The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Watching Odinson talk to himself is pretty fricken funny hahahhaa

Does he turn on people for no reason there like he did here?

Yeah, he does that. He uses all his standard forms of behavior; overtly sexual babbling, leg humping, racism, rape talk, etc, etc, etc.

I now have him on ignore because I've finally come to the conclusion that he is a certified nutjob.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Watching Odinson talk to himself is pretty fricken funny hahahhaa

The deranged owner thinks oddstain is not a forum cancer like her many personal enemies who were mostly good posters. From the way that forum continues to shed posters and never adds new ones, it's pretty clear her opinion while law does not reflect reality.

Actually I think VF has reach a steady state. All the nuts are settled in for the long haul and only the hardcore posters remain.

No one comes in and no one goes out.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

The deranged owner thinks oddstain is not a forum cancer like her many personal enemies who were mostly good posters. From the way that forum continues to shed posters and never adds new ones, it's pretty clear her opinion while law does not reflect reality.

Actually I think VF has reach a steady state. All the nuts are settled in for the long haul and only the hardcore posters remain.

No one comes in and no one goes out.

Oh, I agree it has settled. I am just saying the owner is one of the nutjobs and the real forum cancer. It's her forum though and of she wants to spread the cancer that's her biz.

RW

evs has really settled down lately.  I think the new job is doing wonders for her.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"evs has really settled down lately.  I think the new job is doing wonders for her.
Oh that is lovely news that evs has a new job she enjoys..

I am very happy for her.

ac_smile

RW

I just have noticed a change in her since she changed jobs.  Maybe it's nothing.  Maybe it's something.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I just have noticed a change in her since she changed jobs.  Maybe it's nothing.  Maybe it's something.

Jobs are a big part of our lives and if it is not a right fit, it can affect our mood.

I am speaking in general terms and I do not mean evs specifically since I do not know much about her..

If she has a new job she finds fulfilling, I think that is wonderful.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I just have noticed a change in her since she changed jobs.  Maybe it's nothing.  Maybe it's something.

Really? I guess when you are starting from zero anything is an improvement.

Annie

I've noticed she isn't there as often hence the lack of nasty remarks.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Her last remark to me was this:

"the road to hell is paved with good intentions, annie.. your naivete is so extreme, it's touching."  Nice huh?  ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I've noticed she isn't there as often hence the lack of nasty remarks.

That sounds about right.

@realAzhyaAryola

Does a zebra change its stripes?

Maybe more like, Does a snake shed its skin?

Oh, crap. I confused myself.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

RW

I always operate on the principle that people can change and I tend to go by how they act in the moment.  There are a few I just write off but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I always operate on the principle that people can change and I tend to go by how they act in the moment.  There are a few I just write off but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

That is what I prefer to do too Real Woman.