Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Ohhh yaaa that chat I forgot about that...
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Shen! Come join us!!! We can have a threesome! lololol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Git on chat gals!

K

Anonymous

I might have time Friday or Saturday night.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I might have time Friday or Saturday night.

Yeah, well maybe we won't have time for the likes of you. ac_razz

Renee

I sometimes wish I had time to hit this place or VF at night but then I think, Naw.....sleep is probably time better spent. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I sometimes wish I had time to hit this place or VF at night but then I think, Naw.....sleep is probably time better spent. ac_biggrin

We had a good time getting to know each other last night. RW, brought some of her dad's homemade Italian wine. Annie brought some of her personal "vegetables" to the party along with marshmallow cookies. Me, I brought my natural glow and endearing charm. ac_cool  ac_dance

RW

She's lying.  She bought a big ole bucket of KFC!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"She's lying.  She bought a big ole bucket of KFC!

Ah, another reason to stay away.

How do you say "puke" in Chinese?  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"She's lying.  She bought a big ole bucket of KFC!

Your just pissed cuz I wouldn't let you near my breasts. ac_razz

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"I sometimes wish I had time to hit this place or VF at night but then I think, Naw.....sleep is probably time better spent. ac_biggrin

We had a good time getting to know each other last night. RW, brought some of her dad's homemade Italian wine. Annie brought some of her personal "vegetables" to the party along with marshmallow cookies. Me, I brought my natural glow and endearing charm. ac_cool  ac_dance

Wait, wait, I missed this. What the hell are "personal vegetables"? ac_wot  

Maybe I don't really want to know. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I don't know, but my gawd I had the fucking munchies after sampling them.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

I don't know, but my gawd I had the fucking munchies after sampling them.

Well then I guess it was good thing that you brought the KFC.

BTW, were they vegetables or mushrooms?   ac_umm