Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I love these Clothes

Started by Renee, May 27, 2015, 03:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"It's been hot here for a few days now and it tells me summer is almost here. Summer also reminds me of my Ren. Faire days and I start to long to wear stuff like this:  ac_lovestruck

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f8/89/a6/f889a647ff73b61ab17e0d16c1be77ff.jpg">

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c4/10/be/c410be021d829fd5afcbb525f497d971.jpg">

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/81/5c/8f815c8f07818e3d7759e9d57c2424ec.jpg">

I don't expect you civilians/mundanes to understand but this stuff lights me up.  ac_dance

Very fun looking Renee.

ac_smile

Super sexy especially on fully figured women
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "Annie"

HER figure is so full, there's no room for a tattoo!!!

ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Annie"

HER figure is so full, there's no room for a tattoo!!!

ac_toofunny

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao so funny.  ac_rollseyes

Tell me Old Man, is it true that when you were a cop, the first murder case you were assigned to involved Cain and Able?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Looks good on a busty female.

Odinson

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Now, now...you know perfectly well what I look like. You will no doubt hope that you will look as good at that age as I do. And as thin.

ac_lmfao

Might wanna hit the gym.

Frost

Nice purple, you must be rich to have that color way back when . :)

I have a friend that is into reenactments dressing as a knight, his wife likes clothing like that. :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
BTW old man. I regularly get mistaken for a woman 10 years my Jr. My mom (who is also heavy) and who is about your age can pass for a woman in her late 40s, or early 50s. If l look as good as her at that age, I'll be way ahead of the game. And where will that leave you then?.....OH I know......DEAD! ac_toofunny

How about introducing me to your mother????  ac_flower

Not a chance, there Romeo. But I hear Shen Li's mom is available.

She sure is and any guy would be lucky to have her on his arm.

Odinson

Is she really a looker or are you just saying that because she is your mom..

priscilla1961

Playful look clothes Renee. ac_biggrin
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Shen Li"
BTW old man. I regularly get mistaken for a woman 10 years my Jr. My mom (who is also heavy) and who is about your age can pass for a woman in her late 40s, or early 50s. If l look as good as her at that age, I'll be way ahead of the game. And where will that leave you then?.....OH I know......DEAD! ac_toofunny

How about introducing me to your mother????  ac_flower

Not a chance, there Romeo. But I hear Shen Li's mom is available.

She sure is and any guy would be lucky to have her on his arm.

You make me shy. ac_bashful

Annie

My sister in law makes clothes like that. She custom makes to the person's size. She and my brother go to Renfests.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "priscilla1961"Playful look clothes Renee. ac_biggrin

Hello Shen Li's mom, how are you doing? ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

priscilla1961

I do fine today Renee and you?

Renee

Quote from: "Frost"Nice purple, you must be rich to have that color way back when . :)

I have a friend that is into reenactments dressing as a knight, his wife likes clothing like that. :)

That's right. Purple is the color of royalty. Back when I worked faires I wouldn't have been able to wear that outfit in those colors as my character wasn't a proper part of the royal court. The colors I was allowed to wear were colors more suited to commoners Such as white muslin, shades of green, blue, brown, yellow, red and orange. Black could only be worn in accessories such as belts, boots, bracers or one article of clothing. Belive it or not, back during the medieval and renaissance periods black dye was very expensive.

At one time you could usually tell a "playtron" (a dressed faire patron) from a cast member by the colors they wore. As cast members you had strict guidelines as to the colors and clothing you could wear according to your social class.

Renee

Quote from: "priscilla1961"

I do fine today Renee and you?

I'm okay, it's nice to see you here. You should stop by more often.