The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Saltydog"Reporting an actuality...

No one cares!!!

Edit: take it to pm if it bothers you so much.

Saltydog

It is a thread like any other. This one involves murder. Kind of in the public's best interest, no?

Annie

Quote from: "Saltydog"
Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "RW"
Blue was talking about it.

Oh, if I was attacked and I had to defend myself and it resulted in killing the attacker and knowing I would have a criminal record and jail time I might have done the same. I've had an incidence with a man following me one night but I turned around and faced him and told him I had 2 years kick boxing and karate skills, he turned around and walked away.

He left a man to bleed to death. Is that not a crime? Would you like it if some knife wielding maniac cut up your son or daughter? Would you forgiver the murderer of your son or daughter? Is it, or would it be "OK" if your son or daughter was stabbed to death in a one sided story from a racist?

Sick shit.

No I wouldn't and yes I've have that happen to my son. He was attacked and beaten one time, unfortunately he didn't have anything to defend himself but if he did and the attacker was fatally injured in response then I would fully support him.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Saltydog

Your son lived....Blue gutted his opponent like a trout. i am sure it was an ugly scene for his mother to see her son's entrails displayed upon the ground. It could have been your children....wait a minute they aren't black....he wouldn't have killed them.

Annie

I was in the understanding that Blue stabbed the attacker after he was attacked, I think maybe in that instant I would do the same thing.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Go back to your cave "Salty".
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "RW"Go back to your cave "Salty".

No!  You learn respect!

No have another beer lol  ac_biggrin  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Annie

Anonymous

Annie

Anonymous

Annie

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Annie"Oh hey guys, stop trashing on Blue k, you aren't perfect either and I bet you've done something in your life you regret. AND you don't even know if that is true, it could be a story to see who likes to blab....

You and your Asian Canadian Corner ilk must understand the breadth of your absurdity!

ac_toofunny Holy shit, look at Mel, talking like he has some form of education or cerebral abilities under his belt. The truth of the matter is he has been a life long failure personally and professionally. His greatest achievements are driving women into making desperate life decisions and killing his pets.

Oh and did I forget to say that driving a filthy, rickety bucket of rocks around is his greatest professional achievement?  ac_toofunny  His awards for being such a "go-getter" are impressive and they include boredom and a good case of trucker's roids. Yep, that's about as far up the food chain Mel has ever gone and likely ever will.

But hey, it's all good because as much as the world needs successful people it also needs losers and ditch diggers to do the menial shit that no one with a brain and a little ambition wants to do. So I guess people like Mel are in a way necessary because after all, if nothing else, what would the rest of us do for comedy relief?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous