The best topic

Replies: 10433
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

reel

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"People!  The expression is "dumber than a bag of hammers".

I know what it is; I was quoting Reel.

Actually I prefer the phrase is "dumber than a bag of hair" or "dumber than a box of rocks". ac_biggrin

Dumber than a box of rocks makes more sense.  I can't think of anything inherently dumb about a hammer (unless it's broken of course), but rocks are usually pretty useless.

I've usually heard it as sack of hammers, not bag.  I can't see that it really makes a difference!

reel

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"People!  The expression is "dumber than a bag of hammers".

We all agree on that, but I still don't believe for a second that he did what he said he did. If he shot his cat, someone would know about it and he would be in jail or the nut house right now.

I don't believe he shot his cat.  I believe that's a fucking sick thing to tell people though.

I don't know.  He's sort of a high-functioning idiot (ie. he is capable of doing things, but most of those things seem to be incredibly stupid, such that one is surprised that he can do things without falling down a well).  I have full confidence that he is stupid enough to have done this.  At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter.  He's an irredeemable shit either way.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yeah Leo knows Mel wants in my panties.  Leo also knows I don't wear panties hahaha

Ew gross. You had to go and make it all weird, didn't you?  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Yeah Leo knows Mel wants in my panties.  Leo also knows I don't wear panties hahaha

Ew gross. You had to go and make it all weird, didn't you?  ac_toofunny

You bet I did  ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "reel"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
We all agree on that, but I still don't believe for a second that he did what he said he did. If he shot his cat, someone would know about it and he would be in jail or the nut house right now.

I don't believe he shot his cat.  I believe that's a fucking sick thing to tell people though.

I don't know.  He's sort of a high-functioning idiot (ie. he is capable of doing things, but most of those things seem to be incredibly stupid, such that one is surprised that he can do things without falling down a well).  I have full confidence that he is stupid enough to have done this.  At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter.  He's an irredeemable shit either way.

In Langley in the middle of the day?  Not bloody likely.

He is irredeemable.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

In Langley in the middle of the day?  Not bloody likely.

He is irredeemable.

Who knows how or if he did the deed but one thing is certain he has gone to the trouble of either planning it or doing it in some way.

For all we know he could have poisoned the poor thing and in his twisted mind he thinks that shooting it is somehow more respectable or macho. He is one fucked up ignorant slob and the more I think about it, the more I think you were correct in requesting that everyone just ignore him. He truly is "irredeemable".

It appears that the more attention he gets, the more it feeds his alcoholism and mental instability. The only up side to not ignoring him is that maybe if we keep poking and prodding he will actually off himself that much sooner. No big loss.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

lots of places in south Langley or north in Mission area to shoot...gravel pits/swamps etc.....offing the cat doesn't alter my opinion of him one way or another...that was formulated months ago......he is a nasty piece of work that is for sure......RW wear underwear....... ac_dance  ac_beating

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"You can't make me :P

underwear is the sexiest look for a woman....besides pretty hard to give a weggie to someone who is traveling bareback...just sayin..... :howdy:  ac_beating

RW

I only wear off white cotton granny panties and matching Wonder bras when I do.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Did Mel actually shoot his cat or is he just telling another long story? Whatever happened to him trying to give her away? He asked me a few times to take her but we just don't have the room. I told him I knew of several friends who could have taken very good care of her.  As for her not wanting to sit on anyone's lap or let anyone touch her, we have a female who when we first got her she wouldn't let anyone but our son touch, hold or feed her. That was over 17 years ago and now she's the most loving sweetheart. So his excuse of her being an anti social cat is not a good excuse because animals can be "re trained" with love and patience. I think he just didn't have the patience. I hope she didn't suffer if he really did do that :(
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"I only wear off white cotton granny panties and matching Wonder bras when I do.

i'll have to watch SL's beheading thread before i go to bed to get that image out of my mind.... ac_razz

reel

Quote from: "Annie"Did Mel actually shoot his cat or is he just telling another long story? Whatever happened to him trying to give her away? He asked me a few times to take her but we just don't have the room. I told him I knew of several friends who could have taken very good care of her.  As for her not wanting to sit on anyone's lap or let anyone touch her, we have a female who when we first got her she wouldn't let anyone but our son touch, hold or feed her. That was over 17 years ago and now she's the most loving sweetheart. So his excuse of her being an anti social cat is not a good excuse because animals can be "re trained" with love and patience. I think he just didn't have the patience. I hope she didn't suffer if he really did do that :(

The way he tells it, he did do it and she did suffer.  Who knows if it's true.

I would call the authorities to investigate it if I could figure out something more intelligent to say than "Some guy in Langley claims on the internet that he shot his cat (and only maimed it with the first shot) and maybe it's true.  And I have no idea what his name is or where he lives."  Unfortunately, they aren't going to break out IHIT for a cat shooting, so I can't see that going anywhere.

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I only wear off white cotton granny panties and matching Wonder bras when I do.

i'll have to watch SL's beheading thread before i go to bed to get that image out of my mind.... ac_razz

ac_dance
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Annie"Did Mel actually shoot his cat or is he just telling another long story? Whatever happened to him trying to give her away? He asked me a few times to take her but we just don't have the room. I told him I knew of several friends who could have taken very good care of her.  As for her not wanting to sit on anyone's lap or let anyone touch her, we have a female who when we first got her she wouldn't let anyone but our son touch, hold or feed her. That was over 17 years ago and now she's the most loving sweetheart. So his excuse of her being an anti social cat is not a good excuse because animals can be "re trained" with love and patience. I think he just didn't have the patience. I hope she didn't suffer if he really did do that :(

The way he tells it, he did do it and she did suffer.  Who knows if it's true.

I would call the authorities to investigate it if I could figure out something more intelligent to say than "Some guy in Langley claims on the internet that he shot his cat (and only maimed it with the first shot) and maybe it's true.  And I have no idea what his name is or where he lives."  Unfortunately, they aren't going to break out IHIT for a cat shooting, so I can't see that going anywhere.

Ya, without proof there's no point. Unless that's what he wants everyone to think and dwell on. Sick attempt at attention, although it seems to be working  ac_unsure
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous