The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Fashionista...

Started by Mel Gibson, June 04, 2015, 05:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

In the same cell with rdl the gay boy?

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Ever since RW, Renee, and Cocks 'shifted' over here, they have a clear disdain for people that are not in their 'circle.'

QuoteAnd since Keeper is lonely, he follows RW also.

QuoteI give props to Fash for utilizing common sense, and free thought, instead of listening to bored, middled aged drones

My thoughts exactly ac_smile

RW

Rejects unite!

I can imagine how hard it must be for you mouth breathing morons to wrap your heads around not being considered precious after being told over the years that you are of some value.  You aren't.  You are shit stains on the Internet - Mel in particular with his emotional incompetency and the equivalent of drunken Tourettes.  Collectively you have the maturity of an unripened banana and the appeal of one too.

It is only by Fashionista's graces that you are here and how she justifies keeping you sacks of shit around is beyond me.  If I had it my way, you wouldn't so much as view this page let alone participate in discussions.  I have suggested a meeting in the middle by providing you monkeys with a cage.  Why?  Not only do I dislike having to dodge the forum equivalent of piles of dog shit, but I would like to build this place and the three of you would turn off new posters like a case of herpes ruins the mood.

I would hate to see this become another version of MB and that is EXACTLY what seems to be going down.  I'd rather not pretend we are all inclusive while excluding people.  It's a lie.  I'd rather see this place PROPERLY moderated like a good forum should be. I have hope our admin will have enough sense to not let idiots run this place into the ground.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

And Spec, before you get up my ass about this post, the intended audience of my post is not the gaggle of droolies.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Couldnt have said it any better myself RW.

Like Spock said, The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few or one. ac_smile

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"Collectively you have the maturity of an unripened banana and the appeal of one too.

For your information, I actually prefer unripened bananas.

Unripened bananas taste much better than bananas that are too ripe, in my opinion.

It's better to be green and growing, than ripe and rotting.

RW

Yes, yes, we know how you feel about your banana.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Richard/RDL"
Quote from: "RW"Collectively you have the maturity of an unripened banana and the appeal of one too.

For your information, I actually prefer unripened bananas.

Unripened bananas taste much better than bananas that are too ripe, in my opinion.

It's better to be green and growing, than ripe and rotting.

Yeah, I bet unripened bananas don't fall apart as easily when you shove them up your ass.

Maybe you might want to try a cucumber. Or better yet, maybe you might want to straighten out your life so you won't have to depend on fruit for a good time.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"...thanks for sticking to your ideals.

Now, I know that I am not Mr. Perfect Poster.  However, I have also posted here on and off from the day this board appeared.  I'm no new kid on the block, that's for sure...

I don't come here to start trouble, and I never have!  You know this...

However!  Ever since RW, Renee, and Cocks 'shifted' over here, they have a clear disdain for people that are not in their 'circle.'  Sadly, Keeper is a lonely old man, and RW only has to send a message or two his way, and his heart melts.  Terrible.

Now, you know me, and I know you well enough to know...  I haven't posted here in a month.  I appear, and what do we see?  The "trifecta" wanting me gone, for no reason!  And since Keeper is lonely, he follows RW also.

I do not disrupt shit.

I give props to Fash for utilizing common sense, and free thought, instead of listening to bored, middled aged drones...  Shit, I haven't posted here in WEEKS!

I like all these people very much Mel Gibson.

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"Rejects unite!

I can imagine how hard it must be for you mouth breathing morons to wrap your heads around not being considered precious after being told over the years that you are of some value.  You aren't.  You are shit stains on the Internet - Mel in particular with his emotional incompetency and the equivalent of drunken Tourettes.  Collectively you have the maturity of an unripened banana and the appeal of one too.

It is only by Fashionista's graces that you are here and how she justifies keeping you sacks of shit around is beyond me.  If I had it my way, you wouldn't so much as view this page let alone participate in discussions.  I have suggested a meeting in the middle by providing you monkeys with a cage.  Why?  Not only do I dislike having to dodge the forum equivalent of piles of dog shit, but I would like to build this place and the three of you would turn off new posters like a case of herpes ruins the mood.

I would hate to see this become another version of MB and that is EXACTLY what seems to be going down.  I'd rather not pretend we are all inclusive while excluding people.  It's a lie.  I'd rather see this place PROPERLY moderated like a good forum should be. I have hope our admin will have enough sense to not let idiots run this place into the ground.

RW is being a sour lassie.

Odinson

The 1 new guy stopped posting here immediately.

That is not because of Melskie, me or RDL.

Just saying.

Annie

Who was the new guy Odi
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Who was the new guy Odi

Deadskinmask..

He is not that bad.

Annie

Ohh ya I didn't like his avatar but he seemed nice
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Deadskinmask, came here, tested the waters and felt that he wasn't a good fit because there wasn't enough here to hold his interest and that's all. He also wishes us well and for the most part he thought we were an okay bunch, just different than the usual posters he was used to.

One thing he did say that struck me was that he got the feeling that many of the posters here just wanted a clean break from Van. Funny how some total stranger gets it but yet the shit-monkeys that followed us from Van to the BC (Odinson, RDL, Mel, etc.) don't fucking get it. ac_dunno

Now ask yourself why they don't get it. It's because they are here to make nuisances out of themselves to feed some sick inner need for attention. Now ask yourself this; do we need their kind of disruptive noise? I know what my answer is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.