The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

WTF, YALL???

Started by deadskinmask, May 28, 2015, 10:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Annie"Can you please change your avatar at the very least, dead. I find it disgusting. Yuck! Yes, I'm sensitive  ac_blush

okay. done.... :)

Oh for f sake!  ac_toofunny   acc_angry

like it? its from the Elton John Collection at Walmart.... :)

You rednecks from down south get all the good Walmart shit.  ac_toofunny

yeah. we have a contract.... :)

Explains a lot. The one's I've been in when I'm in Florida are huge. I guess they need the extra room for all those good regional collections of Chinese shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Annie"Can you please change your avatar at the very least, dead. I find it disgusting. Yuck! Yes, I'm sensitive  ac_blush

Explains a lot. The one's I've been in when I'm in Florida are huge. I guess they need the extra room for all those good regional collections of Chinese shit.

i know what you mean. and its seriously fuckin sad about 'sweat shop' labor and as much as i want to get rid of it, thats the only income some of those families have.... its a fuckin Catch 22.... :(

Anonymous

You mean durable, precision craftmanship from the middle kingdom. ac_razz

Renee

i know what you mean. and its seriously fuckin sad about 'sweat shop' labor and as much as i want to get rid of it, thats the only income some of those families have.... its a fuckin Catch 22.... :(

When you say "sweat shop labor" are you referring to the people in China that have to produce that special array of throw away junk or the people who work for Walmart?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

deadskinmask

When you say "sweat shop labor" are you referring to the people in China that have to produce that special array of throw away junk or the people who work for Walmart?

the ppl who make the junk. shoes and whatnot.... i've worked for walmart before. it was a good gig....

Rambo Wong

Only a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head crap n' drool, twirlybrained, fruitcake, moron, nutcase cyberbully liar spammer like Renee calls Chinese products junk.

Renee

the ppl who make the junk. shoes and whatnot.... i've worked for walmart before. it was a good gig....

Really? the word "worked" indicates you don't any more. Why?

deadskinmask

but it IS junk.... its ALL junk.... in the old days ppl made quality shit and there were repair shops when something happened.... nowadays, everything is disposable and not worth fixing.... even electronics. theres no job pride anymore.... :(

deadskinmask

i got a better job. more money. less hours. no one riding me. and best of all, my boss ENCOURAGES me to drink and smoke weed.... paradise.... :)

Renee

i got a better job. more money. less hours. no one riding me. and best of all, my boss ENCOURAGES me to drink and smoke weed.... paradise.... :)

"Encourages" you?  ac_toofunny

Hopefully you aren't working in a dynamite factory.

deadskinmask

no. i cook. but i'm no fan of ppl. i get along better with em when i'm baked.... :)

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"no. i cook. but i'm no fan of ppl. i get along better with em when i'm baked.... :)

So when you are baked, how long does it take for people to get their food?  ac_biggrin

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"no. i cook. but i'm no fan of ppl. i get along better with em when i'm baked.... :)

So when you are baked, how long does it take for them to get their food?  ac_biggrin

hell, i been getting high so long it only improves my performance.... i'm the fastest cook there. i even wash dishes to kill time. business drops 25% when i'm not there....

Renee

So when you are baked, how long does it take for them to get their food?  ac_biggrin

hell, i been getting high so long it only improves my performance.... i'm the fastest cook there. i even wash dishes to kill time. business drops 25% when i'm not there....

Ever get paranoid and think the meat is talking to you?  ac_biggrin

deadskinmask

Ever get paranoid and think the meat is talking to you?  ac_biggrin

no. but i'm schizo-effective.... if i didn't drink and stay high, it might.... :(