The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Renee,

A lot of people often want to lose weight before a reunion or wedding or whatever. I'm wondering with your SSBBW convention, do the attendees want to gain weight? ac_unsure

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Renee,

A lot of people often want to lose weight before a reunion or wedding or whatever. I'm wondering with your SSBBW convention, do the attendees want to gain weight? ac_unsure

Was that a serious question? ac_huh
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Renee,

Was that a serious question? ac_huh

[size=200]GAWD NO!![/size]

Anonymous

I just took another peek at RO. Blurt the buttkisser is having a little hissy fit at RW. Is that because his attempt to deliver a message on behalf of his boss didn't work?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"I just took another peek at RO. Blurt the buttkisser is having a little hissy fit at RW. Is that because his attempt to deliver a message on behalf of his boss didn't work?

what thread..i gotta check this out

Obvious Li

350 pages of pure unadulterated wisdom and good cheer.....thx peeps

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I just took another peek at RO. Blurt the buttkisser is having a little hissy fit at RW. Is that because his attempt to deliver a message on behalf of his boss didn't work?

what thread..i gotta check this out

Remembering

Post number 3500 bitches. ac_dance

Anonymous

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"Tops too ac_king

ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_drinks  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_king

RW

I'm shaking my head at the thread deletion.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"As long as we are talking about retardation on other forums, do you guys remember Jack/Brutus? I miss the warm loving relationship he had with OL. ac_toofunny

I liked Jack and still miss him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"As long as we are talking about retardation on other forums, do you guys remember Jack/Brutus? I miss the warm loving relationship he had with OL. ac_toofunny

yes him and that other fucking turd Yaaammmaaaaddddaaaaa...remember him hahahahahaha

Yes, dear dick.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm shaking my head at the thread deletion.

You mean the one I started when I was hammered about my Daddy's pet skank?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

I liked Jack and still miss him.

You know what, those were the good old days of VF.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!