Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Fashionista...

Started by Mel Gibson, June 04, 2015, 05:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

I havent followed any1...

I was here before..

I dont want attention.

I´m one of those guys who would survive the isolation while travelling to Mars... Without going insane.

Annie

Oh ffs sakes who are we kidding..it was what's his name from over there lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Oh ffs sakes who are we kidding..it was what's his name from over there lol

Probably.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"I havent followed any1...

I was here before..

I dont want attention.

I´m one of those guys who would survive the isolation while travelling to Mars... Without going insane.

You were here before and you were banned permanently for being a racist, sexist, Nazi pig. How you got back in is a mystery to me. It seems when ACC changed to BC it added an open door policy for assholes and you sleazed your way back in.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

What did I say that was so racist?

Annie

Quote from: "Renee"

I was here before..

I dont want attention.

You were here before and you were banned permanently for being a racist, sexist, Nazi pig. How you got back in is a mystery to me. It seems when ACC changed to BC it added an open door policy for assholes and you sleazed your way back in.

He got in because he was nice to me and I felt he showed some promise so I vouched for him, but if he's an a hole he can be turfed
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Annie

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Renee"

I was here before..

I dont want attention.

He got in because he was nice to me and I felt he showed some promise so I vouched for him, but if he's an a hole he can be turfed

Annie if you want him here, I will back off.

Just remember, I thought the same awhile back at ACC. At first I thought some of his backwardness was a language barrier thing but I was wrong. He turned out to be a big disappointment when he started calling Shen Li a "mudshark" and a "coal burner" and other racially disparaging shit. I have no doubt he will revert right back to that crap if he is given half a chance. But until then you can keep him as a pet if you like. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

Thats because she is..

Utter dissappointment that she repeats the same lines as the others like her.. They are like clones.

I tolerated it for a while...

I hear the same things from rastas..

Funny culture where you tolerate crap coming at your entire race.

keeper

Fash, Can you please address the issues people have been bringing up on this thread: Re moving the misfits to a sub forum.

and just my 2 cents, losing 3 posters to get 5 NEW posters is a win win.

Odinson

5 new posters...

Come on.

Annie

Hmmm soo I guess I better go run out to the pet store and get a leash for ya eh Odi?

Annie

Maybe we can have a  Dog House subforum for all the pets to go to when they're naughty or pee on the floor....?

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Hmmm soo I guess I better go run out to the pet store and get a leash for ya eh Odi?

Make sure he is up to date on his shots.

ac_biggrin