The best topic

Replies: 10433
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

I wonder if RW still has her head in the bowl and who is holding her hair. :P
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Remind me to never tell you I'm sick ever again!

I feel better than yesterday which isn't saying much.  I no longer want someone to suffocate me with a pillow but my body hurts so badly from expelling fluids Exorcist style.  The trouble is, when my immune system ramps up, it flares my MS so my jaw hurts like a son of a bitch on top of it.

I really just want to eat something dammit!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Remind me to never tell you I'm sick ever again!

I feel better than yesterday which isn't saying much.  I no longer want someone to suffocate me with a pillow but my body hurts so badly from expelling fluids Exorcist style.  The trouble is, when my immune system ramps up, it flares my MS so my jaw hurts like a son of a bitch on top of it.

How about some chili in a can?  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

QuoteHow about some chili in a can?
vicious ... vicious
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Is that a real thing?!

Yes it's real, look it up when your stomach can handle it.

Just remember, it could be worse. Ask Loch about canned haggis. :lol:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm going to pass.

Too bad, I'm sure you really don't know what you are missing.

Obvious Li

hehehe......perfect opportunity for some STFU time...you are most welcome for the tip..... :mrgreen:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"No food.  I was barely keeping water down yesterday.  I feel a bit better today so here's to hoping that's done with.

I got food poisoning in China......that was fucking awful. Anyway, glad you are feeling better today.

you should know by now that when you go to china you should pack a lunch from the last country you were in........newest scandal is Macdonalds and KFC cut off all chicken suppliers from china and now buy chicken from Thailand.....what the fuck is the matter with these people...how can you purposely poison the food supply....bloody hell

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

hehehe......perfect opportunity for some STFU time...you are most welcome for the tip..... :mrgreen:

Yer not funny!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"No food.  I was barely keeping water down yesterday.  I feel a bit better today so here's to hoping that's done with.

I got food poisoning in China......that was fucking awful. Anyway, glad you are feeling better today.

you should know by now that when you go to china you should pack a lunch from the last country you were in........newest scandal is Macdonalds and KFC cut off all chicken suppliers from china and now buy chicken from Thailand.....what the fuck is the matter with these people...how can you purposely poison the food supply....bloody hell

I've eaten chicken in China thousands of times and it hasn't affected the vision in my three eyes one iota. :lol:

Anonymous

As I have said, every now and then some common sense makes it's way to the looney bin. This      morsel is courtesy of bruce. Joe and Vesna posted in the thread, so it was a pleasant surprise to their idiotic trolling.
QuoteThey should turf the public school teachers and their parasite union all together. Government education funding should follow the student wherever the parents choose to place them. Quality educational institutions would thrive and shitty ones would whither and die.Teachers hired by the schools would be hired on merit not on seniority, if they perform they stay if they don't they are kicked to the curb.

Students deserve a quality undisturbed education and should not be used a pawns in a political battle between an uncaring union and the government.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"As I have said, every now and then some common sense makes it's way to the looney bin. This      morsel is courtesy of bruce. Joe and Vesna posted in the thread, so it was a pleasant surprise to their idiotic trolling.
QuoteThey should turf the public school teachers and their parasite union all together. Government education funding should follow the student wherever the parents choose to place them. Quality educational institutions would thrive and shitty ones would whither and die.Teachers hired by the schools would be hired on merit not on seniority, if they perform they stay if they don't they are kicked to the curb.

Students deserve a quality undisturbed education and should not be used a pawns in a political battle between an uncaring union and the government.

well Bruce is one of the more saner ones there........... :?:

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Obvious Li"...one of the more saner ones there........... :?:

Or, as we retards like to say, "sanest."

I thought you were, um, more smart, Mr. Munday.

All those years of reading The Probe & Fail are exacting a terrible toll.