The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Skin Care Tips For Asians

Started by Anonymous, November 11, 2012, 04:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frost

Tomato is good for acne ;-) it has lots of Vitamin A, and C, as well as antioxidants.

blend some up daily for about a week, and spread on your face for an hour a day, it should clear it up.

Just rinse it off with warm water, and pat dry.

Frost

How about some unrefined extra virgin olive oil for dry skin, and eczema :-)

After showering rub some in to lock in moisture, it has vitamin E also.

The ancient Romans used to use it .

Obvious Li

i have a little chuckle at this thread because, having dated many asians and married one i have to say they have the most beautiful skin of any females i have met....not sure how or why you would improve on that...i guess maintenance is part of it (she loves the saunas, massages and beauty places (hair, nails, skin))...but unnecessary....my wife and i are the same age and she looks 30.....lucky me

Frost

I have seen some with skin that looks like fine porcelain, very beautiful, and others with darker skin that's so nice also, but still some need help, as do we all.

I think diet helps them a lot, maybe staying away from the bad fats like in a lot of red meats.

Shen Li, a lot of White woman care a lot about their skin, but have been brainwashed into believing mack-up adds, and Cowsmopolitan magazine.

All that stuff they use is poison, and not to mention the sun worshiping ones.

Frost

I have to say my mom looks younger than most her age, but she don't use all that stuff on her face, and sun bathe till shes rawhide.

Me I look a little old, but I did used to have outdoor jobs a lot. I still look young for my age though.

I can see where Acne would make your feel that way, would me also.

I have very dry skin myself so that makes me feel very self-conscious

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"i have a little chuckle at this thread because, having dated many asians and married one i have to say they have the most beautiful skin of any females i have met....not sure how or why you would improve on that...i guess maintenance is part of it (she loves the saunas, massages and beauty places (hair, nails, skin))...but unnecessary....my wife and i are the same age and she looks 30.....lucky me

That's because we care more about our appearance than frumpy old white women. I would be embarrassed to leave the house the way too many of them do.
[/b]

lol no kidding......i lived in Seoul for 8 years and traveled all over asia.....and i can say i don't remember ever seeing a woman wearing a pair of dirty sweatpants with some disgusting slogan(like Juicy)  on them at any time..it just would not happen...asian women have more pride and self respect for themselves than NA women...hair, nails ,makeup,clothes, jewellery, lexus and then out the door ......very sexy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Tomato is good for acne ;-) it has lots of Vitamin A, and C, as well as antioxidants.

blend some up daily for about a week, and spread on your face for an hour a day, it should clear it up.

Just rinse it off with warm water, and pat dry.

Thanks Blue and here's another natural way treatment for acne prone skin.

Recipe: Light Moisturizer for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin

½ cup 100% pure aloe vera gel

1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil

12 drops of lavender essential oil

5 drops of rosemary essential oil

3 drops of tea tree essential oil

Stir aloe vera gel and olive oil together.

Add essential oils drop by drop and gently stir into mixture.

Pour the mixture into a bottle with a squeeze-style dispenser cap and keep tightly closed.

Gently shake before each use since separation may occur.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"How about some unrefined extra virgin olive oil for dry skin, and eczema :-)

That is an excellent suggestion Blue.

I saw this online, but I don't know anyone who has tried it.

Sugar and Oil Scrub Recipe

Ingredients

-1 Cup Grapeseed oil (This was my preference, you could use any light oil of your preference as a 'base' oil for your mixture.)

-2 Cups of White Sugar (I used regular white granulated sugar, you can use any sugar you like. Except for confection sugars, as they will just dissolve in the oil

-20 Drops of Essential Oils. (Use as many drops of each as you like. This number is simply what I used, but you may have a lower potency of oil and would like to use more or less.)

-Air tight Jar(s)

I poured ¾ of a cup of grapeseed oil into a mixing bowl and added about 30 drops of coconut oil, 4 table spoons of fresh pineapple juice and 2 pinches of ginger powder. I mixed the oils together and then mixed the full 2 cups of sugar into the oils. I kept the other ¼ cup of grapeseed oil on the side from the beginning. After mixing the sugar and oils together, it should be slightly mouldable and there should be a bit of loose oil in the mixture. If there is not enough oil in it simply add some of your grapeseed oil you set on the side. Similarly, if there is not enough sugar, add some more sugar.

Take the clean jar(s) you have chosen, pour half of your grapeseed oil that is left over into the bottom of the jar, then add the sugar scrub into the jar and you can pour the rest of the grapeseed oil on top. This extra oil will ensure that any sugar that did not soak up enough oil during your mix get's it. ?

This sugar scrub along with some lifestyle changes I suggested made a HUGE improvement in the eczema for my friend that I made it for. She is just happy she doesn't have to worry about if she could be disrupting her blood pressure while treating her eczema.

Leopardsocks

Anyone got any tips on making me look younger...???

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Anyone got any tips on making me look younger...???

Hello Leopardsocks, when I had my blog I focused on health and beauty advice for women, but much of it also applies for men.

You live in Australia, so are you using sunscreen with a UV minimum of 30?

Are you moisturizing? Dryness exaggerates signs of aging in the face and the body and moisturizer will help.

Six to eight cups of water a day will help keep your skin hydrated, giving skin better tone and a more youthful looking appearance.

Vancouver

I just tried the honey & oat 3 in 1 scrub mask from the body shop. The mask made my skin feel so good, so relaxed. I left it on for about half an hour while I watched tonight's long Shaytards vlog. My face feels so moisturized and smooth. Like omg you know.
Time is malleable

Frost

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blue"How about some unrefined extra virgin olive oil for dry skin, and eczema :-)

That is an excellent suggestion Blue.

I saw this online, but I don't know anyone who has tried it.

Sugar and Oil Scrub Recipe

Ingredients

-1 Cup Grapeseed oil (This was my preference, you could use any light oil of your preference as a 'base' oil for your mixture.)

-2 Cups of White Sugar (I used regular white granulated sugar, you can use any sugar you like. Except for confection sugars, as they will just dissolve in the oil

-20 Drops of Essential Oils. (Use as many drops of each as you like. This number is simply what I used, but you may have a lower potency of oil and would like to use more or less.)

-Air tight Jar(s)

I poured ¾ of a cup of grapeseed oil into a mixing bowl and added about 30 drops of coconut oil, 4 table spoons of fresh pineapple juice and 2 pinches of ginger powder. I mixed the oils together and then mixed the full 2 cups of sugar into the oils. I kept the other ¼ cup of grapeseed oil on the side from the beginning. After mixing the sugar and oils together, it should be slightly mouldable and there should be a bit of loose oil in the mixture. If there is not enough oil in it simply add some of your grapeseed oil you set on the side. Similarly, if there is not enough sugar, add some more sugar.

Take the clean jar(s) you have chosen, pour half of your grapeseed oil that is left over into the bottom of the jar, then add the sugar scrub into the jar and you can pour the rest of the grapeseed oil on top. This extra oil will ensure that any sugar that did not soak up enough oil during your mix get's it. ?

This sugar scrub along with some lifestyle changes I suggested made a HUGE improvement in the eczema for my friend that I made it for. She is just happy she doesn't have to worry about if she could be disrupting her blood pressure while treating her eczema.

I have actually tried that sugar, and oil, but no essential oils, it didn't work on my skin at all.  

I have really bad dry skin so likely I needed something more.

Maybe to live in a tropical paradise someplace :)

Been using coconut oil on a spot for a few months now, helps a little. It's real good for conditioning your hair if it's dry.

Anonymous

Hello Blue, that's good to know.

Have a nice day Blue.

:)

Vancouver

I was looking up the benefits on jojoba oil(pronounced as ho-bo oil) and found this cute girl who lives near Vancouver Canada. Subscribed to her youtube channel and her blog. She have such beautiful skin.

Time is malleable

Anonymous

I'm impressed by men like VancouverGuy and Blue who are not ashamed to admit they use beauty products.