The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
I'm sure he is very good at ripping people off. He is fucking criminal and brags about his unscrupulous business practices, FFS.  ac_toofunny

Oh OK, I don't recall him  saying that, but I'll take your word for it. However, how does a sleazy, fly-by-nighter stay in business? I'm sure he has competition.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
I'm sure he is very good at ripping people off. He is fucking criminal and brags about his unscrupulous business practices, FFS.  ac_toofunny

Oh OK, I don't recall him  saying that, but I'll take your word for it. However, how does a sleazy, fly-by-nighter stay in business? I'm sure he has competition.

If asbestos removal companies in OZ are anything like the ones in the US, they are pretty shady. The only reason they are in business is because of government enviro Nazi mandates.

As far as competition goes; not a lot of people want to do that crap work and deal with the disposal issues the regulatory agencies.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

If asbestos removal companies in OZ are anything like the ones in the US, they are pretty shady. The only reason they are in business is because of government enviro Nazi mandates.

As far as competition goes; not a lot of people want to do that crap work and deal with the disposal issues the regulatory agencies.

Still, if he's ripping off customers, he would not be in biz for so many years. I still think there's some brain cell activity that hasn't died out from years of drug abuse. Although I admit he rarely shows it.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"If asbestos removal companies in OZ are anything like the ones in the US, they are pretty shady. The only reason they are in business is because of government enviro Nazi mandates.

You don't know that asbestos fibers are very harmful to humans? Asbestos is removed all over the world and banned in 60 countries.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"If asbestos removal companies in OZ are anything like the ones in the US, they are pretty shady. The only reason they are in business is because of government enviro Nazi mandates.

You don't know that asbestos fibers are very harmful to humans? Asbestos is removed all over the world and banned in 60 countries.

Do you even know how asbestos was used or how it's removed? Do you know how it affects people or what to look for that makes it dangerous. In many cases asbestos is not dangerous. Being that you are a complete nancy boy I'm sure that statement will get your panties in a bunch.  ac_toofunny

Now Quick Google something so you can come back with some retarded hysterical comment.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Wow, you're actually being serious. I thought I might have been reading you wrong somehow.

The danger of asbestos is well known around the world. It's responsible for over 100,000 deaths a year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Do you even know how asbestos was used or how it's removed? Do you know how it affects people or what to look for that makes it dangerous. In many cases asbestos is not dangerous. Being that you are a complete nancy boy I'm sure that statement will get your panties in a bunch.  ac_toofunny

Now Quick Google something so you can come back with some retarded hysterical comment.

Gordy to the rescue. Jumps tall buildings in a single bound, more powerful than a speeding locomotive and saving the planet(well Perth anyway) from the asbestos communist menace. Is there anything the boy wonder cannot do? ac_rollseyes

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"Do you even know how asbestos was used or how it's removed? Do you know how it affects people or what to look for that makes it dangerous. In many cases asbestos is not dangerous. Being that you are a complete nancy boy I'm sure that statement will get your panties in a bunch.  ac_toofunny

Gordy to the rescue. Jumps tall buildings in a single bound, more powerful than a speeding locomotive and saving the planet(well Perth anyway) from the asbestos communist menace. Is there anything the boy wonder cannot do? ac_rollseyes

I can think of 3 right off the top of my head.

- complete a sentence with out using the word *unt

- put a beer down

- Act like a human

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I can think of 3 right off the top of my head.

- complete a sentence with out using the word *unt

- put a beer down

- Act like a human

Which makes me think he does damned good work at a very competitive price. Why the fuck else would anyone tolerate that troglodyte on their property?

RW

He's one of few who does said work and apparently, there is a lot of it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I thought Gordy Gambino did home renovations and or was a home builder?

ac_dunno

@realAzhyaAryola

Sorry I got some of my spit on you. Do what I do, just wear a big plastic bag when you hang out there.  ac_biggrin

ac_toofunny

You mean like this?

http://wallstreetinsanity.com/wp-content/uploads/jewishmanwrappedinplastic.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Sorry I got some of my spit on you. Do what I do, just wear a big plastic bag when you hang out there.  ac_biggrin

ac_toofunny

You mean like this?

http://wallstreetinsanity.com/wp-content/uploads/jewishmanwrappedinplastic.jpg">

Oh my goodness Azhya..

Why is that man wrapped in plastic?

@realAzhyaAryola

With the chaos on the VF, if I was its owner, I would pull the plug and see how you all like not having a forum to go to. I will turn it back on at my leisure. So tired of the uninspiring daily nonsense and I have not even read it all as I don't have the time to. On the bright side, there are other forums one can go to. It won't be the end of the world. I find myself wishing VF would vanish for good. Poof!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"With the chaos on the VF, if I was its owner, I would pull the plug and see how you all like not having a forum to go to. I will turn it back on at my leisure. So tired of the uninspiring daily nonsense and I have not even read it all as I don't have the time to. On the bright side, there are other forums one can go to. It won't be the end of the world. I find myself wishing VF would vanish for good. Poof!

I can understand your feelings Azhya..

I have been around forums for a long time and in every case I have seen the same pattern shortly before they are shut down..

In the end though, it is entirely up to the owner if she wants to keep it alive or not..

I would start our own forum if evs decides to shut down the memebee host..

So far, she has not indicated to me any intention to do that.