The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

WTF, YALL???

Started by deadskinmask, May 28, 2015, 10:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohhh ya...I remember him.  Shen bullying him?  :roll:

Oh he was repetitive and silly.

well. yall can laugh. but i saw some shit in the news about a lawsuit over that.... i think some dumb bitch hung herself....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

well. yall can laugh. but i saw some shit in the news about a lawsuit over that.... i think some dumb bitch hung herself....

Do you know why he says our Shen Li was bullying him?

It's very different reasons from the teenaged girls who have killed themselves..

When he first registered here I was convinced he had mental health problems, but looking back it was much more likely he was trolling us..

Ask RW about that particular character.

deadskinmask

It's very different reasons from the teenaged girls who have killed themselves..

When he first registered here I was convinced he had mental health problems, but looking back it was much more likely he was trolling us..

i've posted with some real wackadoos so i can imagine.... but you're right. alot of times, it is an act....

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"How can anyone not like a guy whose uncle empties and cleans the NASA poo bags after ever return trip?

Do you remember Green_Hornet said he called the police on us for online bullying?

Not knowing the law, I didn't know whether to believe we committed crimes or not until RW joined ACC.

I fucking miss terrorizing the horror nut even if it was bs. Bring back hornydung.

Annie

Is hornung the same piece of crap as munday? Or are they two individual pieces of crap?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Is hornung the same piece of crap as munday? Or are they two individual pieces of crap?

They are definitely two different pieces of shit. Green Hornut/Hornung is a harmless troll that stuck to script. Obvious Li/Munday was a two-faced, backstabbing snake that ran suck holing to Vesna after Fash did the right thing and removed him as a mod.

Annie

Ohh I see, I never did like that turd munday. He was nothing but rude and insulting to me when I didn't do squat. Well..he's at the perfect place now!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohh I see, I never did like that turd munday. He was nothing but rude and insulting to me when I didn't do squat. Well..he's at the perfect place now!

He was such a fucking low-life that he had to stand on a ladder to scratch his pug's stomach. Scum personified.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohh I see, I never did like that turd munday. He was nothing but rude and insulting to me when I didn't do squat. Well..he's at the perfect place now!

I saw some of that Grannie and I feel terrible about it..

I made him and Romero mods, but only Romero respected the board.

RW

I believe Horn is permabanned.  I think I might have done it to save him from your nasty bullying Shen!  Hahaha

If he did call the police, I imagine they told him to stop visiting the site haha.

That silly little fucker.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I believe Horn is permabanned.  I think I might have done it to save him from your nasty bullying Shen!  Hahaha

If he did call the police, I imagine they told him to stop visiting the site haha.

Before you joined ACC, and as silly as it may seem I was a little worried about his legal threats..

I don't know anything about the law, and he knew that.

Annie

Quote from: "RW"I believe Horn is permabanned.  I think I might have done it to save him from your nasty bullying Shen!  Hahaha

:laugh3:

Anonymous

i've posted with some real wackadoos so i can imagine.... but you're right. alot of times, it is an act....

Yeah, that's all too often the case.

Annie

Lots of "class" acts acting like they're "all that" like it's high school all over again lol

RW

Before you joined ACC, and as silly as it may seem I was a little worried about his legal threats..

I don't know anything about the law, and he knew that.

He tried to bully you!

I remember why I shit canned him.  He threatened to report us to Adsense for racism and have any ad revenue taken away.  I pulled the ads (hated them) and banned him.  I don't appreciate snot nosed little know nothing assholes threatening us.
Beware of Gaslighters!