The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Me lubs whites womon. I will destroy the cockcasian race by mating with some fatass trailertrash.

If me getzz no whites womon me go afta the whites mons tropeeeee waifs.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Renee, I am not going to waste your time pretending I know the first thing about the US military or any other army. However, what I found odd about that tragedy is that civilian cops were utilized on a military base? :?:

A lot of people are asking why DC metro police and DC park police had to do the job. It boggles the mind that Aaron Alexis was able to get away with the actions that he did. Regardless of who or when the directive disarming DOD personnel was put into effect it is obvious that armed security in the naval yard was almost nonexistent.  It's obviously a failing of the DOD and somebody is more than likely going to have to answer for this gross breach in security.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Me lubs whites womon. I will destroy the cockcasian race by mating with some fatass trailertrash.

Wait right there while I get you a white hood and matching sheet.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Renee, I am not going to waste your time pretending I know the first thing about the US military or any other army. However, what I found odd about that tragedy is that civilian cops were utilized on a military base? :?:

A lot of people are asking why DC metro police and DC park police had to do the job. It boggles the mind that Aaron Alexis was able to get away with the actions that he did. Regardless of who or when the directive disarming DOD personnel was put into effect it is obvious that armed security in the naval yard was almost nonexistent.  It's obviously a failing of the DOD and somebody is more than likely going to have to answer for this gross breach in security.

I know Renee, I can't believe it either. I would have thought a homicidal gunman would have little chance of firing a second shot on a military base in any country. Who would have thunk it. :o

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Me lubs whites womon. I will destroy the cockcasian race by mating with some fatass trailertrash.

Wait right there while I get you a white hood and matching sheet.  :lol:

They say that shit...

I´m so sick of it that when a negro says something negroeish, he will be spitting his legos out and eating through a straw for the next few months.

Odinson

When I took a jog into the ghetto "da hood" guess what I saw... A stolen bicycle workshop.

Nigga stole my bike stereotype is true after all.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Army reg 190-14 applies to ALL branches of service serving on military bases. Because it applies to military police who are responsible for the law enforcement duties on ALL military bases covering ALL branches of service.

Even TheBlaze doesn't believe your silly conspiracy theory.

QuoteDoD spokesman Mark Wright told TheBlaze Army Regulation 190-14 would not apply to other bases under different branches of the military, including the site of Monday's shooting, Washington Navy Yard.

"No, it would not apply," he said Tuesday afternoon.

Steven Bucci, a military expert for The Heritage Foundation who served 28 years in the Army and retired in 2005 with the rank of colonel, also told TheBlaze Tuesday afternoon that Clinton is not to blame.

"I think you are barking up the wrong tree if you are looking to put blame on someone for disarming the military," said Bucci, when asked if Clinton was responsible. "I think that's kind of a bogus story."

"We have never had our soldiers walking around with weapons all the time, other than in combat zones," he added, noting only Military Police have had that authority.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/17/this-is-why-most-military-personnel-are-disarmed-on-military-bases-and-its-not-clintons-fault/">//http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/17/this-is-why-most-military-personnel-are-disarmed-on-military-bases-and-its-not-clintons-fault/

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"When I took a jog into the ghetto "da hood" guess what I saw... A stolen bicycle workshop.

If you spent less money on booze you could afford a fucking car...LOSER!!

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"Maybe because if somebody shot that buck nigger it would have been racism. Faggots would have gone haywire.

I really feel pity for americans... They have to live amongst da hood niggazz. Not even hispanics like niggazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Yo dog thugs life! I hate the whites mon becuzzz he dozz nut giv muh dick comuniti coleg grad a jub ass a manager. RAYCISM!

I go grab muh dick and sack muh pants.

As if no whites have ever gone crazy and committed mass murder. Breivik?

The Washington Navy Yard shootings has nothing to do with race. The guy had mental issues.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"When I took a jog into the ghetto "da hood" guess what I saw... A stolen bicycle workshop.

If you spent less money on booze you could afford a fucking car...LOSER!!

You know that I have cars. Maybe you should get your KFC fat ass on the track once in your lifetime.

I bet you met your buck in a KFC joint.

And I´m not the reject loser... You are. After all you said it yourself.

It seems that the bruddas get every1s rejects. Fatass orc looking beauties and 172cm "too tall" dwarfland skilled cocksucker hos.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"Maybe because if somebody shot that buck nigger it would have been racism. Faggots would have gone haywire.

I really feel pity for americans... They have to live amongst da hood niggazz. Not even hispanics like niggazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Yo dog thugs life! I hate the whites mon becuzzz he dozz nut giv muh dick comuniti coleg grad a jub ass a manager. RAYCISM!

I go grab muh dick and sack muh pants.

As if no whites have ever gone crazy and committed mass murder. Breivik?

The Washington Navy Yard shootings has nothing to do with race. The guy had mental issues.

Blacks commit massmurders in everyday of the week... They are not called massmurders because that´s just the behaviour we expect from them.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Army reg 190-14 applies to ALL branches of service serving on military bases. Because it applies to military police who are responsible for the law enforcement duties on ALL military bases covering ALL branches of service.

QuoteDoD spokesman Mark Wright told TheBlaze Army Regulation 190-14 would not apply to other bases under different branches of the military, including the site of Monday's shooting, Washington Navy Yard.

Steven Bucci, a military expert for The Heritage Foundation who served 28 years in the Army and retired in 2005 with the rank of colonel, also told TheBlaze Tuesday afternoon that Clinton is not to blame.

"I think you are barking up the wrong tree if you are looking to put blame on someone for disarming the military," said Bucci, when asked if Clinton was responsible. "I think that's kind of a bogus story."

"We have never had our soldiers walking around with weapons all the time, other than in combat zones," he added, noting only Military Police have had that authority.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/17/this-is-why-most-military-personnel-are-disarmed-on-military-bases-and-its-not-clintons-fault/">//http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/17/this-is-why-most-military-personnel-are-disarmed-on-military-bases-and-its-not-clintons-fault/

It applies to military police as it states in the reg. The Military Police which is a division of the army are responsible for ALL law enforcement duties on military property regardless of which branch of the service it is. I don't care what you dig up because you cannot change the meaning of the reg when it was made effective or who it applies to. Please see the following from Army reg 190-14

Appendix B

"B. Applicability and Scope

This Directive:

1. Applies to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), the

Military Departments, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and

the Joint Staff, the Unified and Specified Commands, the Inspector

General of the Department of Defense, the Defense Agencies, and

the DoD Field Activities (hereafter referred to collectively as "the

DoD Components"). The term "Military Services," as used herein,

refers to the Army, the Navy, the Air Force, and the Marine Corps."

BTW, I pulled this out of the comments from the article you provided. According to a veteran who served on various security details at one time ALL security personal were carrying weapons.

"I served from 1969 till my last discharge in 1990, Active and Reserve, and all security personel carried a sidearm, including the Officer of the Day. Only place I served that allowed no weapons was on Banderhof Kaserne, in Germany, when I worked with the Security Police detail, we were only allowed clubs. If something happened that required weapons, we had to call the MP detachement at Robinson Barracks, and, of course, by the time they would have gotten there, everything would have been over with. But basically, all security personel carried weapons,"

There are many more comments attesting to the same thing. The retired colonel/so-called military expert who claims that military personnel were NEVER allowed to carry weapons except in combat zones is probably pulling statements out of his ass. It's obvious that the just like you, your lefty buddies are scambling like rats trying to cover their asses. Do you really feel comfortable being part of that when you and they are not even smart enough to read the entire regulation?

Anonymous

It applies to military police as it states in the reg. The Military Police which is a division of the army are responsible for ALL law enforcement duties on military property regardless of which branch of the service it is. I don't care what you dig up because you cannot change the meaning of the reg when it was made effective or who it applies to. Please see the following from Army reg 190-14

Appendix B

This Directive:

BTW, I pulled this out of the comments from the article you provided. According to a veteran who served on various security details at one time ALL security personal were carrying weapons.

"I served from 1969 till my last discharge in 1990, Active and Reserve, and all security personel carried a sidearm, including the Officer of the Day. Only place I served that allowed no weapons was on Banderhof Kaserne, in Germany, when I worked with the Security Police detail, we were only allowed clubs. If something happened that required weapons, we had to call the MP detachement at Robinson Barracks, and, of course, by the time they would have gotten there, everything would have been over with. But basically, all security personel carried weapons,"

There are many more comments attesting to the same thing. The retired colonel/so-called military expert who claims that military personnel were NEVER allowed to carry weapons except in combat zones is probably pulling statements out of his ass. It's obvious that the just like you, your lefty buddies are scambling like rats trying to cover their asses. Do you really feel comfortable being part of that when you and they are not even smart enough to read the entire regulation?

Then why didn't they use them and shoot the gunman?

Odinson

It is a bit funny... Scary gunman in a military base.

The officer on watch had an assault rifle with a full clip when I was in the army.

The MP had sidearms.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Appendix B

This Directive:

Then why didn't they use them and shoot the gunman?

Because now under army reg 190-14 only personnel assigned to law enforcement (MP) and security personnel performing specific duties spelled out in the directive can be armed without specific written permission of the base commanders. Apparently there weren't enough armed security on duty to cover the required security properly.