The best topic

Replies: 10423
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:24:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Shen Li really stirred the pot with her drunken rant on Vancouver Forum. :lol:  8-)  :D

Yes she did and the usual players got themselves in frazzle over it. It was a fun but pathetic read.  :lol:

That's exactly how I intended it to be. Look at the regulars that still post there for gawd sakes? I was inebriated, but not so drunk that I knew exactly what the responses would be from the following posters;

Ves: the only thing weaker than her tired old body is the grade 4 level insults that would make Hornung roll his eyes.

mimi: see above, but not at such an early childhood education level.

Odinson: n@gger, c@@n, n@gger, ho

Gibson: East Asians can't drink, drive cars, blah, blah, blah

Joe/Pahgdish/Effeminate Hardy/Kuklinski: you're a guy and then yet another boring reference to some other other trolling handle of his.....yawnsville!

CC: Shen Li and her trained seals...haha

Oscar: pansies and gateways through the North

More predictable than Old fucking Faithful.

Only hint of originality was Mad Serb...maybe the last voice of reason on a dying board.

MS is usually a pretty reasonable dude. I like him because he's a no bullshit kind of poster. But like so many other good posters that once inhabited VF, he isn't around as much as he used to be.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

^^MS is pragmatic. One of my fave posters. However, like you said he's not around much anymore. You certainly cannot fault an intelligent adult for that.

cc

"Shen-anigans". I think you liked that one

It's not so much that the suckerfish take the bait ... it's that they keep taking it over & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  again
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte""Shen-anigans". I think you liked that one

It's not so much that the suckerfish take the bait ... it's that they keep taking it over & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  & over  again

They are a predictable little school of fish.

Obvious Li

guppies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

guppies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roll:

Obvious Li

from time to time eves has made statements on VF that are so ridiculous, so stupid it is impossible not to think she is trolling people much smarter than her.....but no, i think she is serious......in any case i have now found a poster that posts even stupider shit and in fact this may be the stupidest statement i have ever heard i human being make........other than "Obongo is qualified to be president" of course

the shark hunter wrote:... it's unfair to blame only unions for the problems in british columbia and not include the liberal government as part of the problem. unions aren't taxing the shit out of us, the government is! :sneaky:

my appropriate response:

you must have a home care giver come in...nobody this fucking stupid could live on their own...... :rules:

i am right of course

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"from time to time eves has made statements on VF that are so ridiculous, so stupid it is impossible not to think she is trolling people much smarter than her.....but no, i think she is serious......in any case i have now found a poster that posts even stupider shit and in fact this may be the stupidest statement i have ever heard i human being make........other than "Obongo is qualified to be president" of course

the shark hunter wrote:... it's unfair to blame only unions for the problems in british columbia and not include the liberal government as part of the problem. unions aren't taxing the shit out of us, the government is! :sneaky:

my appropriate response:

you must have a home care giver come in...nobody this fucking stupid could live on their own...... :rules:

i am right of course

Obvious Li, I am a union member and a civil servant too..

Both are black marks against me in the eyes of yourself and Shen Li..

I also don't know much about politics either..

I don't see what is so stupid about this statement?

If you respond, I hope you are not too critical of me.

:(

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"from time to time eves has made statements on VF that are so ridiculous, so stupid it is impossible not to think she is trolling people much smarter than her.....but no, i think she is serious......in any case i have now found a poster that posts even stupider shit and in fact this may be the stupidest statement i have ever heard i human being make........other than "Obongo is qualified to be president" of course

my appropriate response:

i am right of course

sweetheart....of course i am not critical of you or your position as a union member.....i know you would do a great job and are worth whatever you are being paid....you have no choice and it is beneficial to you and your family.....my arguments are against the concept of public sector unions in general........it is wrong, abhorrent and unacceptable for the public to be blackmailed with it's own money...

now as regarding this statement from "shark hunter"...it is akin to blaming the victim in the case of rape, or the same defense wife beaters use when they say "she made me hit her".....for the past 50 years public sector unions have threatened, bullied and blackmailed successive govts. into giving them exorbitant settlements...to then blame the govt. for having to raise taxes to pay for the settlements is beyond belief and illogical to the point that only the looney left can justify....there is no point at which to have a debate with someone this stupid

the exception to this occurs when the loonies take control of the govt. from time to time and voluntarily  give these union bums huge raises with out being asked.....when that occurs the govt. is indeed guilty of malfeasance

Anonymous

my appropriate response:

i am right of course

sweetheart....of course i am not critical of you or your position as a union member.....i know you would do a great job and are worth whatever you are being paid....you have no choice and it is beneficial to you and your family.....my arguments are against the concept of public sector unions in general........it is wrong, abhorrent and unacceptable for the public to be blackmailed with it's own money...

now as regarding this statement from "shark hunter"...it is akin to blaming the victim in the case of rape, or the same defense wife beaters use when they say "she made me hit her".....for the past 50 years public sector unions have threatened, bullied and blackmailed successive govts. into giving them exorbitant settlements...to then blame the govt. for having to raise taxes to pay for the settlements is beyond belief and illogical to the point that only the looney left can justify....there is no point at which to have a debate with someone this stupid

the exception to this occurs when the loonies take control of the govt. from time to time and voluntarily  give these union bums huge raises with out being asked.....when that occurs the govt. is indeed guilty of malfeasance

Yeah, Shark Hunter is a total non-thinker and this incredibly stupid statement is evidence of that.

However, I still say old Vesna is the biggest dunce on her troll forum. She knows less than fuck all about the economy and industry, but constantly posts editorials about both further highlighting her incredible ignorance. A mindless twat incapable of producing a thought of her own.

She's also an intolerant bigot of Asian culture and a nasty lunatic. There are some people the best thing they could do for society is get cancer and die. That idiotic, racist piece of human excrement sits on top of that list.

Renee

Yeah, Shark Hunter is a total non-thinker and this incredibly stupid statement is evidence of that.

However, I still say old Vesna is the biggest dunce on her troll forum. She knows less than fuck all about the economy and industry, but constantly posts editorials about both further highlighting her incredible ignorance. A mindless twat incapable of producing a thought of her own.

She's also an intolerant bigot of Asian culture and a nasty lunatic. There are some people the best thing they could do for society is get cancer and die. That idiotic, racist piece of human excrement sits on top of that list.

Jesus Shen, that's a lot of hate boiling in there. As snooty as evs can at times I would never wish cancer on her. I wouldn't even wish cancer on her pet Edweird BUT if a 500lb load of bricks were to fall off a roof and crush him, no tears would be shed by me. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Jesus Shen, that's a lot of hate boiling in there. As snooty as evs can at times I would never wish cancer on her. I wouldn't even wish cancer on her pet Edweird BUT if an 500lb load of bricks were to fall off a roof and crush him, no tears would be shed by me. :lol:

Not hate Renee. Just stating what her only positive contribution to society would be.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Jesus Shen, that's a lot of hate boiling in there. As snooty as evs can at times I would never wish cancer on her. I wouldn't even wish cancer on her pet Edweird BUT if an 500lb load of bricks were to fall off a roof and crush him, no tears would be shed by me. :lol:

Not hate Renee. Just stating what her only positive contribution to society would be.

Well the touchy-feely little geeks over at VF will see it as foaming at the mouth anger and hate. We both know that they love to paint those they don't agree with as lunatics and extremists.

In reality it is a little rough around the edges but then again, who am I to talk?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Well the touchy-feely little geeks over at VF will see it as foaming at the mouth anger and hate. We both know that they love to paint those they don't agree with as lunatics and extremists.

The good posters are either gone or don't post that often anymore. Day to day VF is left with the likes of Ves, SMP, Pat, oddstain and JOE/Phagdish Hardy/Kuklinski. I don't give a rat's ass what any of those "little geek's" personal opinion of me is.

Anonymous

Sometimes common sense finds it's way over there. This is a pragmatic response from Leopardsocks to Joe/Phagdish/Hardy/Johnson's obvious troll thread.

QuoteYou miss the point, Joe.

Individual workers are not necessarily "lazy". Our capitalist/democratic system is "lazy", in that it has created a workforce that increasingly becomes less and less productive.

The basis of economics as I understand it is production. We make, we sell, we profit.

Modern democratic/capitalist nations are increasingly unproductive, as manufacturing moves to China and other parts of Asia. So, what we produce is decreasing, yet according to our governments, our "wealth" is increasing. How does that work?

Our workforce is transmogrifying into cadres of desk jockeys. Bureaucrats, accountants, lawyers, graphic artists, advertisers, bankers, stock brokers, financial advisers (whatever the fuck they are), salespeople, doctors, psychologists, planners, plotters and physicists. The list goes on.

Now, I am not saying that having a proportion of these vocations in our workforce is a bad thing. We need them, to a limited degree.

But how are these often expensive occupations paid for? Where is the production that creates the wealth? Where is the innovation? Entrepreneurism? Drive?

Our system is "lazy" as it encourages more and more people to avoid "manual labour" for more sedentary vocations that we often don't need in the volume that we have.

So, not only is it lazy, and unsustainable...it is a fraud. The money comes from "banks". They lend vast sums to people and corporations. Where does THEIR money come from?

Payments on those loans from the very same people and corporations. Otherwise know as a Ponzi scheme.

We are caught in a whirlwind of fictitious and valueless finance. As long as the wind blows at significant force, it will keep moving.

But when it runs out of energy, and stops...what are we left with?