Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

People Being Nice

Started by Annie, June 05, 2015, 03:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Lately I've really noticed people being nice. I'm talking about people who were either stand offish or just mean. I have neighbors who some of them would not smile or say hello back but now they do. Even online, I thought someone did not like me in a game and was mean in the past is now nice. Could it be the weather? Life changes? My persistence? Hubby always told me to be nice to the nice but be nice to the not so nice too because they may not know what nice is lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

It's probably you, Annie. You're consistently nice so the meanies can't help but be nice in return.  ac_biggrin

As for me, I'm always nice. In fact the only poster around these parts nicer than me, is Shen Li. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

They are trying to get into your pants.  ac_biggrin

Annie

Quote from: "Renee"It's probably you, Annie. You're consistently nice so the meanies can't help but be nice in return.  ac_biggrin

As for me, I'm always nice. In fact the only poster around these parts nicer than me, is Shen Li. ac_toofunny

I don't consider myself outwardly nice. You're nice Renee, being sarcastically funny as hell is super nice  ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Odinson"They are trying to get into your pants.  ac_biggrin

Oh fuck ew! And I'm married   acc_angry

Odinson

Annie

He has his good and bad days but he's cancer free now :) Thank you for asking I love him :)

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"He has his good and bad days but he's cancer free now :) Thank you for asking I love him :)

Good that he is okay.

Annie

Odinson

Damn...

I just sprain my ankle.

keeper

When you are as rich as i am people are always nice. :howdy:

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"He has his good and bad days but he's cancer free now :) Thank you for asking I love him :)

That's great news to hear that he is doing better. Every step in a positive direction is a blessing.  ac_smile
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Renee"It's probably you, Annie. You're consistently nice so the meanies can't help but be nice in return.  ac_biggrin

I don't consider myself outwardly nice. You're nice Renee, being sarcastically funny as hell is super nice  ac_drinks

You are beyond nice!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

For fucks sake...

Hurts like hell.

Is this like karma, Renee?

RW

Haha speaking of which - where is she?!
Beware of Gaslighters!