The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I did not say that Azhya Aryola..

I don't like to fight and I don't know how to fight anyway.

Don't worry Fash, this pack of chest beaters and bullshitters would have to go through me to get to you first.

I have a feeling they would come up rather short.  ac_toofunny

You and what army?  ac_tongue

Make your move bitch.  ac_razz

I'll waste your little fried chicken eatin ass before you can say "herro".  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

QuoteRenee wrote:

Make your move bitch. ac_razz

I'll waste your little fried chicken eatin ass before you can say "herro". ac_toofunny

The battle for national pride is on the line.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ74WVzgzcy9DbMX3UUEBtNJLJNSQBAtE_Dmma8El4vQB0_j_iW">

Nobody talks shit about my beloved KFC

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDXUBQTFL_x7UotsPjG_5sZmWuutCHm56q_w84YhK0g5ZYk3-3">

ac_wub

RW

The retardation over the return of Leo is a bit staggering.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"The retardation over the return of Leo is a bit staggering.

Yep it is. Compared to the owner, he is quite mature and civil.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"The retardation over the return of Leo is a bit staggering.

Yeah, they are all (especially that witless moron Bruce) in a panic over there.  

Bunch of fucking geese.  ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

In many ways I find bruce to be a breath of fresh air. However, I don't get his hatred of Leo? Did I miss something? Does this feud go all the way back to DV?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

In many ways I find bruce a breath of fresh air. However, I don't get his hatred of Leo? Did I miss something that goes all the way back to DV?

Bruce is an idiot.

Personally I don't give a fuck what his problem is. He acts like a little bitch whenever anyone disagrees with him or challenges his carefully hidden lack of intellect. Take away his ability to post image files and he is only a few links higher on the food chain than Odie.

RW

Actually, I find bruce to be one of the more intelligent posters.  He's a tech head and quite insightful, which I can appreciate but then again, bruce and I go back to DV.  

Leo was never on DV.

The latest issue Shen is the mod outing and forum criticizing.  He pissed off a lot of people with that.  That and there is a belief that he came to destroy the forum, which is laughable.  He has a forum persona but strip that down and he's just like every other poster.

I wish everyone would just chill the fuck out.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Bruce is an idiot.

personally i don't give a fuck what his problem is. He acts like a little bitch whenever anyone disagrees with him or challenges his carefully hidden lack of intellect. Take his ability to post image files and he one a few ladder rungslinks higher on the food chain than Odie.

Yes, he does overdo it with the files/images/gifs which is what no minds like evs or EU are forced to do to hide their incredible ignorance and lack of substance. Still, he doesn't fly in formation with the rest of the ideological flock. I stand by what I said, he's an independent thinker, just like Leo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Actually, I find bruce to be one of the more intelligent posters.  He's a tech head and quite insightful, which I can appreciate but then again, bruce and I go back to DV.  

Leo was never on DV.

The latest issue Shen is the mod outing and forum criticizing.  He pissed off a lot of people with that.  That and there is a belief that he came to destroy the forum, which is laughable.  He has a forum persona but strip that down and he's just like every other poster.

The forum is being destroyed, but Sox has NOTHING to do with it. I wasn't on DV very long, but I wish most of us had moved to DATW instead of VF. DATW is dead now, but that might have been different now if we all went there instead. Besides, their admin could not possibly be crazier than the one at VF.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Actually, I find bruce to be one of the more intelligent posters.  He's a tech head and quite insightful, which I can appreciate but then again, bruce and I go back to DV.

Compared to what? I don't care how technically adept he is. I still say he is an idiot, especially when it comes to this Leo situation. He acts like a hysterical little girl or better yet a jilted lover. That's not the behavior of an intelligent individual. Let's not even get started with the racism stuff. Negro hate threads anyone?????

Quote from: "Real Woman" Leo was never on DV.

Hey I used to think he was more than he actually is as well but study the guy for a while and you see that he is really rather benign. The only thing I think is a disruption is this whole soap opera with you, him and Inky.

That's really beneath him in my opinion. In fact I think it's beneath everyone; bystanders and those involved alike.

@realAzhyaAryola

Compared to what? I don't care how technically adept he is. I still say he is an idiot, especially when it comes to this Leo situation. He acts like a hysterical little girl or better yet a jilted lover. That's not the behavior of an intelligent individual. Let's not even get started with the racism stuff. Negro hate threads anyone?????

Quote from: "Real Woman" Leo was never on DV.

Hey I used to think he was more than he actually is as well but study the guy for a while and you see that he is really rather benign. The only thing I think is a disruption is this whole soap opera with you, him and Inky.

That's really beneath him in my opinion. In fact I think it's beneath everyone; bystanders and those involved alike.

I agree with Renee. I think that bruccoli is a monster.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

From what I can see, Bruce has a crush on RW and he's pissed jelous of Leo lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

I posted the following which apparently deserved a warning. I was commenting to a post Leo posted.

Leopardsocks wrote:

Annie, your delight will soon turn to despair.

You are not like Frankenbitch and her goons. That will soon play against you.

I replied: Agreed. I am concerned for Annie when the shit hits the fan.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]