The best topic

Replies: 10434
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:15:00 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Inked Angel on VF.  

Sorry to use such harsh words earlier Fash, but I really dislike people who lie.

Sorry but most of us have no idea if she is lying or not and if she is, to what extent. Everyone sees things in their own way especially in emotionally charged situations.

The animosity between you and her is your own private business and should remain so. One of the things I have a problem with is the fact that she appears to not have the ability to shut up when it is prudent to do so. (but then again many times neither do you). She likes to stir shit up even after the issue is on it's way to being dead and that I find very annoying in just about anyone that engages in that kind of crap.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Fair enough, but when someone says "I never deleted your shit" and then I post a quote where she says she deleted my shit, it becomes obvious.  That's not the first time I've smacked her with her own words or where she's refused to let me post a correction with something she's said in PM.  You're smart enough to put two and two together.

For the record, I did PM her explaining why I deleted her post and to not keep the drama going and she posted about it on the board.  She really thinks she's making me look like an asshole by doing so when really it's just an opportunity for me to expose her for the lying sack of drama inciting shit she is.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"I like him in many ways, but he does exactly as Shen described at every opportunity  ... without fail in that area

Personally I think he just doesn't want to make waves. Loch took a lot of uncalled for, venomous, shit from evs a while back (probably some of the worst garbage I've seen come out of her) and I think he is just trying to avoid being put into an uncomfortable situation.

Loch doesn't like to fight with other posters and I respect him for that.

That just proves he is a fucking asskissing doormat. I agree that was some of the most despicable garbage that lunatic has ever spewed(and she has a lot to work with). However, when he keeps taking her vile retardation and calling it ice cream then I think he should follow the advice of Keeps and hand in his man card.

Anonymous

On the subject of that Inky chick, from what I have seen of her, I tend to agree with both OL and Renee. As OL said, she showed what a judgmental hypotwat she is with in that thread in PH about hookers.

However, I also agree with Renee that the dispute between Inky and RW is your own private business and should remain so. Just sayin.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"I like him in many ways, but he does exactly as Shen described at every opportunity  ... without fail in that area

Personally I think he just doesn't want to make waves. Loch took a lot of uncalled for, venomous, shit from evs a while back (probably some of the worst garbage I've seen come out of her) and I think he is just trying to avoid being put into an uncomfortable situation.

That just proves he is a fucking asskissing doormat. I agree that was some of the most despicable garbage that lunatic has ever spewed(and she has a lot to work with). However, when he keeps taking her vile retardation and calling it ice cream then I think he should follow the advice of Keeps and hand in his man card.

i don't know...i called this guy out two years ago for being such a fucking suck up, pussy......told him if he was actually a member of the military he ought to hang his head in shame for lack of having a backbone....didn't do much good...apparently he needs the attention and is willing to be a doormat to get it...fucking weak sister....sad  acc_devil

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"[i don't know...i called this guy out two years ago for being such a fucking suck up, pussy......told him if he was actually a member of the military he ought to hang his head in shame for lack of having a backbone....didn't do much good...apparently he needs the attention and is willing to be a doormat to get it...fucking weak sister....sad  acc_devil

Effeminate men make sick to my stomach. His buttkissing is hard to read.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Not for nothing but you really need to get a handle on that "evs hate" thing you got going on. It colors and splashes all over almost all your posts and frankly, she really isn't worth the effort and she really shouldn't be taking up so much space in your head.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to tell you what to do; you can hate her all you want but I think you spend too much time doing so. You are smarter than that and a better person, you don't need to waste so much time on evs because you just come off like a raging loon.

There are a lot of people over at VF (evs is one of them) that enjoy trying to make other people foam at the mouth. Her snide little backhanded comments and jabs are meant to antagonize other posters until they lose it. It's a game that a lot of smarmy little shits like evs play; don't play their game.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"On the subject of that Inky chick, from what I have seen of her, I tend to agree with both OL and Renee. As OL said, she showed what a judgmental hypotwat she is with in that thread in PH about hookers.

However, I also agree with Renee that the dispute between Inky and RW is your own private business and should remain so. Just sayin.

I hear ya but I will never like her and I won't pretend I will.  Being a judgmental hypotwat is one of her better qualities.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Not for nothing but you really need to get a handle on that "evs hate" thing you got going on. It colors and splashes all over almost all your posts and frankly, she really isn't worth the effort and she really shouldn't be taking up so much space in your head.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to tell you what to do; you can hate her all you want but I think you spend too much time doing so. You are smarter than that and a better person, you don't need to waste so much time on evs because you just come off like a raging loon.

There are a lot of people over at VF (evs is one of them) that enjoy trying to make other people foam at the mouth. Her snide little backhanded comments and jabs are meant to antagonize other posters until they lose it. It's a game that a lot of smarmy little shits like evs play; don't play their game.

She doesn't occupy a single moment of my time at work or when I am with my family. I hate that twat, don't get me wrong. However, we will never meet and she has zero impact on the things that are important to me. Just another anonymous asshole as far as I'm concerned.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"Not for nothing but you really need to get a handle on that "evs hate" thing you got going on. It colors and splashes all over almost all your posts and frankly, she really isn't worth the effort and she really shouldn't be taking up so much space in your head.

I tend to agree but I still love your passion Shen.

ac_dance
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"On the subject of that Inky chick, from what I have seen of her, I tend to agree with both OL and Renee. As OL said, she showed what a judgmental hypotwat she is with in that thread in PH about hookers.

I hear ya but I will never like her and I won't pretend I will.  Being a judgmental hypotwat is one of her better qualities.

Until that thread, I knew nothing about her other than she is apparently an artist.

QuoteI tend to agree but I still love your passion Shen.

ac_dance

My Mommy says her girl is just "spirited" ac_lmfao

RW

Spirited is a great word for you!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Spirited is a great word for you!

Yeah, maybe you're both right.  ac_drinks

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

lordy lordy........ ac_popcorn  ac_king  ac_dance  ac_umm