The best topic

Replies: 10434
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:15:00 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

i have been toying with the idea where all we do is pick someone from VF...... trash them shamelessly for several pages (limit 5 or 6) and then stop it and pick someone else......trashing people is great sport and can be quite therapeutic .....still formulating the concept.....any suggestions..... or is the retardation thread a suitable format ......ac_umm  ac_umm  ac_angel

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"
Personally I think he just doesn't want to make waves. Loch took a lot of uncalled for, venomous, shit from evs a while back (probably some of the worst garbage I've seen come out of her) and I think he is just trying to avoid being put into an uncomfortable situation.

Loch doesn't like to fight with other posters and I respect him for that.

I agree with you on this, Renee. Still, his kowtowing is nauseating to watch.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i have been toying with the idea where all we do is pick someone from VF...... trash them shamelessly for several pages (limit 5 or 6) and then stop it and pick someone else......trashing people is great sport and can be quite therapeutic .....still formulating the concept.....any suggestions..... or is the retardation thread a suitable format ......ac_umm  ac_umm  ac_angel

Really? I only engage in it when I'm firing back at someone but I don't find it enjoyable or consider it a sport. I sure hope you don't pick me.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Not for nothing but you really need to get a handle on that "evs hate" thing you got going on. It colors and splashes all over almost all your posts and frankly, she really isn't worth the effort and she really shouldn't be taking up so much space in your head.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to tell you what to do; you can hate her all you want but I think you spend too much time doing so. You are smarter than that and a better person, you don't need to waste so much time on evs because you just come off like a raging loon.

There are a lot of people over at VF (evs is one of them) that enjoy trying to make other people foam at the mouth. Her snide little backhanded comments and jabs are meant to antagonize other posters until they lose it. It's a game that a lot of smarmy little shits like evs play; don't play their game.

She doesn't occupy a single moment of my time at work or when I am with my family. I hate that twat, don't get me wrong. However, we will never meet and she has zero impact on the things that are important to me. Just another anonymous asshole as far as I'm concerned.

I agree with you, ladies. She is a wannabe who is playing with all the posters. It's all games. What a sad individual to play games with strangers every single day.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
ok..i realize my lifestyle is not for everyone........but calling me immoral while professing deep and abiding love for Ron Jeremy....are you fucking kidding me.......if she is that delusional then i am now a convert.......fuck me what stupidity....... ac_lmfao  ac_beating

Yey! Finally you have seen the light! I'm glad you woke up. ac_toofunny  I always wondered what was the reason behind your kowtowing to that idiot.
@realAzhyaAryola

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i have been toying with the idea where all we do is pick someone from VF...... trash them shamelessly for several pages (limit 5 or 6) and then stop it and pick someone else......trashing people is great sport and can be quite therapeutic .....still formulating the concept.....any suggestions..... or is the retardation thread a suitable format ......ac_umm  ac_umm  ac_angel

Good idea  for little hornydung.ac_drinks  ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
ok..i realize my lifestyle is not for everyone........but calling me immoral while professing deep and abiding love for Ron Jeremy....are you fucking kidding me.......if she is that delusional then i am now a convert.......fuck me what stupidity....... ac_lmfao  ac_beating

Yey! Finally you have seen the light! I'm glad you woke up. ac_toofunny  I always wondered what was the reason behind your kowtowing to that idiot.

lol@kowtowing......whatever............. ac_toofunny

RW

How very Leopardsocks of you ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Inked Angel on VF.  

Sorry to use such harsh words earlier Fash, but I really dislike people who lie.

No problem Real Woman, to be honest though, I can't recall who Inked Angel is.

ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Good morning Azhya.

ac_hithere

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Inked Angel on VF.  

Sorry to use such harsh words earlier Fash, but I really dislike people who lie.

No problem Real Woman, to be honest though, I can't recall who Inked Angel is.

ac_blush

She's really a nobody so it's all good :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Well you can count me out. Trashing people for no real reason other then just because, is childish and a waste of good flames.

BUT if I have a good reason to trash someone, it's a whole different ballgame.  acc_devil
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I had fun with Mel this morning hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I had fun with Mel this morning hahaha

So when are you moving in with him?  ac_dance
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

The better question is when am I coming south to kick your ass!!!!!!   ac_beating
Beware of Gaslighters!