The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

WTF, YALL???

Started by deadskinmask, May 28, 2015, 10:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frost"Yeah a lot seem to try that, and move back, and forth between being banned from them.

I dwelt with it on my forum for a while, but locked it down, I rather just have a few good posters. :)

Old evs has a little group of middle aged adolescents who get their pathetic jollies trolling this place. I need to stop giving them the negative attention they crave.

Frost

Best to do so, they like it, and you seem to like getting worked up over them also.

I saw where they have a thread for this place over there, it's quite silly stuff.

I hope this site finally gets away from them, and them from here, both forums would be better off.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frost"Best to do so, they like it, and you seem to like getting worked up over them also.

I saw where they have a thread for this place over there, it's quite silly stuff.

I hope this site finally gets away from them, and them from here, both forums would be better off.

We are away from them, but they cannot get away from us. If they didn't have us to talk about they wouldn't have a reason to exist anymore.

Frost

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Frost"Best to do so, they like it, and you seem to like getting worked up over them also.

We are away from them, but they cannot get away from us. If they didn't have us to talk about they wouldn't have a reason to exist anymore.

Maybe ban memebee talk here, maybe they will get mad, and do the same  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frost"

Maybe ban memebee talk here, maybe they will get mad, and do the same  ac_toofunny

I doubt Fash would do that. I know they would never do the same.

Odinson

I´m not yet middle-aged..

Odinson

Quote from: "Frost"

A lot of the talk here is about evie or VF in general.

Frost

Well maybe do a word ban in the admin stuff change the name of memebee to that place, or hated zone. ac_toofunny

I'm just kidding, I have nothing against that place, I rarely look in there.

Frost

Sorry I have to go, later

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frost"Well maybe do a word ban in the admin stuff change the name of memebee to that place, or hated zone. ac_toofunny

I'm just kidding, I have nothing against that place, I rarely look in there.

I don't give a fuck what shit they post on VF. I seldom read that board anymore. It's when they come here to stir the turds that pisses me off.

CYA later handsome. acc_hugz

Odinson

Quote from: "Frost"Sorry I have to go, later

Bye.

RW

Give the guy a chance.  He's already been accused and banned.  That ban has been lifted for a reason.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Frost"Well maybe he is trying to get away from that place :) maybe a fresh start.

It's going here, been a bit rough lately, but always good to see you.

Fresh start from VF for dickhead trolls means "let's fuck up another forum as badly as we did VF". I'm getting sick of some of those idiots.

i'm not here for trouble. and i'm not SMP.... if thats what you thought, lets start fresh....

I am sorry for the confusion deadskinmask.

ac_hithere

deadskinmask

thanks, yall. its all good.... i'm glad the shit is sorted. now yall can start hating me for who i am instead of who yall thought i was.... :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"thanks, yall. its all good.... i'm glad the shit is sorted. now yall can start hating me for who i am instead of who yall thought i was.... :)

I won't hate you deadskinmask.

ac_smile