Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Victoria Day weekend plans

Started by Anonymous, May 15, 2015, 09:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Taking an RV isnt bad to go camping its just isnt "roughing it"

I like going to a place where you dont have to PAY to camp at, middle of the woods where you have to look for your fire wood.

It used to belong to my husband's parents..

When my father-in-law passed away, my husband inherited it.

Anonymous

One last long weekend bbq. Pork shiskebabs I bought from Sobey's.

I'm flying to Winnipeg tomorrow.......Yaaayyyyy ac_rollseyes

I wonder if Keeps was "roughing it" this weekend?

Annie

Hubby and I didn't go anywhere (obviously, since I've been on here everyday) but I did some gardening and cleaned the upstairs carpet where one kitty had an accident or puke or something lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hubby and I didn't go anywhere (obviously, since I've been on here everyday) but I did some gardening and cleaned the upstairs carpet where one kitty had an accident or puke or something lol

Is that the same old cat that you were going to put down?

RW

Roughing it is anything three stars or less.

That said, I do go tenting and I always have a great time.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

As for this weekend - it was bust.  I was laid up on muscle relaxants after waking up one more with sciatica.  My nerves are getting on my nerves!

I am going away in a couple of weeks with sigh for a bestie retreat.  We're headed out to some hot springs and staying in a chalet.  It's going to be AWESOME!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Roughing it is anything three stars or less.

I don't rough it. That kind of stuff got old when I was a kid. I know this might sound odd coming from someone who spent their HS and college years squatting in the dust behind home plate but I can't stand dirt. And don't even get me started about the bugs.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

I don't rough it. That kind of stuff got old when I was a kid. I know this might sound odd coming from someone who spent their HS and college years squatting in the dust behind home plate but I can't stand dirt. And don't even get me started about the bugs.

I'm not a fan of dirt or sand.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"

I'm not a fan of dirt or sand.

Sand such as being at the beach doesn't bother me as long as it doesn't get into certain.......uhm places. ac_toofunny

Besides when I'm at the beach I shower like 3 times a day.

Sleeping on the ground while being sweaty and dirty and eaten alive by bugs is not even an option. I can't figure out how anyone could consider that an enjoyable time. To me it's kinda how I imagine Hell must be like. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

It always gets into certain places :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Yep, Shen same old cat. But she's doing pretty good. Only has an accident maybe once a week. And she knows too, she gives me this sweet little "I'm sorry" look and I just can't get mad at her.  I give her cranberry powder in her food and that seems to be working pretty well with the dribble lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Yep, Shen same old cat. But she's doing pretty good. Only has an accident maybe once a week. And she knows too, she gives me this sweet little "I'm sorry" look and I just can't get mad at her.  I give her cranberry powder in her food and that seems to be working pretty well with the dribble lol

I'm surprised she's bounced back like that. You were practically leaving her for dead not that long ago.

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Yep, Shen same old cat. But she's doing pretty good. Only has an accident maybe once a week. And she knows too, she gives me this sweet little "I'm sorry" look and I just can't get mad at her.  I give her cranberry powder in her food and that seems to be working pretty well with the dribble lol

Glad to here the cat is doing better. I'm also glad you didn't give up on her. As far as the puke goes, that's no big deal. All pets puke every now and then. Hell, I even puke once in a while.  ac_toofunny

RW

My cat pukes on my farking bed!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

We are pet less now that my rabbit has gone to that hutch in the sky.