give them a couple, some people just dont know sometimes. no biggy.

16.If someone in this group posts something that really offends you, would you say anything in the thread or a PM?

I will PM their ignorant ass rofl, Then i will delete your post,30 minute ban, fart on your head. If your lucky ]

Renee

1.If you were in the grocery store and saw a person steal a few expensive steaks, would you tell someone?

No but when I was younger, I probably wouldn't be able to resist fucking with them. I would probably walk past them and say very quietly "I saw what you did" or "I hope that meat will be worth it" smile and walk away. ac_cool

2.If you saw your best friends boyfriend kissing another girl would you tell her?

At this point in my life yes, I probably would. Earlier in life I would probably not feel the need to get involved.

Yes I would return the wallet with all it's contents. I once found a wallet on the floor of the grocery store and it had several hundred dollar bills in it. I turned it in to the courtesy desk where they paged the owner of the wallet.

4.If your brother/sister won 3 million dollars in the lottery how much would you expect to get, if any?

I wouldn't expect to get anything nor would I ask. My brother and sister are money hounds. Unfortunately I recently found out that I am the executrix of both my parents wills (because apparently I'm the responsible one ac_rollseyes ) I already know it's going to be fucking hell dealing with them.

I wouldn't be happy about it but I would keep my cool and sit them down and discuss all the options and go from there. I've always taught my girls that when it comes to sex and reproduction, there are no free rides in this life for women. If you think you are old enough to have sex then you had better be very proactive with the birth control or be prepared for the consequences.

It depends, I think far too many kids today are so pussified that bullying has become so blown out of proportion that it's ridiculous. But if I knew that the situation was a chronic thing and the kid being bullied was one of these thin skinned, whiners who couldn't defend his or her self I guess I would have to do something.

I would probably just give the offending person a dirty look

If I felt the person was genuinely in trouble I would let them in and help them.

9.If the bank teller accidentally credited your account $200 would you say anything?

Yes, because they are going to catch the mistake eventually and retract the money from my account.

10.If the guy at the corner store gives you $10 too much change, do you tell him?

I would tell them.

11.If someone is standing way to close to you, you move back, and then they move up again, would you say something?

You bet your ass I would say something. I can't stand people in my personal space. ac_beating

12.If some woman were tailgating you really close, would you give her the finger? Answer it again but this time the other driver looks like a biker!

Break check!

Yes and I have.

14.If your significant other goes out with the guys, or the girls, and you got to see a video of the entire night, do you think you would have any reason to be mad?

Yes, that's all I'm saying on the subject.

I always carry gum so I would offer some to them. If they refused, I would politely as possible insist that they take some. ac_biggrin

16.If someone in this group posts something that really offends you, would you say anything in the thread or a PM?

If I felt I needed to say something I would do it in the thread. If someone is behaving like a jerk I think they should be publicly rebuked for it
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I read the bad breath one as "I always carry a GUN so I would offer them some".  Ooops! haha.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I read the bad breath one as "I always carry a GUN so I would offer them some".  Ooops! haha.

I can see that. "You're breath is really bad today....Sorry but I'm going to have to put you down."  ac_toofunny ac_cooper
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Yeah tell him/her to cop a couple for me too.

100% yes

I love how they use the word "try".  Yes I would turn it in with the money still in it.

4.If your brother/sister won 3 million dollars in the lottery how much would you expect to get, if any?

Three million is nothing these days and that is what I would expect to get.

Shotgun.

And help.  Renee is right - kids are too soft.

I'd laugh.

It happens around here frequently - they come banging asking to help eat cookies or chocolate.  I always help!  Seriously though, yes, without second thought. I'd help a man too.

Yes, because like Renee pointed out, they'd catch the mistake eventually.

Yeah, I tell him he's bad at math, laugh at him then run away with my extra $10.

I'd say something smart assed to try to not make them feel too badly.

I brake for tailgaters.

If it was warranted - definitely.

Nope.

No. I would tell my besties though.

Thread including a public beating :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Richard/RDL

No... I hate snitches.

No... I hate snitches.

I think I'd have to... otherwise it might be considered stolen property.

Maybe a token amount such as $1... so I don't lose my disability from the provincial government.

I'm not a father, but I would be happy to become a grandfather.

Nope... none of my business.

Nope.

I'd open the door to talk to her, but I don't think I'd let her in unless it was a life or death situation.

Yes.

Yes.

Not right away, but I'd keep moving away, then eventually I'd have to quietly mumble "get the hell away from me" and make a fist.

Yes, then no.

No... I hate snitches.

Nope.

Maybe.

Of course!

@realAzhyaAryola

I'm going to play! I'm going to play!  ac_dance

I will call the attention of the meat attendant and let them deal with it. That is a crime. I don't commit a crime. Why should I let someone else get away with it? If my sons were with me and I ignore it, what message am I sending? That it is okay?

Yes, I will.

Yes, I would. If the wallet had the person's name and number, I will call them but I will meet them to return their wallet to them in a public place. I am not going to someone's place to return their wallet to them.

If I can use some of it, I'll say, "Hey, will I get a little something from that?" If yes, great. If not, shit happens. My family is a family that helps one another.

I don't want my 15-year old daughter to be a young mother so I will have to make arrangements for her not to be one and not carry one to term as well.

Yes but I don't want to be the one to step in. I'll have the police handle it.

I'll just ignore it and run for the hills. That's nasty.

No. I've had people bang on my door and they got no response. Sorry. I called the cops instead.

Yes. I don't want to mess around where finances are concerned. Financial integrity is important. I cannot live with myself spending money that is not meant for me.

Yes. It's the honest thing to do.

No but I'll give them the evil eye and then dash for the hills.

I don't give anyone fingers. I'm a lady. I ignore road rage or tailgating. They are free to pass me. I don't let those fuckers intimidate me. ac_biggrin

Yes although I've never had to witness anything of that nature.

I have no reason to be mad if my significant other went out with the guys.

No, but I'll say something like, "Man, you've had lots of onions or what? I have candy, want some?"

I will say it here on the forum. Fuck PM!  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

I've seen people steal, I make sure they know I saw them, shake my head and make them believe I would say something but not.

When I was younger, I saw a friend kiss someone else. I didn't say anything but when she was caught, her boyfriend was really mad at me and my friends for not telling him.  I probably would now.

Yes, and I have turned in several. One was a wallet with money showing. It was on the floor of an emergency waiting room at a children's Hospital. I wouldn't feel right if I had kept it.

I would expect at least 1 and I would share with them too if I won.

It wouldn't happen, my daughter is 20. She's not healthy enough to have a child so she wouldn't be able to carry to full term.

Depends, I have stepped in a few times and "talked" them into shaking hands lol

No. I wouldn't. I would hold my breath until I was blue and then get off on the next possible floor.

I'd go with my gut feeling, wake up hubby and have my bat handy just in case.

Yes, they would catch it anyways.

Yes but only if they aren't a douche.

I'd fart or cough on them.

I don't drive but I wouldn't give them the finger anyways. You never know if they're a violent loony tune.

Yes, but only if I was sure it was warranted.

Nope, unless he made out with someone.

Probably not, but I do always have hard candies on me so I'd offer one.

I'd either ignore it or say on the board that it's inappropriate.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Yes, I would report the scumbags

Yes

Case by case basis. If it had ID and it was a senior citizen for example, I would. Just cash and no ID, no way.

4.If your brother/sister

won 3 miillion dollars in the lottery how much would you expect to get, if any?

NA, I am an only child.

I have a 2 y.o. son, so NA.

Yes, I've done it before and I would do it again.

Fuck no!!

No, I would go out.

Fuck no!!

Fuck No!!

Yes

Don't care who they are. They're getting the middle finger.

Fucking right I would. No greater crime in my books than anything done to a child.

Yes, I would.

I usually have Dentyne gum. I would give them a stick of it.

That depends on the poster. If it was one of our trolls, it would be in the thread. If it was a normal poster, then pm

Gay Boy Roberto

Nope, don't care

Yes.

Yep

10%

I'm not a father, I don't think im qualified to answer this.

Yes i would for sure.

Ignore it, and get off on the next floor

Call 911

Yes - it would show up on the daily balancing sheet anyway

I dont always check

Walk away

No and No

Yes

Nope - I trust my hubby 1,000 %

I'd gift them a bottle of Listerine (anonymously)

Maybe reply to it in a thread, not a PM
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray