The best topic

Replies: 10433
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I never go anywhere without my Maryjanes.

So you think Mel is going to kill that cat?

I was thinking (never a good sign) with the holidays close at hand and holiday dinner parties on the calender; the least he could do is sell it to Shen.  ac_umm   ac_biggrin

Thanks for the dark humour haha.

I don't care if Mel is trolling - that fucker is dead to me.  

Killed his cat.  What a fucker.

ac_wot

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Chicken Chow Meow!

He say he took his cat out and shot it.  Trolling or not, that's fucking sick.

Renee, is a bad influence on you. You are not allowed to play with her anymore. ac_tongue

You are telling me, Mel claims on a public forum he shot his cat inside his condo in a major city?  ac_sure

I don't think anyone really knows if he is serious or not but as RW said, announcing it on the forum is "fucking sick".

I think whatever you people up there have for an animal welfare authority should be informed regarding his disgusting and fucked up antics surrounding this cat. Personally I doubt he killed it because he claims to have shot the animal and botched it and then needed to reload to finish the job. The fucker lives in a cheese box condo I highly doubt he illegally discharged a firearm within the city limits. Mel is incredibly stupid but I don't think he is THAT stupid; at least I hope he isn't.  acc_angry
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Real Woman"The better question is when am I coming south to kick your ass!!!!!!   ac_beating

Better bring your big girl shoes, bitch. It's a lot of ass to kick.  ac_razz

Haha! I like it when we call each other bitches but no one gets bent out of shape. That's cool.

Hi, Renee, ya bitch! ac_biggrin

Hi, RW, ya bitch! ac_biggrin

Hi, Shen, ya bitch! ac_biggrin

Hi, Fash, ya bitch! ac_biggrin

Hi, cc, ya bitch! ac_biggrin

Hi, Annie, ya bitch! ac_biggrin

Okay, bitches! Carry on.

Sincerely,

Bitch Aryola ac_biggrin

Yo, Bitch, How you doin? ac_hithere

Actually I'm proud to be called a bitch. It means I'm pissing off all the right people.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

reel

Renee, is a bad influence on you. You are not allowed to play with her anymore. ac_tongue

You are telling me, Mel claims on a public forum he shot his cat inside his condo in a major city?  ac_sure

I don't think anyone really knows if he is serious or not but as RW said, announcing it on the forum is "fucking sick".

I think whatever you people up there have for an animal welfare authority should be informed regarding his disgusting and fucked up antics surrounding this cat. Personally I doubt he killed it because he claims to have shot the animal and botched it and then needed to reload to finish the job. The fucker lives in a cheese box condo I highly doubt he illegally discharged a firearm within the city limits. Mel is incredibly stupid but I don't think he is THAT stupid; at least I hope he isn't.  acc_angry

He lives in Langley.  It's a farming community about an hour outside Vancouver.  I'm not sure what the hunting/firearm rules are in Langley, but it's plausible that he took the cat to a field or somewhere just outside Langley and did it.

I really tried to care that the moron seems legitimately suicidal, but now I can't even pretend like I do.

Renee

Quote from: "reel"

He lives in Langley.  It's a farming community about an hour outside Vancouver.  I'm not sure what the hunting/firearm rules are in Langley, but it's plausible that he took the cat to a field or somewhere just outside Langley and did it.

I really tried to care that the moron seems legitimately suicidal, but now I can't even pretend like I do.

Canada has stricter rules regarding firearms than the US and in most states discharging a firearm with a certain distance of a private or commercial property line or dwelling is illegal. In most states it's at least 450 feet.

I agree, he can off himself at anytime and as far as I'm concerned; zero fucks will be given. Hopefully he will grow enough balls to do it soon so we don't have to see his disgusting prattle any longer.

reel

I certainly don't mean to argue gun regulations with you, but we are talking about Mel here.  He has a completely unprotected shotgun hanging on his wall, lives in a place where a large field is less than five minutes in any direction, and is dummer than a sack of broken hammers.  If he knows any of the rules at all, I doubt that he would feel they apply to him or feels they can be overlooked in the critically important task of murdering his cat.

Renee

Quote from: "reel"I certainly don't mean to argue gun regulations with you, but we are talking about Mel here.  He has a completely unprotected shotgun hanging on his wall, lives in a place where a large field is less than five minutes in any direction, and is dummer than a sack of broken hammers.  If he knows any of the rules at all, I doubt that he would feel they apply to him or feels they can be overlooked in the critically important task of murdering his cat.

It's funny; I guess he didn't get the attention he wanted by crying about killing himself so he tried looking for attention by killing his cat. The guy is not only "dummer than a sack of broken hammers" but he is a really twisted creature as well.

I'm wondering what's the next thing he will claim that he wants to kill; one of his neighbors?  ac_unsure

Someone should check on his parents, it wouldn't surprise me if they ARE already dead and he is Keeping their corpses like some dump truck driving Norman Bates.

Anonymous

Exactly Renee, it never fucking happened, so don't expect anyone to call the Humane Society.

When I was near the end of my first year in high school, around mid May, a neighbour took out his air gun one Saturday and starting firing at magpies. Someone or perhaps many people saw this and the Edmonton Police Service was called. Needless to say, his house was swarmed with EPS officers within minutes. Mel would suffer the same fate if he did the same thing.

He is just a sick attention whore. I don't read his shit anymore.

RW

People!  The expression is "dumber than a bag of hammers".
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"People!  The expression is "dumber than a bag of hammers".

We all agree on that, but I still don't believe for a second that he did what he said he did. If he shot his cat, someone would know about it and he would be in jail or the nut house right now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"I certainly don't mean to argue gun regulations with you, but we are talking about Mel here.  He has a completely unprotected shotgun hanging on his wall, lives in a place where a large field is less than five minutes in any direction, and is dummer than a sack of broken hammers.  If he knows any of the rules at all, I doubt that he would feel they apply to him or feels they can be overlooked in the critically important task of murdering his cat.

Oh my goodness.

ac_crying

RW

Quote from: "Real Woman"People!  The expression is "dumber than a bag of hammers".

We all agree on that, but I still don't believe for a second that he did what he said he did. If he shot his cat, someone would know about it and he would be in jail or the nut house right now.

I don't believe he shot his cat.  I believe that's a fucking sick thing to tell people though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I know what it is; I was quoting Reel.

Actually I prefer the phrase is "dumber than a bag of hair" or "dumber than a box of rocks". ac_biggrin

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"

I don't believe he shot his cat.  I believe that's a fucking sick thing to tell people though.

Even sicker is the fact that he described how he fucked up on the first try and had to reload to finish the poor thing off.

The guy is seriously mentally screwed.

So when are you moving in with him and does Leo know this?  ac_biggrin

RW

Yeah Leo knows Mel wants in my panties.  Leo also knows I don't wear panties hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!