The best topic

Replies: 10433
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Only I'm not wrong.  You are applying your own emotional standard to the legal definition of cruelty.

Again, read the fucking case law.

No I am applying the definition of "suffering". As I said about 50 fucking times already the level of suffering required to bring criminal charges is extremely low and subject to interpretation by the court.

The courts wouldn't touch it Renee.  He didn't willingly cause his animal to suffer.

They probably won't touch it but I think it still bares investigation. As I said before, it will put his useless ass on notice and maybe he will wise up if animal welfare crawls up his ass and lights a fire.

You have to wonder what's the next crazy thing that shit stain is going to do. SMP is has to be worried because he is no longer king of the sicko pile.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

No I am applying the definition of "suffering". As I said about 50 fucking times already the level of suffering required to bring criminal charges is extremely low and subject to interpretation by the court.

The courts wouldn't touch it Renee.  He didn't willingly cause his animal to suffer.

They probably won't touch it but I think it still bares investigation. As I said before, it will put his useless ass on notice and maybe he will wise up if animal welfare crawls up his ass and lights a fire.

You have to wonder what's the next crazy thing that shit stain is going to do. SMP is has to worried because he is no longer king of the sicko pile.

It would be a waste of time to even bother with because they would do fuck all.  I know it's abhorrent but with our laws as they are, there isn't much we can do, especially after the fact.

I never thought I would see SMP dethroned.

I do think Mel got a forum time out last night though.  He was spamming away and then he disappeared.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I wonder if that retard has a beer in his hand and a big smile on his face because of the shit storm he stirred up? My guess is YES!!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Only I'm not wrong.  You are applying your own emotional standard to the legal definition of cruelty.

Again, read the fucking case law.

even if he actually offed the cat there is no case for a charge...you report him...the police may or may not go interview him.....he tells the officer " yes i had a cat at one point but it ran away weeks ago".....officers reply.."sorry to bother you sir , have a good night"....that's the end of it..... ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

even if he actually offed the cat there is no case for a charge...you report him...the police may or may not go interview him.....he tells the officer " yes i had a cat at one point but it ran away weeks ago".....officers reply.."sorry to bother you sir , have a good night"....that's the end of it..... ac_dunno

That might be true, but if he discharged a firearm in the city and someone reported him, the cops would be all over his effeminate little condo within minutes. I saw this happen to a neighbour when I was a kid in high school.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

That might be true, but if he discharged a firearm in the city and someone reported him, the cops would be all over his effeminate little condo within minutes. I saw this happen to a neighbour when I was a kid in high school.

true ....but that event is certainly past by now.....happened two or three days ago ????? i think

Anonymous

true ....but that event is certainly past by now.....happened two or three days ago ????? i think

Oh, I agree, but that comes back to my original point though. He discharges a firearm several times inside city limits and nobody saw or heard anything?? Highly fucking unlikely I say!!

Renee

From what I understand he lives in or near a farming community so he may not have discharged the firearm within town limits. He may have taken the cat out in some field and blasted away like the lunatic that he is.

The truly tragic part is HE is to blame for all the problems he claims the cat caused. He killed that poor creature because he failed to provided it with a stable environment. That worthless piece of filth could have gotten rid of the cat humanely but he simply doesn't have a decent bone in his entire body. And what exactly was this cat guilty of; scratching his over-priced table, eating his precious plants, some minor anti-social behavior? It was a cat for fucks sake; they do shit like that.

All I can say is thank God that he and his gem of an ex-wife didn't procreate in any way. I get sick to my stomach just thinking what could have been.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

He could have taken it to a shelter.  There is one in his hometown that does not believe in euthanasia.  I have been to our little itty bitty SPCA and unless it's for a specific reason, cats aren't kept in cages.  They have a big indoor/outdoor area to roam around in with other cats.  He's an ignorant cat killing bastard.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"From what I understand he lives in or near a farming community so he may not have discharged the firearm within town limits. He may have taken the cat out in some field and blasted away like the lunatic that he is.

As far as I know he lives in the Greater Vancouver area Renee? I couldn't imagine anyone discharging a firearm(several times) in Edmonton or any of the suburbs without anyone knowing about it and reporting it.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"He could have taken it to a shelter.  There is one in his hometown that does not believe in euthanasia.  I have been to our little itty bitty SPCA and unless it's for a specific reason, cats aren't kept in cages.  They have a big indoor/outdoor area to roam around in with other cats.  He's an ignorant cat killing bastard.

I told him to take it to a no-kill shelter when he was first making noise about killing it. In fact it was mentioned by others as well. He ignored all forms of reason and simply killed that cat because he wanted to. It was just one more way to stick it to his ex-wife and make himself feel like a man.

Mel proved himself to be an ineffectual, impotent, no balls, little stain and if anyone now offers him anything that looks like support of sympathy for his plight they are complete fools.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"From what I understand he lives in or near a farming community so he may not have discharged the firearm within town limits. He may have taken the cat out in some field and blasted away like the lunatic that he is.

As far as I know he lives in the Greater Vancouver area Renee? I couldn't imagine anyone discharging a firearm(several times) in Edmonton or any of the suburbs without anyone knowing about and reporting it.

He claims to live in Langley and according to Reel it's a rural area with lots of farms.  I don't know if it is true or not but that what I've been told.

Anonymous

As far as I know he lives in the Greater Vancouver area Renee? I couldn't imagine anyone discharging a firearm(several times) in Edmonton or any of the suburbs without anyone knowing about and reporting it.

He claims to live in Langley and according to Reel it's a rural area with lots of farms.  I don't know if it is true or not but that what I've been told.

I have never been to Langley, but from the pics he has posted in the past, it appears to have lots of condos and townhouses. I would think someone living in them would report gunfire. I know I sure as fuck would.

Obvious Li

it is a city close to vancouver.....surrounded by acreages and farms.....lots of areas to discharge a firearm within 10 minute drive.....

Anonymous

it is a city close to vancouver.....surrounded by acreages and farms.....lots of areas to discharge a firearm within 10 minute drive.....

OK thanx, but I still don't believe he did it. He has taken the crown away from Joe as the biggest attention whore on VF. Joe is only annoying like he wants to be, but Mel is a fucking sicko about the attention whoring. Mel's a ac_doofus