Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Does God Really Care?

Started by RW, June 05, 2015, 11:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Does God really give a crap if you go to church or not?  How necessary is church going to gain entrance to the Kingdom of Heaven anyway?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I've never belonged to a church.  Growing up, mom didn't care for it and so none of us went. I did go to church with a friend and her family after sleeping over. The parents really wanted me to experience what church was like. It was ok, but I got bored after an hour sitting on a hard wooden bench. At the end I got to go up and have a communion wafer which tasted like a plain rice cracker.  I have no idea if God exists or how many there are if at all. I do believe our ancestor's watch out for us and are "around".
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"Does God really give a crap if you go to church or not?  How necessary is church going to gain entrance to the Kingdom of Heaven anyway?

As long as your heart's in the right place I don't think it really matters.

Odinson

I´m lutherin but I dont go to church..

I hate those fucking whiny little heathens who demand special treatment while theres a church service in schools and in the army.

I had to organize some other activity for them.. Extra headache for me.

Special treatment... Thats what germans said to jews. I made sure they spent eternity doing shit jobs.

keeper

I used to think YES.... Then i see that ^^^ and i think NO

Renee

Whatever you believe in is all that matters. Where, how or who you worship also doesn't matter. Does going to church, temple, mosque, or grove make your prayers more clearly heard or does it make you more worthy in the eyes of your God? No it does not.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

J0E

Quote from: "RW"Does God really give a crap if you go to church or not?  How necessary is church going to gain entrance to the Kingdom of Heaven anyway?

Butcha coulda used the Fear an' word a' God inya, eh 'Real?!?!

....ifya know what I mean!

Ya seem ta be someone who strayed from the path an' got all wrong, eh 'Real!?!?

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"I used to think YES.... Then i see that ^^^ and i think NO

Oh come on..

Over a hundred men and only a few started to bitch...

That would be one of times you just go with the flow.

cc

Quote from: "alien"

Speak  English you stupid fucking twatwhaffle.

No one will lower themselves to reply to the "totally misguided" content of such stupid pathetic  gibberish
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"

Speak  English you fucking stupid twatwhaffle.

No one will lower themselves to reply to the "totally misguided" content of such stupid gibberish

Yeah, that stoooopid written accent shit is the most intolerable part of Joe's/Frank's idiotic bullshit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Hey, lutherin. It's "Lutheran."

ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc la femme" Speak  English you stupid fucking twatwhaffle.

No one will lower themselves to reply to the "totally misguided" content of such stupid pathetic  gibberish

I love ven zeezee talks like zis.  ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

According to the storytellers, he does. I declare that heaven and hell are already here on earth.
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hey, lutherin. It's "Lutheran."

ac_lmfao

Luterilainen.

Lutheran.

Cut me some slack.  ac_biggrin

J0E

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "cc la femme"

Speak  English you fucking stupid twatwhaffle.

No one will lower themselves to reply to the "totally misguided" content of such stupid gibberish

Yeah, that stoooopid written accent shit is the most intolerable part of Joe's/Frank's idiotic bullshit.

Cripes, I'm jes' kiddin', you Right Wing Ladies. You got no sense of humor.

RW knows when I'm horsin' around.

But at least you aint as bad as mimi over at the other forum.

she takes everythin' so literally that it goes beyond stupid at times.