The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

We've Jumped the Shark

Started by RW, June 04, 2015, 09:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Yesterday I was out shopping and I came across an "appliance".  It was this:

http://cdn1.sharperimage.com/si/img/productImages/201179/201179-p2.jpg">

A S'more machine.  

There are a whack of other things in your home you can toast marshmallows with like the stove, toaster oven, or the toaster even.  You can make these in the oven or microwave even.  Or I know!  You can do it the old fashioned way and go the fuck outside and have a camp fire like a normal fucking human being!

WTF people?!

Now THIS is how it should be done!

https://s-media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/12/3c/3b/123c3b0c8a88efcae5a0794a11e6921e.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

I guess it's for people who really, really, like smores but don't want the hassle of starting an outdoor grill or camp fire.

Are there really that many people like that out there? ac_huh
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"Yesterday I was out shopping and I came across an "appliance".  It was this:

http://cdn1.sharperimage.com/si/img/productImages/201179/201179-p2.jpg">

A S'more machine.  

There are a whack of other things in your home you can toast marshmallows with like the stove, toaster oven, or the toaster even.  You can make these in the oven or microwave even.  Or I know!  You can do it the old fashioned way and go the fuck outside and have a camp fire like a normal fucking human being!

WTF people?!

Now THIS is how it should be done!

https://s-media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/12/3c/3b/123c3b0c8a88efcae5a0794a11e6921e.jpg">

So have you tried it out yet?  ac_tongue

Renee

Yeah but there is only 4 Graham crackers and 12 marshmallows. How does that work?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Ew...I don't like S'mores.

My children like them Azhya..

We make them when we go camping.

ac_smile

Annie

Ohmygawwd I looove smores! Nom nom nom! I bought a bag of "Smores Chocolate Bites" last week and they were soo good! Tasted like bite size Wagon Wheels.  I find the best way to make smores while camping is just package it all up in tinfoil and put next to the fire, open, and enjoy all the oozing gooey chocolatey marshmellow yumminess!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ohmygawwd I looove smores! Nom nom nom! I bought a bag of "Smores Chocolate Bites" last week and they were soo good! Tasted like bite size Wagon Wheels.  I find the best way to make smores while camping is just package it all up in tinfoil and put next to the fire, open, and enjoy all the oozing gooey chocolatey marshmellow yumminess!

I know that would be convenient, but to me it would not be the same as the old fashioned way.

Annie

Do you make smores Fash? How do you prefer them?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Annie

A smore is anything you want more of, like chocolate and you say can I have some more but just say can I have smore? lol

Annie

A smore is a delicious chocolatey marshmellowy graham cracker treat when heated and melted together in a sandwich it's like heaven, mmmmmm

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Whats a smore?

Graham Cracker

Toasted Marshmallow

Piece of Milk Chocolate

Graham Cracker

The warm marshmallow melts the chocolate and sticks the graham crackers together to make a little sandwich. They will leave you wanting s'more.
Beware of Gaslighters!

asal

Quote from: "Annie"Ohmygawwd I looove smores! Nom nom nom! I bought a bag of "Smores Chocolate Bites" last week and they were soo good! Tasted like bite size Wagon Wheels.  I find the best way to make smores while camping is just package it all up in tinfoil and put next to the fire, open, and enjoy all the oozing gooey chocolatey marshmellow yumminess!

That's how we used to have them when I was a kid :)  

At my grandma's we would have big bonfires and they had a contraption to make popcorn over a fire.

It didn't look exactly like this, but it was this kind of a contraption:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c1/7a/99/c17a995da81ab0aae1a34912d122d37f.jpg">

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Ew...I don't like S'mores.

My children like them Azhya..

We make them when we go camping.

ac_smile

That's where they should be made :)
Beware of Gaslighters!