Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Victoria Day weekend plans

Started by Anonymous, May 15, 2015, 09:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

When our kitties puke it can pass for a log of crap. And it's always a surprise to step on a nice fresh  squishy one in the middle of the night lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "RW"My cat pukes on my farking bed!

That must be fun to roll over onto!  ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"When our kitties puke it can pass for a log of crap. And it's always a surprise to step on a nice fresh  squishy one in the middle of the night lol

It's probably not so bad if it's warm but I'm sure a cold one is an eye opener.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Ohh I dunno, in the middle of the night I'm either thinking I stepped on a hot fresh turd or a cold hard one.  Always a relief to realize it's just a fresh squishy hairball.

Renee

That's because it feels comfortable and safe around you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

That's because it feels comfortable and safe around you.

Lucky me :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Same as if a cat pees in the laundry hamper, they love you so much! lolol

Anonymous

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

ac_smile

Annie

Other than allergies starting up, it was absolutely beautiful! I went for a walk and got a tan on my face. Great, now here come my freckles lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Other than allergies starting up, it was absolutely beautiful! I went for a walk and got a tan on my face. Great, now here come my freckles lol

Freckles can look nice Annie.

Annie

I'm the only one in my family with freckles, even my kids are freckle free lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm the only one in my family with freckles, even my kids are freckle free lol

You got the beauty Annie.

ac_smile

Annie

Thanks, they do too, just without freckles lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Thanks, they do too, just without freckles lol

Sometimes I stare when I see red hair and freckles.