The best topic

Replies: 10439
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Mel's ass problem im guessing is something he has had before.

From one Alcoholic to another i have had it before. It comes from over drinking and not eating properly.... Doctor will just tell him the same thing.... he tries to make it sound like life and death when its nothing more then a few drops of blood from stomach acids and from diarrhea and wiping his ass 30 times....your going to get blood.

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Mel's ass problem im guessing is something he has had before.

From one Alcoholic to another i have had it before. It comes from over drinking and not eating properly.... Doctor will just tell him the same thing.... he tries to make it sound like life and death when its nothing more then a few drops of blood from stomach acids and from diarrhea and wiping his ass 30 times....your going to get blood.

Actually I think it's what's left of his brains leaking out of his ass.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

I find it disturbing how he analyzes things, Like he says.

Women are true Kuntz, I know this to be true because i lived with one., He is one fucked up person...

I would love to sit with him just to listen to his bullshit, I don't think i could stop myself from laughing at him, pointing even....And Who puts a shotgun to their head?

He was going for shock value no doubt but still.

RW

The shot gun was for Renee.  He was proving her right that if he put it to his head, he couldn't reach the trigger.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"The shot gun was for Renee.  He was proving her right that if he put it to his head, he couldn't reach the trigger.

Hey, I told him to hang a cat toy on the trigger.

That way he can continue to take no responsibility for his actions or his life and he could blame blowing his brains out on the cat.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

It was a disturbing thing to see. :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

It seems to me that what Mel needs is a shock collar.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I don't know about you but for me it's because every day there is the potential for a new train wreck. You can't not look away.  ac_wot

Many of the people over there are so fucked, it's almost like a carnival freak show. ac_biggrin

Oh I knew answer before I asked the question Renee. It's a circus of misfits.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It seems to me that what Mel needs is a shock collar.

Oh, he needs help that's for sure. I remember a time on VF when we had intelligent discussions with posters like Goatboy, Saltydog and Heinzy. They have been replaced with Mel's implosion and oddstain/Oscar competing to see who can be the most annoying/prolific threadbomber.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Mel's ass problem im guessing is something he has had before.

But, he should still see a doctor about it Keeper.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"It was a disturbing thing to see. :(

What was so disturbing; my response or Mel's constant, drunken, bullshit, cries for attention?

As I see it nothing was disturbing, unless you find that entire retard haven of a forum disturbing. It was just another day on VF.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"It was a disturbing thing to see. :(

What was so disturbing; my response or Mel's constant, drunken, bullshit, cries for attention?

As I see it nothing was disturbing, unless you find that entire retard haven of a forum disturbing. It was just another day on VF.

The pictures Mel posted yesterday WERE disturbing. That's a couple of seconds of my life I wish I could get back.

Anonymous

RW started a thread about Islam, but instead of any serious discussion it was hijacked with the Langley ladyboy's(Oscar) threadbombing spam. Good example of why posting anything even remotely thought provoking there is like casting pearls before swine.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Why? What do you think is wrong with him?

All a doctor is going to say is, Stop Drinking, eat proper. Problem solved.

What I would say is, GET out of my office your an idiot.

Mel thinks he is the only one on that forum with problems, My wife left me, I didn't drink, I was devastated like he was. I got over it, moved on. Im fine.

I give him 4 years maybe less if he doesn't snap out of it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Why? What do you think is wrong with him?

All a doctor is going to say is, Stop Drinking, eat proper. Problem solved.

What I would say is, GET out of my office your an idiot.

Mel thinks he is the only one on that forum with problems, My wife left me, I didn't drink, I was devastated like he was. I got over it, moved on. Im fine.

I give him 4 years maybe less if he doesn't snap out of it.

I don't know Keeper, I am not a medical professional..

If he is losing blood, he needs to see a doctor as soon as he can.