Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Virginity

Started by RW, May 31, 2015, 12:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

There has been some debate around what it means to lose one's virginity.  I say oral sex does NOT count towards losing the big V.

I say oral sex does not count when talking about virginity.  Does a woman lose her virginity when she receives oral sex?  No.  Why should it count if a man receives oral sex then?  It shouldn't.

As far as I'm concerned, the loss of one's virginity includes the penetration of one's vagina or anus as the giver or receiver.
Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

...does screwing someone up the ass count as Real Sex, 'Real?

I don't have any desire to stick my dick up a woman's ass.

It must stink, and besides hurts the woman.

keeper

Quote from: "RW"There has been some debate around what it means to lose one's virginity.  I say oral sex does NOT count towards losing the big V.

I say oral sex does not count when talking about virginity.  Does a woman lose her virginity when she receives oral sex?  No.  Why should it count if a man receives oral sex then?  It shouldn't.

As far as I'm concerned, the loss of one's virginity includes the penetration of one's vagina or anus as the giver or receiver.

I agree 100%  ac_drinks

Romero

Me too! Though I believe we could say there are different kinds of virginity, plain old "losing one's virginity" is RW's definition.

Odinson

Virgins are sacrificed TO MOLOCH!

Renee

If oral sex consititues a loss of virginity then masturbation  must count as well.

Traditionally a loss of virginity for a woman was sexual intercourse that included the rupture of her hymen. Traditionally for a man, it would be his first time having sexual intercourse.

Any form of sexual intercourse by definition involves penetration. Since oral sex involves no penetration, therefore it is not intercourse and a loss of virginity in the traditional sense cannot be achieved.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

What if the female already has a busted hymen but claims to be a virgin..

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"What if the female already has a busted hymen but claims to be a virgin..

You'll just have to take her word for it. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Quote from: "Frank"...does screwing someone up the ass count as Real Sex, 'Real?

I would consider it intercourse Frank.

I wouldn't recommend anal sex to anyone who is afraid of a little poop but it's far less of an issue than you'd think.  It also doesn't hurt all women.  Some find it very enjoyable and can even have orgasms during anal sex.

So Frank, tell me, are you saving yourself for marriage or are you remaining celibate for obvious/legal reasons?
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Frank"...does screwing someone up the ass count as Real Sex, 'Real?

And this folks is what happens when you have no sexual experience or do your research. ac_dunno

Odinson

Females love anal sex..

They are not virgins after that.

J0E

Quote from: "RW"

I wouldn't recommend anal sex to anyone who is afraid of a little poop but it's far less of an issue than you'd think.  It also doesn't hurt all women.  Some find it very enjoyable and can even have orgasms during anal sex.

So Frank, tell me, are you saving yourself for marriage or are you remaining celibate for obvious/legal reasons?
Say 'Real, I gotta question. Somebody in the other forum stated that:
Quote from: "Smell the Glove"Anal sex will stretch out the poopter, eventually leading to da fecal leakage!  Then must wear diapers, like da little baby!

.....like...is that true?!

You bein' the Anal Sex Queen an' me bein' an 'Anal Virgin', maybe ya could give me an' answer, eh?

Like...straighten the truth out an' tell S'Mel how its done & if that's really true, eh?

Look forward to yer reply, eh 'Real?

Romero

What a great question. Is Glove Smeller's completely ridiculous assertion true? We all know that many people enjoy anal sex and the notion seems preposterous, but is it?

It would take me a few seconds on Google to find out for myself, but I'm worried I might see pictures of poo poo. Also, I'm six years old.

cc

I'm not 6 years old. So, despite my way over the top sexual norms that would make most here cringe, my finding poop shute &  pooey shaft obnoxious magically makes me a strict prude?

I feel absolved of all of my unmentionable sins and like a virgin again
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "RW"

Say 'Real, I gotta question. Somebody in the other forum stated that:
Quote from: "Smell the Glove"Anal sex will stretch out the poopter, eventually leading to da fecal leakage!  Then must wear diapers, like da little baby!

.....like...is that true?!

You bein' the Anal Sex Queen an' me bein' an 'Anal Virgin', maybe ya could give me an' answer, eh?

Like...straighten the truth out an' tell S'Mel how its done & if that's really true, eh?

Look forward to yer reply, eh 'Real?

Are you retarded, seriously????? ac_huh  

Listening to Mel on just about any subject would indicate that you are. Asking a stupid question like that based on Mel's opinion certifies it.  

The truth of the matter is that the potential for anal leakage from anal sex is affected by numerous variables. Frequency, age, physical fitness of the individual, physical size of the partner, etc. all affect the situation. The only time I've ever heard of someone developing anal leakage from anal sex is in the case of ripped or damaged sphincter muscles; usually resulting from something unusually large being inserted into the rectum.

Joe I know you've heard this before but in this case it bares repeating;.....you really need to smarten up.