Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Whatcha doin'?

Started by RW, May 21, 2015, 06:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Frost"I get fatigue from the pain a lot, it's hard to rest also. I have some pain meds, but rather not take them unless really bad.

The pills make you just as tired as the pain I think.

I took up smoking weed.  Works great :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Frost"Sorry gotta go  ac_flower

You need to get to the gun range Pal, that will cheer you up  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frost"Hi RW, I hope you are well.

Me, I just get bad bouts of depression that just come on, it's a nuisance.

I can feel alright, and all at once it hits me, and I just feel like whats the point you know.

You just need to get laid Frosty. acc_hugz

RW

You back from Winterpig Shen?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You back from Winterpig Shen?

Indeed I am. Was it ever hot and muggy there.

Odinson

Yea getting some ass solves every problem you have. :D

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"Everyone is so quiet!  I know we all have lives so what are you up to these days?

Dr today. At bank for almost 2 hrs opening and closing checking accounts due to fraud. Home on the phone with the

fraud dept for an hour since we couldn't do it at the bank. Pain in the ass. Gonna go take my meds an take a nap.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "RW"Everyone is so quiet!  I know we all have lives so what are you up to these days?

Dr today. At bank for almost 2 hrs opening and closing checking accounts due to fraud. Home on the phone with the

fraud dept for an hour since we couldn't do it at the bank. Pain in the ass. Gonna go take my meds an take a nap.

ac_wtf kiebs? I guess you are prolly not in the mood to discuss it eh?

kiebers

No biggie. Bank and credit card fraud happens all the time. In the long run it doesn't do any good to get all bent out of shape. Bank will replace the funds. Pain in the butt changing everything to new account but at least it will only be time consuming. We have no idea how they got the routing# and acct# but they did. It has been quite a long time since since we even wrote a check. Is what it is.

Dr. was for bronchitis. Wife has it too. We went together. Wasn't cheaper though...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"No two for one deal?

It was...for them...One appointment, two patients...I am sure they loved it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"No biggie. Bank and credit card fraud happens all the time. In the long run it doesn't do any good to get all bent out of shape. Bank will replace the funds. Pain in the butt changing everything to new account but at least it will only be time consuming. We have no idea how they got the routing# and acct# but they did. It has been quite a long time since since we even wrote a check. Is what it is.

Dr. was for bronchitis. Wife has it too. We went together. Wasn't cheaper though...LOL

No idea how it happened eh kiebs?

kiebers

Nope. Transactions were semi local and we have not given the #'s out to anyone but the state and that was 4 months ago. I guess they could have a ringer in there but I doubt they will ever be caught. They hit for a couple of small transactions and moved on. Funny thing is, when I look at my account now, it shows that I am over drawn by $888,888.00 That is how the bank freezes the account. Of course they did that after we transfered all but 200.00 out of the account. It's like damn I wish I had that money.....LOL

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Just about ready to take a break for lunch. Not hungry though, (a first for me, don't laugh) allergies are killing me today. Cant stop coughing because of this itchy throat and post nasal drip.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.