The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

so mimi has turned cuntish again.....i know you guys don't like the cat killer...but this is a point of right and wrong...that fucking drunken, jacked up oxcar receives special status from the bitches and they use him to do their dirty work and shit on mel....very bad form..... ac_drinks

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"No worries Shen.  I'll get home at 3:30pm if I make it.

You mean you might not make your flight out of YVR? Why not?

I've been stuck in Van for two days now.  I need to get home so I'm flying elsewhere and driving.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Geeze RW I hope you get home soon, travelling sucks when it's pouring rain.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Obvious Li"so mimi has turned cuntish [size=150]again[/size].....i know you guys don't like the cat killer...but this is a point of right and wrong...that fucking drunken, jacked up oxcar receives special status from the bitches and they use him to do their dirty work and shit on mel....very bad form..... ac_drinks

Again?  ac_toofunny  She hasnt stopped in 2 years.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"so mimi has turned cuntish again.....i know you guys don't like the cat killer...but this is a point of right and wrong...that fucking drunken, jacked up oxcar receives special status from the bitches and they use him to do their dirty work and shit on mel....very bad form..... ac_drinks

Everything the Langley Ladyboy posts should be automatically sent to RO. Mel is absolutely right about the preferential treatment mimi and old evs give to the effeminate old candyass.

Anonymous

I know JOE is a trolling attention whore, but this is so stupid it had to be said.
Quoteat least Obama lowered the budge deficit

ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0WgglWdhohwwc1F1IJx_v6V8zexkBtQbDk4HEc9_go6GpXQZZ">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"so mimi has turned cuntish again.....i know you guys don't like the cat killer...but this is a point of right and wrong...that fucking drunken, jacked up oxcar receives special status from the bitches and they use him to do their dirty work and shit on mel....very bad form..... ac_drinks

Everything the Langley Ladyboy posts should be automatically sent to RO. Mel is absolutely right about the preferential treatment mimi and old evs give to the effeminate old candyass.

It is her forum and she mods it the way she chooses..

If you don't like it, then don't go there.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It is her forum and she mods it the way she chooses..

If you don't like it, then don't go there.

Yep, that's pretty much it.

BTW, Mel get's what he deserves. Any other decent forum under the sun he would have been permanently bounced after the bloody toilet paper incident. As for Oscar, either ignore the fire water soaked fool or just call him a drunken redskin and watch him go ballistic. It's funny as shit.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"As for Oscar, either ignore the fire water soaked fool or just call him a drunken redskin and watch him go ballistic. It's funny as shit.  ac_toofunny

Oscar would have been perma-banned anywhere else long ago. He's as big a thread bomber as Odi and every bit as much a spammer as Mel. Old evs thinks the Langley Ladyboy is a cutiepie though. That's because the Langley Ladyboy is about as masculine as Richard Simmons and shares her extremist ideology. I don't believe he's drunk, but I do believe he is an effeminate douchebag though.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"As for Oscar, either ignore the fire water soaked fool or just call him a drunken redskin and watch him go ballistic. It's funny as shit.  ac_toofunny

Oscar would have been perma-banned anywhere else long ago. He's as big a thread bomber as Odi and every bit as much a spammer as Mel. Old evs thinks the Langley Ladyboy is a cutiepie though. That's because the Langley Ladyboy is about as masculine as Richard Simmons and shares her extremist ideology. I don't believe he's drunk, but I do believe he is an effeminate douchebag though.

Oscar is fucking harmless. He is a God damn buffoon.

Mel on the other hand, is a piece of shit and should have been removed with extreme prejudice months ago.  acc_angry
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Oscar is fucking harmless. He is a God damn buffoon.

Mel on the other hand, is a piece of shit and should have been removed with extreme prejudice months ago.  acc_angry

Granted, the Langley Ladyboy does not post the disturbing pics that Mel did. However, Mel, oddstain and the Langley Ladyboy should all be confined to RO.

Anonymous

Fake Homo Bob wrote this:

"Speaking of giant corporations ripping off poorly-paid workers"

Then he posted an image showing how workers at Mickey D's in Australia make over $15/hour while the national minimum wage in the USA is $7.25/hour.

OK, first the most obvious; franchises make up more than 80 percent of McDonald's restaurants worldwide. The company itself does NOT pay most wages....the franchisee does. Secondly, Australia relies heavily on the lower wages for teenagers and the labor deal McDonald's struck with its employees currently pays 16-year-olds roughly US$8 an hour. Third, franchisees in places like Europe and Australia have found ways to get more mileage out of their staff as well. Lastly, fast food franchises in Europe have been some of the earliest adopters of touchscreen kiosks that let customers order without a cashier. As always, the peril of making employees more expensive is that machines become cheaper in comparison.

It really isn't rocket science. If you raise wages for the least skilled in society, the business model will change. That means fewer workers producing more. Technology replacing workers and yes higher prices.

RW

That's what corporations seem to claim in order to save money and up profit.  GBB did make a very valid point about Henry Ford's wage model.  What good is a product if no one can afford to buy it?

Why you can't compare minimum wages between countries is cost of living equivalents.  Australia is closer to Canada in pricing, where products in the US tend to be cheaper.  That means that $7 stretches much farther in the US than it does in Canada.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"That's what corporations seem to claim in order to save money and up profit.  GBB did make a very valid point about Henry Ford's wage model.  What good is a product if no one can afford to buy it?

Why you can't compare minimum wages between countries is cost of living equivalents.  Australia is closer to Canada in pricing, where products in the US tend to be cheaper.  That means that $7 stretches much farther in the US than it does in Canada.

What corporation? You mean the independent owner/operator of a McDonald's store. Comparing the auto sector to franchised fast food outlets is disingenuous even for a non-thinking asshole like Bob.

Ask anyone that has been to Aus, it is more expensive than here. That aside, Australian fast food franchisees cope with higher wages by utilizing cheaper workers(under 18), more expensive/higher profit menu items and technology which reduces the need for workers. They end up spending about as much on wages as their Canadian and US counterparts.

BTW, Walmart and Target fit right in with Henry Ford's biz model. They the reasons everyone can afford cheap communication devices.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Fake Homo Bob wrote this:

"Speaking of giant corporations ripping off poorly-paid workers"

Then he posted an image showing how workers at Mickey D's in Australia make over $15/hour while the national minimum wage in the USA is $7.25/hour.

OK, first the most obvious; franchises make up more than 80 percent of McDonald's restaurants worldwide. The company itself does NOT pay most wages....the franchisee does. Secondly, Australia relies heavily on the lower wages for teenagers and the labor deal McDonald's struck with its employees currently pays 16-year-olds roughly US$8 an hour. Third, franchisees in places like Europe and Australia have found ways to get more mileage out of their staff as well. Lastly, fast food franchises in Europe have been some of the earliest adopters of touchscreen kiosks that let customers order without a cashier. As always, the peril of making employees more expensive is that machines become cheaper in comparison.

It really isn't rocket science. If you raise wages for the least skilled in society, the business model will change. That means fewer workers producing more. Technology replacing workers and yes higher prices.

Maybe Gay Boy Bob is unaware of how difficult it can be for restaurant owners Shen Li?

I worked in a Chinese restaurant for five years..

I saw first hand the sacrifices that restaurant owners face..

Many nights I earned more money than my boss and I had did not have to worry about how the bills of the business were going to be paid..

It's a tough life of hard work and long hours.