The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Warren

ACC posters, have some of this

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL3kQFIpoOcZR45VIF6_wvhVQSVzFUHfPmSQgqBZ9G-dwXNCxH">

to go with your

http://www.hinsdalecellars.com/images/Assorted%20Wines%202.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Warren"ACC posters, have some of this

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL3kQFIpoOcZR45VIF6_wvhVQSVzFUHfPmSQgqBZ9G-dwXNCxH">

to go with your

Hello Warren and welcome.

ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: "Warren"ACC posters, have some of this

to go with your

Gawd knows the remaining VF crowd are above bitching. ac_rollseyes  ac_angel

RW

Hey Warren, could you be so kind as to recommend a food and drink pairing to go with vindication and the application of common sense?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Hey Warren, could you be so kind as to recommend a good and drink pairing to go with vindication and the application of common sense?

Ask what evs likes and order something else.

RW

I would but I think she's mad at me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I would but I think she's mad at me.

You mean all her primary school level insults she lobs at you might mean she's angry? ac_wot

Annie

Evs mentioned a short while ago she was having family problems so I'm guessing she IS mad.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"Evs mentioned a short while ago she was having family problems so I'm guessing she IS mad.

Well, if she acts anything like she does on the forum at home its no big surprise  ac_toofunny

I wonder what the people who DONT post that are lurking fel about her bullshit  ac_umm

That twat needs to make me or Shen a mod  acc_devil  , well clean that place wont we Shen  ac_lmfao  

acc_devil  <-- Shen

ac_angel  <-- Keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Evs mentioned a short while ago she was having family problems so I'm guessing she IS mad.

Annie, if evs wrote that on the board it is ok to repeat it, but if she told you privately it should remain private.

Renee

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I feel filthy after I have been at that forum lately. I feel like everyone's screaming at each other while I'm passing through that they don't realize they're spraying their spit all over the place and its landing on me as I pass through. It makes me feel so dirty that I feel I've got to take a shower each time.

Sorry I got some of my spit on you. Do what I do, just wear a big plastic bag when you hang out there.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

We all have family problems of one type or another. God knows no one knows this more than you. It's no excuse for the way she harbors and coddles the scum and insanoids and then treats good people like you like shit. There is just no rational excuse for it other than the fact that she is also a nutjob and a lowlife.

If she wants to run a internet halfway house for crazies, creeps and mental defectives, then VF should be advertised as a hang out for the worst kind of creatures on the net. That way everyone will know where they stand.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Well, if she acts anything like she does on the forum at home its no big surprise  ac_toofunny

I wonder what the people who DONT post that are lurking fel about her bullshit  ac_umm

That twat needs to make me or Shen a mod  acc_devil  , well clean that place wont we Shen  ac_lmfao  

acc_devil  <-- Shen

ac_angel  <-- Keeper

Great idea handsome.

Oddstain, Mel, SMP, Joe and Oscar would be immediately shown the exit gate. Their schtick belongs on Gordy's forum anyway.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

acc_devil  <-- Shen

ac_angel  <-- Keeper

Great idea handsome.

Oddstain, Mel, SMP, Joe and Oscar would be immediately shown the exit gate. Their schtick belongs on Gordy's forum anyway.

Gordy has a forum? I should drop in and pull his chain a little, he would shit himself.  ac_toofunny

The crazy queen bee wouldn't let you get rid of the scum. She needs her pets so she can so she can continue with her crazy idea that EVERYONE no matter how detrimental, dangerous or creepy needs a voice.

Apparently she fancies herself the savior of stalkers, racists, leg humpers, nutjobs and slimy little creeps everywhere. She is like the the mother of all things filthy on the net but yet she has the gall to attack me for calling Mel out on his suicide bullshit. What a loon.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

acc_devil  <-- Shen

ac_angel  <-- Keeper

Great idea handsome.

Gordy has a forum? I should drop in and pull his chain a little, he would shit himself.  ac_toofunny

Yeah, he's prolly like that. It's called banned all stars. I took a peek many months ago and it was pretty dead.