Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Green Hornut is a racist white troll

Started by Anonymous, May 13, 2015, 10:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"And that is all.

Unfortunately, we are a small community and we cannot be as picky as we may like about which posters can post here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Unfortunately, we are a small community and we cannot be as picky as we may like about which posters can post here.

Gary Joak and Green Hornut, I can see that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Gary Joak and Green Hornut, I can see that.

Gary Oak does not post that often anymore and Green_Hornet never did.

Bricktop

But Shen Li is a racist yellow troll. And I am a sort of beige racist troll.

Is there a point here I'm missing?

keeper

Where has he been racist? Can you please show me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"But Shen Li is a racist yellow troll. And I am a sort of beige racist troll.

Just because I call white people lazy and weak?  Is it NOT the truth? ac_razz

Bricktop

And I call chinks subservient noodle chewers. See!! The system works.

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

My guess is that Seoul thinks hornydung is a character created for the purpose of making fun of the Easty Asian bruthas.

We've had this discussion here before whether horny is a troll or not. I tend to think he really is the East Asian nutjob he pretends to be here for the simple reason he has kept it up for so many years now. I could be dead wrong of course.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

My guess is that Seoul thinks hornydung is a character created for the purpose of making fun of the Easty Asian bruthas.

We've had this discussion here before whether horny is a troll or not. I tend to think he really is the East Asian nutjob he pretends to be here for the simple reason he has kept it up for so many years now. I could be dead wrong of course.

I would like to clarify something, Both of those trolls bug me. give them time, they will hang themselves.

and Hiya Shen  acc_hugz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I would like to clarify something, Both of those trolls bug me. give them time, they will hang themselves.

and Hiya Shen  acc_hugz

Hiya stud. acc_hugz

What 2 trolls do you mean? Oak and horny?

keeper

cc

QuoteI tend to think he really is the East Asian nutjob he pretends to be here for the simple reason he has kept it up for so many years now
souel could be correct, but that is a good point ... he may just be a Asian fruitcake / nutcake nerd

He is fun to play with if you don't take his silliness seriously. The nice person that I am, I often offer him a shovel to dig himself in deeper
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
QuoteI tend to think he really is the East Asian nutjob he pretends to be here for the simple reason he has kept it up for so many years now
souel could be correct, but that is a good point ... he may just be a Asian fruitcake / nutcake nerd

He is fun to play with if you don't take his silliness seriously. The nice person that I am, I often offer him a shovel to dig himself in deeper

Whatever race he is, he is  ac_boring .