The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"He definitely has a way with words.

I went back and dug through old posts.  It seems he wasn't the evil shit head he was made out to be in the beginning.  

Interesting stuff.

I have never seen any evidence of that either. I agree with Renee though about the Sox/Inky/yourself he said/she said crap. It gave me a headache reading it.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"He definitely has a way with words.

I went back and dug through old posts.  It seems he wasn't the evil shit head he was made out to be in the beginning.  

Interesting stuff.

I have never seen any evidence of that either. I agree with Renee though about the Sox/Inky/yourself he said/she said crap. It gave me a headache reading it.

It would have been different if we got some juicy tidbits of PI but it just went on endlessly with veiled accusations, finger pointing and bullshit.

Who the hell's got time to read through that kind of crap? Like many of us I kept waiting for the "holy shit" moment that would have blew the lid off the situation but it never came. It was all tease and no action.  ac_umm

I say we were cheated and somebody needs to pay. ac_beating  ac_toofunny

BTW, speaking of retardation I put that retard "lance leftard, dipshit, nancy boy, one note, troll" on ignore. Would I be out of line to suggest that we all do the same. ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I like arguing with people :)

I like reasonable debate, but on VF it involves an editorial, a gif and an image. The people that remain there are not interested or are incapable of it. Mad Serb and Reel are the exceptions of course.

I miss you guys bringing the debate.  It was fun!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Listen bitches, I know the Inky saga shit was a yawn.  I tried to keep it all in private but the dumb bitch insisted it be in public and Leo didn't give a shit if it was.  I was hoping they would get it out of their systems and we'd be done with it so I went with it.  Fucking sue me.  I hated all the shit that was said because I am a private person in that regard.  Now STFU.  It's done.  :P

I would have canned Leftie Lance troll fuck.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Listen bitches, I know the Inky saga shit was a yawn.  I tried to keep it all in private but the dumb bitch insisted it be in public and Leo didn't give a shit if it was.  I was hoping they would get it out of their systems and we'd be done with it so I went with it.  Fucking sue me.  I hated all the shit that was said because I am a private person in that regard.  Now STFU.  It's done.  :P

Fair enough, it's done as far as I'm concerned too.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Listen bitches, I know the Inky saga shit was a yawn.  I tried to keep it all in private but the dumb bitch insisted it be in public and Leo didn't give a shit if it was.  I was hoping they would get it out of their systems and we'd be done with it so I went with it.  Fucking sue me.  I hated all the shit that was said because I am a private person in that regard.  Now STFU.  It's done.  :P

Okay, not another word.  ac_angel
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

lets see..this should last about a minute and a half....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Hello Obvious Li, I am so happy to see you again..

I hope your travels are safe.

ac_smile

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

thanks fash....yes at my daughters in Maple Ridge.....having a great time...green grass everywhere.....catching up on things......playing poker....life is good....cheerio

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

thanks fash....yes at my daughters in Maple Ridge.....having a great time...green grass everywhere.....catching up on things......playing poker....life is good....cheerio

That is wonderful and I am so happy you are having a good time.

ac_smile

Try not to take all her money playing poker though.

ac_lmfao

Annie

Evs and I are on nice speaking terms but mimi is quite stubborn. I apologized to her a few times but nope she won't accept it and won't offer me an apology either so meh lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Evs and I are on nice speaking terms but mimi is quite stubborn. I apologized to her a few times but nope she won't accept it and won't offer me an apology either so meh lol

If you take a look at the thread Shen Li started you'll see many different opinions on forum personalities Annie.

Annie

Oh I know, everyone isn't going to like everyone. There are only a couple posters I don't care for at all.....as I'm sure they don't care for me either.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh I know, everyone isn't going to like everyone. There are only a couple posters I don't care for at all.....as I'm sure they don't care for me either.

That's good you can accept that and simply avoid them.