The best topic

Replies: 10433
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

^Okie doks, but I have never had an issue with the guy.

asal

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "asal"When my internet home comes back up, I eagerly want to start adding some zen douchiness :(  Right now, I guess I have to do work.  Hi Shen Li :)  I really liked what you wrote, RW, in the political threads that I can't add anything to.

If you are looking for a place to park your douchiness asal, you've come to the right place. haha

It's good to see you around again asal. You seem like an upbeat person. :)

Thank you Shen Li.

RW

That penis bit was hilarious asal.
Beware of Gaslighters!

asal

Really????  Thank you.  I think he didn't like it.  I started that because Weebles liked it in another thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "asal"When my internet home comes back up, I eagerly want to start adding some zen douchiness :(  Right now, I guess I have to do work.  Hi Shen Li :)  I really liked what you wrote, RW, in the political threads that I can't add anything to.

If you are looking for a place to park your douchiness asal, you've come to the right place. haha

It's good to see you around again asal. You seem like an upbeat person. :)

Thank you Shen Li.

Don't mention it asal. I wish I could be like you more often or even once in a while.

QuoteThat penis bit was hilarious asal.

?????

Renee

The "worst mother" thread is extremely offensive but then again almost anything that comes from Edweird is offensive in some way. His thread on disgusting women showing videos of random women performing gross acts like boogger eating, nearly made me hurl.

Evs is nuts if she thinks she is doing anyone any favors by keeping that creep around. I asked her point blank why he was allowed back and she told me it was too hard to keep him out. The admiration simply didn't have the time, resources or the manpower to make the ban stick. Unfortunately I am finding this harder and harder to believe as I have seen firsthand how on this forum and others I've frequented regularly shit-can creeps and d-bags like double dot.

BTW, has anyone else had trouble logging in to that cesspool today?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

asal

I can't log in :(

I was awake at 4 am and it was up, and then I think it crashed at around that time.

Renee

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Some common sense stuff from RW and Renee.
QuoteRW wrote:

How do you manage to make it through a day without someone punching you in the face?

Renee wrote:

He would first need to interact with people in the real world for that to happen.

I have told Fash and OL, if Joe, SMP or oddstain are allowed free reign on ACC, I am fucking outta here.

To answer RW's question, Renee is correct. SMP, Joe or oddstain never interact with anyone in real life.

Is Renee causing trouble again? :lol:

What else is new?

Herr Wulf!

You know me, I try never to miss a chance at sticking a finger in someone's eye.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "asal"I can't log in :(

I was awake at 4 am and it was up, and then I think it crashed at around that time.

It's probably for the best. I find myself spending too much time there of late.

asal

Impossible!  

I think I like it because I love reading.  People make a lot of good book suggestions, and I should dig into one and take a break from the forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"The "worst mother" thread is extremely offensive but then again almost anything that comes from Edweird is offensive in some way. His thread on disgusting women showing videos of random women performing gross acts like boogger eating, nearly made me hurl.

Evs is nuts if she thinks she is doing anyone any favors by keeping that creep around. I asked her point blank why he was allowed back and she told me it was too hard to keep him out. The admin simply didn't have the time, resources or the manpower to make the ban stick. Unfortunately I am finding this harder and harder to believe as I have seen firsthand how on this forum and others I've frequented regularly shit-can creeps and d-bags like double dot.

That is a really poor excuse for keeping that creep around.

I checked earlier today and it came up General Error or some shit like that.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"The "worst mother" thread is extremely offensive but then again almost anything that comes from Edweird is offensive in some way. His thread on disgusting women showing videos of random women performing gross acts like boogger eating, nearly made me hurl.

Evs is nuts if she thinks she is doing anyone any favors by keeping that creep around. I asked her point blank why he was allowed back and she told me it was too hard to keep him out. The admin simply didn't have the time, resources or the manpower to make the ban stick. Unfortunately I am finding this harder and harder to believe as I have seen firsthand how on this forum and others I've frequented regularly shit-can creeps and d-bags like double dot.

That is a really poor excuse for keeping that creep around.

I checked earlier today and it came up General Error or some shit like that.

I think it's back up. Let the shit fly.

RW

As you wish....

On second thought, trying not to barf on my handheld is taking priority.  Damn stomach flu :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"As you wish....

On second thought, trying not to barf on my handheld is taking priority.  Damn stomach flu :(

I hope you get better soon Real Woman.

Annie

Eww flu bugs suck, get better soon RW
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous