The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

New Users

Started by RW, May 13, 2015, 07:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

What's with all the new user accounts that don't have someone posting attached to them?  I wonder what those folks are up to.... :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"What's with all the new user accounts that don't have someone posting attached to them?  I wonder what those folks are up to.... :/

They're all waiting to pop out and yell "surprise"on your birthday. ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

They won't be waiting long.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"What's with all the new user accounts that don't have someone posting attached to them?  I wonder what those folks are up to.... :/

They're all waiting to pop out and yell "surprise"on your birthday. ac_rollseyes

lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Quote from: "RW"They won't be waiting long.

Good then you won't have long to meet them.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Annie

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/1e/1e9494df0b206c608e42ca07e6746e16691b2ccc7e573c32234ee5bb427d7803.jpg">

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

It won't be so funny when they whip out the rectal probe.

RW

I better put a bottle of white wine on ice.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I bet they're hiding something.

https://fimmanifesto.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/double-chin-balls1-300x300.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I better put a bottle of white wine on ice.

Yeah, because chilled white wine goes so well with an extraterrestrial ass fucking.

I think you would be better off putting a bottle of lube in the microwave.