The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Leopardsocks

I do not subscribe to forums for my comfort. I subscribe for your discomfort.

I enjoy my job.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I do not subscribe to forums for my comfort. I subscribe for your discomfort.

I enjoy my job.

you are barely clinging to reality on most days pokey.....so i suspect my discomfort will not increase that much with you around.....now i will have to dumb down my responses if i post in any of your threads but i am used to that at the retard forum by now......

Leopardsocks

Is that why you hump my leg every time I throw you a bone, sparky?

You're welcome...

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Every now and again a ray of bright light beams through that wasteland of immaturity and stupidity. In this case that bright light`s name is Renee.

Are you serious. Renee is about as shiny as a barbecue bead, and around the same shape. That bloated harpie has less clues than Mr Bean. She is a flag waver for stupidity, irrationality and ignorance, which is to say she is patriotically American.

The only reason this blimp has raised her ugly, empty head in said forum is that a certain contributor that constantly took her to task over her inanity has mysteriously disappeared in recent times.

If dogmatism, rhetoric, blind faith and false values fuel illumination, then she could brighten the surface of the moon.

But they don't.

They are the components of darkness, and deception.

I don't hide that I have no love for the West, but I do have a soft spot for the USA. Who knows how long the Japanese slaughter in China would have continued if not for Uncle Sam kicking Tokyo's ass in Asia. There are no records of KMT attacks on Japanese military installations in Taiwan or any other occupied place in the region. Washington did the heavy lifting most of the time.

When I was a little girl in China we were told how China defeated Japan, liberated Asia and brought Tokyo to surrender. Maybe Renee takes the patriotism thing a little too far, but she doesn't have a lot of faith in the current occupant of 1600. I still think she is a smart, feisty lady who does not suffer fools easily. I think the real reason you speak ill of her is because of her weight. You Aussie guys can be so superficial. ;)

The US has much to claim credit for. It also has much to be ashamed of.

What it definitely has no claim on is "World's Greatest Democracy", or "Greatest Nation On Earth", or other equally idiotic self aggrandisement's...

Any country that allows the slaughter of 20 of its children has a long way to go to discard its mantle of barbarity.

Leopardsocks

You make a mistake of claiming all Western powers were colonists.

England, Spain, Portugal and the Netherlands were the most active offenders. Germany, France and Italy less so. Of course, Russia, aka the Soviet Union, were as bad after WW2.

I'm not sure the US could be accused of colonisation, so much as imperialism.

And what say you of Tibet? Manchuria? Are they colonised too?

Leopardsocks

Awww...what you gonna do, Chairman Meow...

Don't like being reminded of China's colonising activities? Spratley's?

Taiwan is a sovereign nation. Get used to it.

Leopardsocks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"ME?

NEVER!!!!

Hello Leopardsocks, did you have a nice New Year?

Leopardsocks

I was in bed!!! Too old to rock and roll...

Leopardsocks

instigator

Punsy chaoheihei shenli the retardation of this forum

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"Punsy chaoheihei shenli the retardation of this forum

Good one instigator, you are as witty as you are intelligent. :roll:

Gary Oak

Seoulfag you call your posts witty ? I haven't seen any George Burns or jay Leno wit in any of your posts. just typical oriental make miserable criticising. Take a look in the mirror Seoulfag, there is a lot to criticise there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Seoulfag you call your posts witty ? I haven't seen any George Burns or jay Leno wit in any of your posts. just typical oriental make miserable criticising. Take a look in the mirror Seoulfag, there is a lot to criticise there.

I never said I was a Chris Rock. Only that your wingman instigator is NOT witty. Sorry, if that hurt your feelings.

GORDY GAMBINO

i agree Missy

I hate her guts

she is a total dumb ass

the tea pot thread was a total insult

fucken French she is
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE