The best topic

Replies: 10415
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:34:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Hey Shin Lee Long Time I see the Gyppo has the rag on this week.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Today's tard is bb with her usual anti-Canadian industry stupidity and immaturity.

Crude pipelines in Canada have been around for what 150 years. Life expectancy today is about 80 years old. What was it 150 years ago? Late 40's maybe?
QuoteSpartacus wrote:

We need more pipelines,,, or less people.

Can't have one without the other!!

bb wrote:

you are on the right track sparky. more pipeline equals less people. less healthy people anyway

Whoever let that racist, braindead, burden on society into this country should be executed 100 times over. Send the fucktard back to her Balkan hellhole.

A serbian untermensch.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
 :roll:

Ah, I see what you mean. :)

She's an immigrant from Serbia. I just shake my head when I think somebody green lighted her application for permanent residency. She is completely out to lunch.

no shit......i still find it hard to believe someone could actually say some of the retarded statements she comes up with...at least we know homero is a full retard troll and not responsible for his actions...... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :shock:  :shock:

Anonymous

http://memebee.com/vancouver/images/smilies/kolo.gif">

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"I actually like Sparky, but I cannot let this go.
QuoteRe: List of companies authorized to use temporary foreign wo

by Spartacus » 23 Apr 2013, 15:03

Most of these degrees that they have are very substandard, often slightly better than our high school education.

If they were so good they would be able to get accredited in Canada easily, but they can't so I agree with our countries position on this.

Besides, most of these immigrants don't even understand our business practices, our Codes, Laws etc etc..

My parents are both in professions they were not educated for because their credentials are not recognized in Canada.

What a waste of human capital having engineers and teachers working in banks or selling real estate.

hey baby....missing seeing you here......hope all is well......when you have news PM me...

GORDY GAMBINO

and they must really love the fact that you fuck monkey man

real fucken proud
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Obvious Li

back to the other shit forum you disgusting pigfucker.....no need to shit in this one

GORDY GAMBINO

This got a mention on the other forum Missy
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Obvious Li

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"This got a mention on the other forum Missy

move on pigfucker...move on

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Vancouver

Spartacus can be retarded some times though.
Time is malleable

Obvious Li

Quoteevs wrote:spartacus is pure evil. i can't believe you don't recognize a racist when you see one. and racist is just the tip of the iceberg, i'm sure. but, anyway.. he is not online rt now so enough about him.

Vesna accusing anyone of being racist?? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That is like RW or Joe of accusing anyone of wasting too much time on that forum!!

i actually think the dumb bitch had a stroke or something.....nobody playing with a full deck could make the comments she makes, even if they were trying to be controversial.....they are just to far out there in tin foil hat land to be taken seriously......cloud cookooland

Obvious Li

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Spartacus can be retarded some times though.

spartacus is ok....he stands alone against the forces of darkness on the retard forum...compared to the average poster there, he is a bloody genius

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"This one comes to us courtesy of Eagle.

QuoteRe: Massive Flooding in Alberta

by eagle » Yesterday, 23:55

This has nothing to do with climate change. Keep pumpin' that CO2 into the air...

If I didn't know better I would swear this was Gay Bob. Using a tragedy to promote his own agenda. As if all that moisture could have been stopped if we got out of our cars and rode donkeys. :roll:

The people of Calgary and area thank you for your sympathy...RETARD!!

Come on Shen, you know that the "leftards" never pass up a good tragedy or disaster so the can grandstand on the pain of others.

It's what they do.  :D

I'll bet evs is just about crawling out of her skin because I said "leftard"........Oops I said it again. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.