The best topic

Replies: 10440
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:10:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"But why don't you post over there anymore?  What's the turn off?

Go over there and read mimi's backstabbing thread and I'm sure you will be able to figure it out for yourself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"But why don't you post over there anymore?  What's the turn off?

I'm pretty sure that for Shen it's evs and her bullshit. Not trying to speak for the Dragon Lady but that's just the impression I get.

Your impressions are fairly accurate Renee.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Let's bring the fight on over to the ACC and pollute their forum, too. Classy.

Here's a thought: maybe Leo could join this forum. He'd find a sympathetic ear for his vitriol against the owner of these boards, I'm sure.

Don't worry Blurt, we have no intention of going Stormfront like you guys did in mimi's backstabbing thread. To steal a quote from yourself; "you should be ashamed of yourselves".

RW

I can figure it out for myself.  There are others who can't seem to though which is why I'm asking.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I can figure it out for myself.  There are others who can't seem to though which is why I'm asking.

Fair enough!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Go over there and read mimi's backstabbing thread and I'm sure you will be able to figure it out for yourself.

I took a look at that thread and I wish I had not.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That idiotic old twat evs encourages the neo-Nazi wannabe when the target of his delusional racial nonsense is me. You know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. They are quite the duo.

That dolt is the biggest leg humping, ass kissing, rock head, I've ever seen.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That idiotic old twat evs encourages the neo-Nazi wannabe when the target of his delusional racial nonsense is me. You know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. They are quite the duo.

All true Renee, but because he spews his retardation on me, evs pats the monkey on it's head and gives him a banana.

Renee

All true Renee, but because he spews his retardation on me evs pats the monkey on it's head and gives him a banana.

Evs pats all the monkeys, not just the ones that attack you.

It's like she is running some kind of demented cyber boarding house for the sleazy, the retarded and the socially stunted.

I like to think of it as Odie and SMP living under evs skirt much like in "A Christmas Carol", where "ignorance" and "want" lived under the robes of the Ghost of Christmas Past.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Evs pats all the monkeys, not just the ones that attack you.

It's like she is running some kind of demented cyber boarding house for the sleazy, the retarded and the socially stunted.

I like to think of it as Odie and SMP living under evs skirt much like in "A Christmas Carol", where "ignorance" and "want" lived under the robes of the Ghost of Christmas Past.

She likes how they do her dirty work her. Shows what a hypocritical piece o' shit old evs is pretending to be some tolerant lefty while encouraging Odi's neo-Nazi hallucinations.

Annie

I thought if I apologized for getting upset a couple months ago that things would be ok but nope! Evs felt the need to bring up old stuff, she searched or rather "saved" "incriminating" old posts of mine and reposted them so she could not only throw it in my face, but manipulate and twist things around.  Now that I know for sure she doesn't want me there I have no reason to be there either.  Mimi is not the goody goody she comes across as, she likes to stir shit up too.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I thought if I apologized for getting upset a couple months ago that things would be ok but nope! Evs felt the need to bring up old stuff, she searched or rather "saved" "incriminating" old posts of mine and reposted them so she could not only throw it in my face, but manipulate and twist things around.  Now that I know for sure she doesn't want me there I have no reason to be there either.  Mimi is not the goody goody she comes across as, she likes to stir shit up too.

Don't sweat it Annie. That old twat regularly brings up ancient history against me. Old evs is a fucking mental case!!

Anonymous

VF hit a new low today, Mel posted pics of blood he wiped from his ass.  ac_wtf

RW

That was gross.  So was the pic of him with a shot gun to his head.   ac_wot
Beware of Gaslighters!