The best topic

Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Bon Voyage Spec!

Started by RW, May 31, 2015, 07:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

I have arrived safe and well in the pearl of the orient, Singapore.

As usual, its is hot, but this time of year the clouds are as menacing as an American cop with a shotgun. Its not quite monsoonal season, but the sky reminds us its not far away. This place really knows how to rain.

I must thank Renee for her travel tips, although her most recent travel experiences aren't quite relevant to my journey. There are no Walmarts, Wendys or Pizza Huts in Singapore. But thanks for the thought.

I shall luxuriate in my 5 star accommodation, and think of you all...

Annie

That's good you made it safe and sound, enjoy the rain!  ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Hopefully you'll get your work done and get a chance to have a good time :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I have arrived safe and well in the pearl of the orient, Singapore.

As usual, its is hot, but this time of year the clouds are as menacing as an American cop with a shotgun. Its not quite monsoonal season, but the sky reminds us its not far away. This place really knows how to rain.

I must thank Renee for her travel tips, although her most recent travel experiences aren't quite relevant to my journey. There are no Walmarts, Wendys or Pizza Huts in Singapore. But thanks for the thought.

I shall luxuriate in my 5 star accommodation, and think of you all...
Don't spit your gum out on the sidewalk

Not my usual style but  to beat Renee, I'll add, or your teeth
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

That cc bitch cut me off.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.