Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

America - A Big Kid With Dangerous Toys

Started by Bricktop, May 30, 2015, 08:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

While a lot is mere accusation, much of it is true. I see both countries and EU countries also  as equal in both of those regards. To think otherwise is to fool oneself

All the above are broken systems rife with inefficiency and payback as result of how leaders got elected.

They all get a -10 from me on a scale of 1 to 10
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I'd take mob propelled lobbying over the underhanded corporate bullshit that is rampant in U.S. politics these days.

If the 17 Amendment didn't exist as it stands, "corporate bullshit" wouldn't be as prevalent in the federal political system. If the Senate body was left to do it's intended purpose (enforce the constitution) corporate lobbying and corporate money wouldn't have as much of a place to play.

Chalk another one up for the progressives who really don't and NEVER did and probably never will fully understand the political process.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Yes, but if any law is subject to being changed by a today mob, it isn't really a law that actually is a protection

Renee

I'm thinking this thread is dangerously close to falling into the Politics Subforum crevasse.

Now, back to the fascinating world of misplaced anthrax samples.

So has anyone contracted anthrax?......No.....Good. Now send all the wrong batches back to the US and my very efficient and omnipotent government will send you the proper samples in return. Just make sure you place a return address somewhere on the packaging. ac_unsure,  ac_cool,  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Whilst in Siem Reap, strolling the "boulevard", I developed a potent thirst, as you do. A group of caucasian people clutching ice cold water bottles approached, and I asked where they procured said cold water. They pointed to a street vendor and said "Right over there, you can get your cold water" in a very clear American accent. I looked at the vendor had several plastic water bottles exposed to the sun. I said "Does he have cold water". They replied that he has an icebox where he keeps it cold, and its fine.

I said "Thanks for the help. If you cannot trust an American, who CAN you trust".

Went right over their heads.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Whilst in Siem Reap, strolling the "boulevard", I developed a potent thirst, as you do. A group of caucasian people clutching ice cold water bottles approached, and I asked where they procured said cold water. They pointed to a street vendor and said "Right over there, you can get your cold water" in a very clear American accent. I looked at the vendor had several plastic water bottles exposed to the sun. I said "Does he have cold water". They replied that he has an icebox where he keeps it cold, and its fine.

I said "Thanks for the help. If you cannot trust an American, who CAN you trust".

Alright let's by-pass the smarmy minor joke. Let's examine the the sentence above that is highlighted in bold. You had the nerve to slag me for a minor misspelling in another thread when you missed entire words in the above sentence.

"I looked at the vendor had several plastic water bottles exposed to the sun" ac_wtf

Try " I looked at the vendor and he had several plastic", etc, etc.

What was the advice you gave me? "The language is ENGLISH. Try some."

Fucking old dust mummy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I'd take mob propelled lobbying over the underhanded corporate bullshit that is rampant in U.S. politics these days.

If the 17 Amendment didn't exist as it stands, "corporate bullshit" wouldn't be as prevalent in the federal political system. If the Senate body was left to do it's intended purpose (enforce the constitution) corporate lobbying and corporate money wouldn't have as much of a place to play.

Chalk another one up for the progressives who really don't and NEVER did and probably never will fully understand the political process.

You seem to have a better grasp of the US constitution than any of us Chinese/Canadians/Australians or even your fellow countryman(Phil) who seems to to got all his information from a Soros funded soundbite.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Was thinking that  ... both, that is

Yep, she schooled us on the US constitution. No problem, we are not tax-paying, voting US citizens. However, she did the same to to a US citizen who was prepared to emigrate because he is ignorant of that document and the history surrounding it.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Whilst in Siem Reap, strolling the "boulevard", I developed a potent thirst, as you do. A group of caucasian people clutching ice cold water bottles approached, and I asked where they procured said cold water. They pointed to a street vendor and said "Right over there, you can get your cold water" in a very clear American accent. I looked at the vendor had several plastic water bottles exposed to the sun. I said "Does he have cold water". They replied that he has an icebox where he keeps it cold, and its fine.

Alright let's by-pass the smarmy minor joke. Let's examine the the sentence above that is highlighted in bold. You had the nerve to slag me for a minor misspelling in another thread when you missed entire words in the above sentence.

"I looked at the vendor had several plastic water bottles exposed to the sun" ac_wtf

Try " I looked at the vendor and he had several plastic", etc, etc.

What was the advice you gave me? "The language is ENGLISH. Try some."

Fucking old dust mummy.

Oh, wow...aren't YOU the little grammar nazi.

But, let me put a pin in that huge balloon you're holding.

YOU used the phrase "self-depreciating" deliberately and knowingly.

I made a typo.

Pretty different really. If you had any brain matter in that fudge inside your head, you would know better than to try to engage me in grammatical combat. Stick to talking about things you know about...like food.

Renee

Typo my ass. I made a minor spelling error; you flubbed and entire sentence that was key to your smarmy little and most likely made up story. You're right, it is different. ac_umm  ac_toofunny

I made a small  mistake and you had to go all spelling police on it because you had no other comeback. Your first attempt at slagging me was lame and you got even more lame when you got called out on it.

Am I leaving something out?  ac_umm I don't think so.

Move on, fucktard. Stop trying to defend the fact that you got caught (again) being a pompous ass. ac_cool

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You seem to have a better grasp of the US constitution than any of us Chinese/Canadians/Australians or even your fellow countryman(Phil) who seems to to got all his information from a Soros funded soundbite.

That's only because my major in college was "History". That's right, one of those useless liberal arts degrees.  ac_toofunny

In truth I didn't go to college to learn anything. I went to play ball and get out of the house and in that order. When I look back on it, I realize that the BS degree I received was probably accidental.  ac_lmfao

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"Typo my ass. I made a minor spelling error; [size=150]you flubbed and entire sentence[/size] that was key to your smarmy little and most likely made up story. You're right, it is different. ac_umm  ac_toofunny

I made a small  mistake and you had to go all spelling police on it because you had no other comeback. Your first attempt at slagging me was lame and you got even more lame when you got called out on it.

Am I leaving something out?  ac_umm I don't think so.

Move on, fucktard. Stop trying to defend the fact that you got caught (again) being a pompous ass. ac_cool

ac_lmfao

Stupid meat orb.