The best topic

Replies: 10535
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:17:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Annie"And they deserved it because most of the time they dish it first with snide little comments.

Oh, oh, and Annie, it drives me to laughter almost like a hyena after mimi does her snide antics and then posts a link or video about how something has driven her to tears. Bwahahahahahaha! It makes me puke. It's like a desperate attempt to convince us she has a heart. Nauseating. I just don't buy into that. Who is she fooling? How hilarious. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

I find it pathetic when someone posts a pic of beautiful women and mimi gets all jelous and "barfs" lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Asia, I was there - I know exactly the things that were said to you by both of them.  What you say is accurate and I don't blame you for feeling the way you feel.  I roasted evs for that PM stunt and I saw all the remarks you endured while remaining composed.  I absolutely understand and cannot defend it.

Although I understand where you are coming from, I miss how you used to be - sweet, kind, leggy... :)  It makes me angry that it changed you.

ac_dance I remember that, RW. Thanks for your support then. If you ask Fash, she'll tell you I'm still sweet and kind.  ac_biggrin  ac_hithere

I know you are Asia. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I thought smell the glove was already in RO?

I just checked the main board and it is reserved for good posters like Mel/oddstain/SMP. Badasses like you and I are restricted to RO.

Hey RW, I see you are still allowed main board privs. Enjoy chatting with the phinnish phony. ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I just checked the main board and it is reserved for good posters like Mel/oddstain/SMP. Badasses like you and I are restricted to RO.

Hey RW, I see you are still allowed main board privs. Enjoy chatting with the phinnish phony. ac_toofunny

RW is not "poisonous" and "relentless" in her hate for evs, like me. She's a fucking pussy.  ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

RW is not "poisonous" and "relentless" in her hate for evs, like me. She's a fucking pussy.  ac_lmfao

I just took a brief look at the main board because the only people that use it anymore are oddstain/SMP and the toadies(IA/Blurts) and who fucking cares what any of them have to say. It must be hard for RW to bite her tongue.

Annie

Pretty boring on the main board, anyways. Same ol shit from the same ol small handful of posters....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Pretty boring on the main board, anyways. Same ol shit from the same ol small handful of posters....

It wasn't that great before, but now it is just a dead pathetic joke. Pull the plug on that place already.

@realAzhyaAryola

I agree with all of you. I'm not concerned where I post. I'm still posting. Tra la la.  ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_hithere  ac_flower
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

Most of those posters are duplicates so actually there's probably only like 5 people posting! Pathetic!

Renee

I just took a brief look at the main board because the only people that use it anymore are oddstain/SMP and the toadies(IA/Blurts) and who fucking cares what any of them have to say. It must be hard for RW to bite her tongue.

If the queen is comfortable with the outcome then so be it. She obviously has what she wants and thats fine.

As far as it goes over there, RO is the place to be; such as it is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

If the queen is comfortable with the outcome then so be it. She obviously has what she wants and thats fine.

As far as it goes over there, RO is the place to be; such as it is.

I have never known an admin that worked so hard at wrecking her own forum. It's yet another reason why I say she is NOT playing with a full deck.

RW

I have Odi on ignore.  I don't read much of anything he has to say.

It's not hard to bite my tongue at all because I don't :)

Yeah Renee, I'm a pussy all right :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I have Odi on ignore.  I don't read much of anything he has to say.

It's not hard to bite my tongue at all because I don't :)

Yeah Renee, I'm a pussy all right :P

The thread I checked she accused you of having a tone or some idiotic shit like that. In the past you would have let her have it with both barrels, but you know where you will be confined to if you did that now.

You talk to mimi, what does she think of evs erratic behaviour lately? If you don't want to divulge it here you can send me a message.

Annie

Hmmm here's a thought...mimi is not saying anything because evs might stick HER in the RO too! lololol