The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"Finally, I was on time for once! Wooohoo! High five!  ac_dance

ac_drinks Yep, he totally trolled me when he first joined here.

I do not understand why an adult would want to annoy a stranger that has done nothing wrong to them?

ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"Finally, I was on time for once! Wooohoo! High five!  ac_dance

I do not understand why an adult would want to annoy a stranger that has done nothing wrong to them?

ac_unsure

It's a white thing.

Renee

ac_unsure

It's a white thing.

Yeah right, little miss let's get liquored up and troll VF.  ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

ac_unsure

It's a white thing.

Yeah right, little miss let's get liquored up and troll VF.  ac_lmfao

Oh shit, I forgot about that. ac_blush

Anonymous

^When one hangs out with the white folks their strange ways are bound to rub off on ya. ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^When one hangs out with the white folks their strange ways are bound to rub off on ya. ac_toofunny

Yeah okay, I could be real crass and say something about your love of fried chicken and hanging out black folks but I'll be nice.  ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Watching Odinson talk to himself is pretty fricken funny hahahhaa
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Watching Odinson talk to himself is pretty fricken funny hahahhaa

Does he turn on people for no reason there like he did here?

Annie

I dunno, but he hasn't turned on me.....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I dunno, but he hasn't turned on me.....

That is good Annie, but maybe you are not engaging him enough to give him a chance to turn on you.

Annie

RW

I wouldn't really know Fash - I have him on ignore.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I wouldn't really know Fash - I have him on ignore.

Having seen what he posted here, I can understand why you would ignore Odinson, Real Woman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Watching Odinson talk to himself is pretty fricken funny hahahhaa

The deranged owner thinks oddstain is not a forum cancer like her many personal enemies who were mostly good posters. From the way that forum continues to shed posters and never adds new ones, it's pretty clear her opinion while law does not reflect reality.