The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

That's supposed to say "I get the whole EU thing"

Fucking iPod!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"That's supposed to say "I get the whole EU thing"

Fucking iPod!

Okie dokie, RW I want to say it's not his ultra-leftist politics why people hate him. Romero is quite leftist too, but I think he is super nice guy. EU sounds like a mean little punk in grade eight.

Trust me, I know Spartacus is a fucking douchebag too. He seems to have a hate on for Mad Serb who is a real gentleman.

RW

I didn't think that was the case at all.  He doesn't come across that way to me but different strokes for different folks.

I don't dislike Spartacus because he's a rightie. You and Renee and Munday (etc) are righties and I like you both just fine.  It's the ignorant shit he says.  He doesn't know WTF he's talking about, he posts misinformation constantly and I truly think he's one of those guys who believes he is more intelligent than he is.  That's why he tops my stupidity list.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Wives of serial-killers also say that he was a super nice guy.

That humanitarian bitch whom poses in the same picture with general buttnaked also says he is a super nice guy.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I didn't think that was the case at all.  He doesn't come across that way to me but different strokes for different folks.

I don't dislike Spartacus because he's a rightie. You and Renee and Munday (etc) are righties and I like you both just fine.  It's the ignorant shit he says.  He doesn't know WTF he's talking about, he posts misinformation constantly and I truly think he's one of those guys who believes he is more intelligent than he is.  That's why he tops my stupidity list.

He is the only person since the old Asian forums that doesn't get along with Fash. Guess she's too "right" for him. :lol:

Renee, summed up little eeeoooo best with he probably talks with a pronounced gay lisp. :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"He's a balanced guy too.

Who? Mad Serb? He's an awesome dude.

Odinson

Nowadays every fucking ghetto monkey, retard, pothead, simpleton, tin-foil hat loon gets to vote and people wonder why things are going to the shitter real quick...

Kinda like letting a chimp drive a car...

Odinson

Fucking meth-heads are lured into the voting-box with a nice shiny paper..

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"EU doesn't get on with Fash?

Nope, he's an asshole. Somehow he thinks she is one of those nasty rightists. :roll:

RW

That's just bizarre.  She's the sweetest person I've ever met on a forum!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"That's just bizarre.  She's the sweetest person I've ever met on a forum!

I don't now if you are aware of it or not, but she is an evangelical X-tian. She doesn't talk about it much, but she is quite socially conservative. I am a fiscal hawk and not very conservative socially. Fash is the exact opposite.

Gary Oak

EU and Green Whorenut/Rambo Wong/Hornung must be the same person. Both have a gay obsession with me.

Odinson

Quote from: "Gary Oak"EU and Green Whorenut/Rambo Wong/Hornung must be the same person. Both have a gay obsession with me.

They all repeat the same shit.

EU is my groupie...