News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

How long before the USA invades Canada for water?

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, May 15, 2015, 04:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gay Boy Roberto

Whenever the next Repug presidency occurs - hopefully many years from now.

According to Canada's ambassador to the United States, water is the new oil. In a recent interview, Gary Doer said that by the end of the decade, the pressure on water quality and quantity will be immense. He predicted that water debates and disputes between the two countries will make the clash over the Keystone XL pipeline "look silly" by comparison.

It isn't hard to imagine. Many parts of the U.S. are in the midst of a freshwater disaster. Parts of California are experiencing their worst drought in modern history. Some communities are at risk of running out of water within months, a situation that could put new pressure on Canada to export water from the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence River Basin.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/in-a-water-war-canada-could-get-hosed/article17139638/">http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-de ... e17139638/">http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/in-a-water-war-canada-could-get-hosed/article17139638/
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Odinson

Canada is too strong...

Its not like invading some bullet spraying, khat chewing, camel humping ragheads.

cc

[size=150]Warning!!  Drama Queening Thread[/size]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Speaking of invasions.

I bet putins birthday cake is shaped like the US capitol..

The chef changes the american flag to the russian flag because thats more to president Putins liking.

Renee

You can blame the Kalifornia drought on Governor Moonbeam and the leftards that run the of Golden Land of Elitism. For years the leftwing legislature and the green bean envior-Nazis have blocked any initiative to develop a much need water storage system and at the same time, most of the cities (also run by leftards) have steadfastly refused to meter of regulate their water usage. Furthermore the agriculture industry which uses about 80% of Kaliforinia's water has refused to change over to less water dependent crops. Add the enormous population of affluent white left leaning airheads and the ever increasing poor of dubious US citizenship and you have a leftwing utopia on the verge of collapse. SURPRISE! Like nobody saw this coming.   ac_rollseyes  

The sad truth of the whole affair is that the money spent on Governor Moonbeam's high speed train to nowhere could have been better used to build desalination planets and the infrastructure to support them. But that wouldn't have made points with green lobby which in the state of California amounts to no more than a domestic terrorist group.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

^ All accurate ... but but but .. gay boy tells me the Republicans will invade Canada to save the state  ... fast becoming more a state of mind than a state of meaning .. from the moonbeam fuckups  in Gay la fornica

And yes, Gay la fornica is on the verge of total financial and practical collapse. There is no way they can ever get the moonbeam-created  numbers back to operational

And now to top off  its overall silliness and failure, it's out of water ... and by its own hand
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

QuoteWhenever the next Repug presidency occurs - hopefully many years from now.

You have nothing to fear from the elephant in the room or the jackasses. They both want to spend, spend, spend which should make the roughly 50% of Americans who don't contribute happy. Rand Paul is a different story though.

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "cc la femme"[size=150]Warning!!  Drama Queening Thread[/size]

No drama queen, cc  - unless you're talking about yourself:

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news/story.html?id=24ca3d1d-fb73-4233-903b-ccd07dc00827">http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/n ... d07dc00827">http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news/story.html?id=24ca3d1d-fb73-4233-903b-ccd07dc00827
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

kiebers

QuoteHow long before the USA invades Canada for water?

Who knows? Probably better to go ahead and build the pipelines to give it to us.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Fear not. The US can't do shit unless it has Australians in their corner.

kiebers

We will just get all the Californians to head up there. After all the population of California is bigger than Canada as a whole. But hey if y'all wanna jump in the Californians could probably use the help...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"We will just get all the Californians to head up there. After all the population of California is bigger than Canada as a whole. But hey if y'all wanna jump in the Californians could probably use the help...

I hope California solves their water shortage kiebers..

We went to California and had a lovely time.

kiebers

Politics is playing much too large a part in their problems. While they are a part of our country, I don't have a lot of sympathy for them. I truly wish them no harm, but, Renee pretty much told it like it is.

Lance Leftardashian

Don't be silly. The USA would never invade Canada.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Don't be silly. The USA would never invade Canada.

I agree with you Lance.