News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Depp's Dogs Deported; US considering Celebrity Ban.

Started by Bricktop, May 15, 2015, 11:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghost

Australia, like England doesn't have rabies. So they have insanely strict rules to follow if you want to bring a pet into their country.

Depp didn't follow the rules. So yeah, he's an idiot.

Bricktop

Thank you, Mdme Fantome....

Unfortunately, the American cannot see beyond her polluted borders.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Thank you, Mdme Fantome....

Unfortunately, the American cannot see beyond her polluted borders.

Maybe Oz has no reported cases of rabies but our very own prissy little Lord Fauntleroy sure is rabidly worried about the activies of celebutard Johnny Depp.  ac_toofunny

The truth of the matter is that Depp's dogs are probably cleaner, healthier and dare I say smarter than half the population of Australia.

This meaningless thread has been ridden way further than it warrents and I'm almost ashamed that I felt the need to respond to it. But I'm sure any shame I may feel is nothing compared the the feelings of complete idiocy, that by all rights, the OP should be feeling for starting it.

BTW, just so you know, it's gay Bob's job to report the celebutard news, not yours.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

I am a man of many talents, chubba...and I am not restrained by genre and categorisation.

My threads, as you can see, are never meaningless.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"Australia, like England doesn't have rabies. So they have insanely strict rules to follow if you want to bring a pet into their country.

Depp didn't follow the rules. So yeah, he's an idiot.

He didn't do any research into Australia's laws.

cc

QuoteBTW, just so you know, it's gay Bob's job to report the celebutard news, not yours.
lol
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell