The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Then why didn't they use them and shoot the gunman?

Because now under army reg 190-14 only personnel assigned to law enforcement (MP) and security personnel performing specific duties spelled out in the directive can be armed without specific written permission of the base commanders. Apparently there weren't enough armed security on duty to cover the required security properly.

Well that is just fucking retarded. I would have thought it would be easier to go one a psychotic shooting rampage at a police station than on a US military base.

Renee

Then why didn't they use them and shoot the gunman?

Because now under army reg 190-14 only personnel assigned to law enforcement (MP) and security personnel performing specific duties spelled out in the directive can be armed without specific written permission of the base commanders. Apparently there weren't enough armed security on duty to cover the required security properly.

Well that is just fucking retarded. I would have thought it would be easier to go one a psychotic shooting rampage at a police station than on a US military base.

Ya think???? :lol:

What's even more "retarded" is Romero's loony insistence that there was enough armed security present when 12 dead bodies indicate otherwise.  :?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

What's even more "retarded" is Romero's loony insistence that there was enough armed security present when 12 dead bodies indicate otherwise.  :?

I will let you in on a little secret...he doesn't believe it either. Shhhhhhhhh, don't let him know we know.

Renee

I will let you in on a little secret...he doesn't believe it either. Shhhhhhhhh, don't let him know we know.

So it is as I suspected all along. He is a master troll.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

At least he's not an asshole about it like those geriatric trolls on that other forum.

Renee

At least he's not an asshole about it like those geriatric trolls on that other forum.

Contrary to popular belief I really don't mind Romero in the least. He at least engages and gives you something to aim at and makes you work for it unlike some of the less accomplished trolls out there. He never fails to disappoint when I'm in the mood to go looking for a fight. :lol:

Anonymous

Contrary to popular belief I really don't mind Romero in the least. He at least engages and gives you something to aim at and makes you work for it unlike some of the less accomplished trolls out there. He never fails to disappoint when I'm in the mood to go looking for a fight. :lol:

Vesna says you and I are bullying Romero. :o  She's as nutty as green hornung.

Renee

Vesna says you and I are bullying Romero. :o  She's as nutty as green hornung.

Whatever; all I know is that Romero is a big boy and can stand up for himself.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"What's even more "retarded" is Romero's loony insistence that there was enough armed security present when 12 dead bodies indicate otherwise.  :?

I never said anything like there was enough security present. I said there was security present, after you falsely said there was no security at all.

You were wrong and now you're lying to cover it up.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"What's even more "retarded" is Romero's loony insistence that there was enough armed security present when 12 dead bodies indicate otherwise.  :?

I never said anything like there was enough security present. I said there was security present, after you falsely said there was no security at all.

Okay little troll, we've played enough. It's nap time for you.

Romero

You know very well that you wouldn't be able to find anything on me claiming there was enough security present. I never said it. You're making it up.

Anonymous

You know very well that you wouldn't be able to find anything on me claiming there was enough security present. I never said it. You're making it up.

Well, I should hope so. Something is terribly wrong when civvie cops have to respond to a gun emergency on a fucking military base.

Anonymous

I doubt there's much danger of Romero posting countless times how he is a victim of cyberbullying.

Renee

Dude I'm not the one claiming that Army Reg 190-14 which limits the issuing of firearms to security personnel, didn't apply on a naval base.

You apparently think that reg 190-14 wasn't a contributing factor in there not being more armed security. You are obviously worried more about defending Billy bulb nose than looking at how Alexis encountered only a token level of armed security and in turn was able to kill 12 people.

Or maybe it isn't you who has been arguing that 190-14 didn't apply? :?  You might want to check and see if someone has hacked your account. :lol:

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Dude I'm not the one claiming that Army Reg 190-14 which limits the issuing of firearms to security personnel, didn't apply on a naval base.

QuoteArmy Regulation 190–14

Applicability. This regulation applies to the Active Army, the U.S. Army Reserve, the Department of the Army civilian police and security guard activities, contracted or contractor security force operations and activities, and the Army National Guard only when called or ordered to active duty in a Federal status under the provisions of title 10, United States Code.

:)

Army regulations apply to the Army. Navy regulations apply to the Navy. Pretty obvious stuff for most people.